RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project- Rage O' Delusion

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
;8 Hello Guys... you have "seen" my game in my siggy... And now I will introduce the story to everyone...!

Just some basic info this is a mix between (Mostly..) Fire Emblem Characters and ... what ever else i want.. .=P

:zidane: - Story Line

Spoiler for:
The story line, also known as the plot, of the game is simply put...

You suffer a concussion, get transported to some unknown land... and end up having to rid the world of evil! As well as trying to figure out a way to get back home!

You travel around and find out that the world you are at is called Sandine(might have a name change). It is a world where 90% of the land is taken over by monsters. Along the way you meet this young lady by the name of Carena being attacked by monsters... Either way, she ends up befriending you and before you know it you have another person living in your home... :-\. Further along... you meet a old man... His name is Mastrieg and he is a local cleric at a town you go help in a mission... One thing leads to another and he ends up helping you... (so vague.. no? XD)

Well now... don't forget about the enemies... well... actually... we don't know about the enemies... you will have to play to find out...!

Can you save this war struck land and get home? Or are you going to end up dead in the battle field? Or are you simply going to stay where you live and not try to put the humans back in power?

It's all up to you, are you ready?

:terra: - The general Characters

Spoiler for:
The characters are as follows:

Main Character- Any name you choose... He "suffered" a concussion and appeared on the world he is on now...
(image coming soon) Carena- Befriends the main character, She becomes a very powerful partner with the right training...
(image coming soon) Mastrieg- Old man that helps the main character quite often... The main character reminds him of his grand son.

(image coming soon) Grand Master- Miser that is in control of the monsters... He is responsible for the monsters taking over the world.
(image coming soon) Kaleena- Not much is known about her, she is quiet and always near Grand Master.

:vivi: - Features and Images (Images come later.. =P)

Spoiler for Features:
The basic features in this game are:
- a detailed "house" upgrading system... You can own up to 8 houses, each in a main town.
- over 14 jobs and you can unlock them all over time...
- Skills you can only learn while in certain jobs
- A vast collection of 4-6 skills for each job, each able to upgrade and get more powerful.
- So far over 40 quests you can do
- Over 400 unique items
- Banks, Plastic Surgery, bosses and more...

*Note* Character and monster images are not official images... the only thing 100% correct is the title screen */note =P*
Spoiler for Images:
Title

Inputing name

A basic map... (going to re-do)

Boss Battle... =P

:chocobo: - Main Characters Various Jobs

Spoiler for:
If you can think up of better names for the Red jobs, feel free to tell me. And if you can think of a name for the empty boxes feel free to suggest some to me...

XXXXX Means that does not exist for that category..

Beginnery
Thievery
Magical
Archery
Battlers
Hidden
First Job
Novice
Thief
Elemental
Bowman
Warrior
Massacrest
Second Job
Stempter
Night Walker
Cleric
------
------
------
Third Job
XXXXXX
------
Psychic
------
------
XXXXXX
Bonus Job
XXXXXX
------
XXXXXX
------
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

If no one comes up with names I will simply come up with them myself...

Spoiler for Ending:
The possibilities are endless! There will even be patches and major updates over time...
This project is estimated to take 1 year to finish but I'll probably take longer, But I will post a demo ASAP... I will also get images and the like to spruce up this thread... It's boring with just plain text no? XD

~Feildmaster Productions.

Spoiler for Official Site:
The Official info area for Rage O' Delusion! Located here!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 05:14:46 AM by feildmaster »
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 88
Ooooooh nice looking forward to playing this damn ^_^

wait aminuet this is starting to sound like a game I was asking you if I made would you play it....hmmmmm....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 06:06:35 AM by kathis »
Project
New project. The other dimention DND
RPG makers challenge http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13503.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
lol... kathis, you are paranoid...
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 88
Updated- Added some various jobs you can get for your main character... >.>

Update- Updated the Story Line to go with the official info...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 07:03:21 AM by feildmaster »
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 88
Ok fine.. Updated and added images! Y'all happy yet??!?! -_-
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 88
Apperently not O.o
Project
New project. The other dimention DND
RPG makers challenge http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13503.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
lol... i know what you mean :tpg:
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 88
Going to post the demo hopefully in a few days! Hope you jerks like it... >.>
Feildmaster Productions