RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rules of IRC

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
One of the features available to the RMRK community is an IRC channel, #crankeye - a chat. It's a great way to get to know other members better and make new friends.  ;D

Although IRC can be considered an extension of the forums, the rules are slightly different and are important to keep in mind.

#crankeye IS NOT AN RM HELP CHANNEL.

No Flaming - Flaming is sending messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting.

-It's recommended that everything said in IRC should be taken with a grain of salt. Most regular visitors know each other well enough that if another regular visitor says something that might normally be taken as insulting, it is usually taken as a joke. New users might find it to be a little disconcerting, but regular visitors in IRC are often good friends and enjoy the occasional "ribbing" - because they are familiar enough with one another.

-If you do not know a person very well, it is generally not wise to do any name-calling or insulting. If other members see you as being excessively rude or hostile toward themselves or any other, you will be subject to a ban, length depending on the severity of your actions, even if you consider yourself to only be "teasing" another member, or "making a joke."

-Acting mature and keeping your cool is the best way to get along with everyone. If you keep your cool and the other guy freaks out it makes you look 100 times more mature.

3. No drama - Please, I think this one is self-explanatory. If you have a personal problem with another member, take it outside the public channel and into PMs.

-Causing a lot of drama in #crankeye can result in a ban, length depending on the severity of your actions.

4. No S.P.A.M. - Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages

-It's okay to repeat something occasionally. Repetition can be used responsibly and humorously in some cases.

-If the repetition of a certain thing is perceived by other members as being excessively irritating, insulting, or generally irrelevant, you will be subject to a ban, length depending on the severity of your actions.

5. Other things that are important to keep in mind -

-The frequent visitors of the channel are 18+. - Discussion frequently ranges from a a rating of G to R (and sometimes XXX).

-If you have a weak stomach or consider yourself to be more reserved, you might find #crankeye to be a little revolting or ex(xx)treme. Just a warning.

-Length of a ban is all subject to the severity of your actions, and will definitely not be lifted if you harass the person you were banned by. You can always PM any of the ops of the channel if you disagree with your ban, but that does not by any means imply that it will be lifted immediately, soon, or at all.

A list of ops and half-ops are as follows:
Roph (admin)
Anski (op)
Arrow (op)
Djang (hop)
NAMKCOR (hop)
Strike_Reyhi (hop)
Yeyinde (hop)

That's really all it takes, folks. I know this is a little tl;dr, but it's all good advice and important to remember.

Hope to see you on #crankeye  ;D
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:47:43 AM by Djangonator »
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Wait, the IRC has rules? Well there goes my fun. :V

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just gonna add this: If you're being a complete and total fuckstick in IRC, and it bleeds out onto RMRK, I will ban you from the forums too! The length of the ban will be indefinite, unless another moderator is feeling merciful- I permaban, exclusively.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:04:56 AM by Butthead »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Lolwut reported.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
Support you, very good, I resolutely safeguard and do well.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
there are rules on the irc?

Max Azria's Herve Leger (Herve Leger) from France, the brand established in 1985, is a famous

fashion design house in Paris. Herve Leger (Herve Leger) dress is committed to shaping the women's

physical beauty, there are lines showing gentle sense of female silhouettes. Herve Leger (Herve

Leger) of clothing everywhere are cut close to the body, carving out the perfect female body

shape, and thus get the image of "bandage dress" name. Whether on the red carpet to attend the

ceremony or participate in town meetings, Herve Leger (Herve Leger) of clothing will be for you to

create a memorable image.

[[Your link AND life have been taken, spambot. ~yuyu]]
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 02:47:41 PM by yuyu! »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
you are a strange spam bot
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Maybe there is a fair market for women who wants to look like mummies?
Nah, it rather looks like an example of Bayesian poisoning.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I, for one, have always been a fan of conforming to the lovely styles of the mummy female populace.

Alas, it's time for da mod job. :police:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
 Thank you dear bot mistress Yuyu :3

*hugs*

Edit: Sorry about the unintended meaning -_-

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Thank you dear bot mistress Yuyu :3

*hugs*

Edit: Sorry about the unintended meaning -_-

*hugs back* :3

That's ok! I thought your joke was pretty clever and I was joking, too! ;o
Mummy fashion is weeeeeeeeeird. :(
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]