RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestias Ferrum ~Chapter One Released!~

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
lol, of course then! XD

as for the lag, nope, never happened ???

Rep:
Level 87
all new screenshots! XD lol

well, not a huge upgrade, but I've gotten it out of the way nontheless.

now then, the release should be very very soon!

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
lol Celestia is the only good thing this forum has left excluding the RRR people :D

Rep:
Level 87
D: I don't think that at all, please don't say things like that >_>

Caro, Emidy, shadow, Zylos, very skilled all of them, not to mention dollmage is here! XDXD

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
lol, of course then! XD

as for the lag, nope, never happened ???

Now Im confused. Every conversation lags for me since I added the CMS.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Have you tried removing the CMS Shadow and seeing if it still lags?

Rep:
Level 89
Nope, but I did try to remove one of the scripts I got with the CMS, called "ALL TEXT OUTLINE". Guess what? The lag stopped.

Rep:
Level 87
ooh, actually, I found that script pretty neat XD

it makes my dream cutscenes where theres only a white back ground look much neater, that and just over all :P

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
D: I don't think that at all, please don't say things like that >_>

Caro, Emidy, shadow, Zylos, very skilled all of them, not to mention dollmage is here! XDXD

You forgot someone. :baww:

Spoiler for:
Reives :V
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:14:33 PM by Dertt »

Rep:
Level 87
lol XD

of course! Reivie's a legend O_O

Rep:
Level 87
I'm happy to say, that chapter one is now complete and ready for release!!!

Except one problem, it's not ready for release >_>

*shadow, you might want to check*

the menu script seems to be causing some trouble. When it gets encrypted, it won't work. The problem from what Sithlord told me, is that the extra directory is causing trouble when encrypted. Sithlord and Alphachix are trying to help right now, but....

IT"S SO BORING NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!!! AHHH!!!! I don't really know when they can fix it...

damit I'm bored, chapter one is finally finished, but I can't get any feed back >_> ahh, all my work done to waste....

I'm heavily debating whether if worst comes to shove, I'll just release the game uncrypted....

grr....

damit, I'm bored out of my mind, ah well, time to watch some fma.

Rep:
Level 89
*shadow, you might want to check*

the menu script seems to be causing some trouble. When it gets encrypted, it won't work. The problem from what Sithlord told me, is that the extra directory is causing trouble when encrypted.

O_o. God, I don't want to change CMS again <_<

If they are able to fix the problem, could you tell me how to do then, to make it work?

Rep:
Level 87
yup, will do, I hope they can fix it though... >_>

Rep:
Level 87
omg, this might be dieing... O_O

well, new character profile sheets..... *sigh*

on a side note, I finished watching Ohran High School Host Club, I absolutely loved it! XD it was so fun, I'm dissapointed thats it's over :( I want them to make a second season x.x

anyways, watching FMA truly all the way through for the first time, on eps 15, it's pretty fun so far, gonna watch code geass after it since it's being recommended to me :P

also, I want to kill my router >_>

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
omg, this might be dieing... O_O

As in, you're going to stop working on it? :(

Rep:
Level 87
I don't want to, but things are at a standstill >_>

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Don't be discouraged, we all have those standstill times now and then. The trick is to treat it as the work that it will inevitably become, whether today or some day in the future. Think of what inspires you to get things done, and the reasons that you started the project in the first place. Sometimes, you just have to grind it for the duration before you find that inspiration again. :)

Hope to see ya get back on track soon.

Edit:
Oh, you're watching FMA eh? That's a relatively long one, but I know that feeling - It's natural to feel unmotivated to work on the game as you are attached to watching another show or whatnot. Don't worry, if you are willing, you'll get over the show after a while. That's what happened with me when I watched Elfen Lied during a production break - I was kinda hopeless for a while, but then when I got back on track I had a lot of new ideas from it. :> So use it to your advantage.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:36:15 PM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 87
actaully, it's not as much that, as the menu script I'm useing? Yeah..... when it's encrypted, it crashed the game the second you use it....

I'm want that menu sooo bad though D: one reason is becuase I just found this out, more than likely, other than shadow, no one uses it, and also, I actually designed it! D: ahh, it's to cute to throw away >_>

idk, right now seth and Alpha are working on it.... I think alpha will get it though.

after that, it's just a few ends here and there...

but I do kinda feel workless atm :P well, I really have no work >_> I really don't make most of this game, I own it all to the people that help me, lol

idk, I'll wait till I can see how this gets received, if possible, I'll try and start my new project full force for the summer.

Rep:
Level 97
I could take a look at the menu if you wanted me to.

Rep:
Level 87
it's the one shadow found:

http://www.hbgames.org/forums/index.php?topic=27717.0

I've tried encrypting the demo as well, you basically can't run the game becuase of the extension folder the script uses when it's encrypted >_> thanks, I hope someone can fix this, if not, I'll post a topic asking for help on .org or something.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Gah!

But, do you know who the author of the CMS is?  If so, you could try contacting him/her.

Rep:
Level 87
he's from 66rpg.... >_> might be hard, lol

Rep:
Level 87
THREE MORE PROBLEMS DOWN!!!

XD

yes.. lets see, first off, the Avion battler is DONE! with some guiding help from Skie Fortress, who kindly sktched out the atack animation for me XD (Man I'm so helpess by myself)

Second, Jimmyly helped me put together a new battle system. It looks different.... I like the way it looks, actaully, I won't lie, I REALLY like the way it looks, but unfortunatly, I think I might not be using it, it's not real time. Well, it is real time, but when ever it's a players turn or selection stage, no one else can move, it's no where NEAR as exciting as my old system >_>

*sigh*

Well then, thrid but the best solid news! THE WORLD MAP IS DONE XD

lol, it looks better than mine thats for sure.

anyways, yes, the chapter one is essentially done, I'm thinking aobut going ahead and jsut starting chapter two since I've got so little work atm (Playing Disgaea 1, which is just a frikking AMAZING game, finished ToA too, the ending was really, really, really disappointing) so time to start consulting the lovely Emidy again XD

edit-

chapter one won't be needing the sewer maps then for convenience sake, they will be in chapter 3, I think it works out better this way, but I'm switching it around a bit, lol. 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 01:38:56 AM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
+___+ Work on it!

I am waiting to see that Avion Finished Battler & the rests!!!!!!!

=< should be like, awesome.

Rep:
Level 87
I'll post it up on my sprite thread as soon as it's shaded :P lol, so technically it's "almost" finished, but close enough XD