RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestias Ferrum ~Chapter One Released!~

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
well then, I'm going to push the release date really far back. Reasons being, I'm going to aim at making a completely original menu display before release.

Other than that, the chibis are going to come in very soon. And hopefully the world map as well :\ but I guess I should get spriting as well XD

the battler, add credits to the opening sequence, blah blah, but everything else is pretty much done....

anyways, reason I'm barely working is pretty much all due to the fact of SCHOOL, thankfully, I am pulling my grades up right now, so I'm happy about that, unfortunately, pulling them up means I actually have to hit the books for once in my life, so yeah, the wait continues I guess.

On the other hand, I got a really good quote from Rose the other day that cheered me up a bit (Leader of project LoH, a commercial game)

"I have a feeling once your game is all said and done, it'll be one of the most noted in the rm world...... you'll be the one of the youngest noted makers too"

another one of my rather proud comments

lets see.... oh yes, one last thing, be on the watch for some CF wall papers soon XD
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 02:39:04 AM by monkeydlu »

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
Dude your so talented (+rep) I'm outta this forum anyways I'm at Rpg Rpg Revolution for those who arn't negative

Rep:
Level 87
ahh, Idk why, but my commisioner doesn't seem to be so active lately, so it'll take a while, still, I can't work on weekdays so it's not like it matters.

Anyways, the past todays, not today, was raining so there wern't any tennis practice, and I took the time to play around a bit, I added a juke box like feature to the bars, if you talk to the piano player int he bars, you'll get to hear some music XD

Some are good, some you'll recognize, but since I'm not sacrificing space over this, their all midis, however, their great quality ones, and some of them you will definetly remeber XD

Like the Eva opening song, got some SM songs and SRW ones too XD yup, well, just for fun, nothign overly special.

lets see... will the sprite battler is pretty much done, so right now, all I'm really waiting on is to make the custom menu graphics and Stihlord's world map.

The menu, well, I've never made one before, and I probably won't be all that good at it, but I'm hoping that once the character chibis are in, I'll get some inspiration, if not.... well, I'll try and wing it XD or ask someone else :P don't know when the map will be in though, well, right now, all thats looking really slow.

but good news, I got a 96 on my science test XD lol, have to bring up a C from last quarter, it was my worst class, other than that, I'm getting straight A's becuase I'm not working at all, so yup yup, it's good. Instead of RMXP in my spare time, I'm doing some Concept art for an side project I pushed aside a while ago, as well as spriting XD it's a good time for me ^_^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I'm glad to hear that.

Rep:
Level 87
OMG!!!! It's a Miho wallpaper!!!! XDXD

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Yay! XD So you got the colored Chibis from Glady?
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
yup :D and get on aim! I need to talk to you about something XD lol

actually, she's not done Fukai yet, but I've gotten the other ones.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Cute <3

lol, changed my wallpaper to have Miho in it <3

Rep:
Level 87
thanks, and hey, is it jsut me, or are all L's now R's? and all A's now &'s???? WUT??? @_@

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
?__? Yeah, like if a Bug gotten in the forums, either Someone's doing or a special event. rolf.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Someone sto|e the |etter "|_" from our a|phabet and put "R" in it's p|ace. I suspect it's the work of Arrow.

Rep:
Level 87
O_O oh, well, at least I feel better knowing it's not just my computer getting bugged up again XD

Rep:
Level 87
some screenys of the new menu :D

btw, for the element status, when it's touching the rim like that, it's means she's twice as effective using that element, so when its in the middle of the graph it's really just normal.

thanks goes to the shadow for finding such a great menu script, Gladyfaith for the chibi drawings, StrawberryQuartz for the BG images, and of course NanKongX for making the script XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
OMG!!!!!! Miho & Avion Looks Soooo Cute!!!!!! <3

Luving the CMS Monkeydlu, I am really liking what this project is becoming =3

Rep:
Level 87
:DD lucy's cute too X3

elfin leid was great, loved that story, the ova too XD a bit bloody for my tastes, I sually don't like watching things like that, but after the first eps, I got really hooked XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, Elfen Lied Inspired me for a Certain Character's Background  :P

& I just simply rewatch it >__>;;; I get inspired & remember some "stuff" =< if I ever feel down or loose inspiration, hit the things that inspired one in the first place!

Rep:
Level 87
yup, thats why I'm buying manga for the first time ever :D Ichigo 100% FTW!!! In english!!! XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Just don't go blind buying ^^;;; Or it'll be too much to read

Rep:
Level 87
meh, it'll be well worth it! XD

on a side note: I got a - rep :tpg:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Bleh, what can one say? Not everyone will love you ^^;;; I mean, I got -22 >__>;;; Wait, Why 22? I had only -9? LOL

Rep:
Level 87
D: But your awesome11 XD

oh well, I shouldn't keep bumping my topic pointlessly.... so I'll jsut say right now I'm doing nothing except a bunch of homework and trying to retake all the screenshots XD

something new though:

the special thanks list right now only has Caro Ru Lushe and JimmyLy, I feel like I need three names though XD might just stick Seth is there too X3
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 03:04:08 AM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I want to see the finished Intro @__@ It looks even more proffesional!!!!

(lol, me in special thanks? <3)

Meh, There are may more people more awesome than me ^^;; thou thanks for saying so.

So, when we get to see another new wallpaper? >3

Rep:
Level 87
idk, I've never made wallpapers before so the miho one was a first time ever try :tpg:

baisically just stuck her background from the intro under some black bars and added the pic and the logo XD

lol, I'll probably get bored again this weekend or something and make some XD

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I need to ask monkeydlu , but did the CMS cause alot of lag for you? My game lags in conversations, and I think it's the CMS that is the problem, since no Anti Lag script I've tested works.

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Quote from: monkeydlu
the special thanks list right now only has Caro Ru Lushe and JimmyLy, I feel like I need three names though XD might just stick Seth is there too X3
MIGHT? lol Kidding, kidding.
I SUPPORT: