RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Amarica, why do you destroy good anime?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
So slayers is a funny show? I guess I should watch. By the way, what is Sorceress Hunters? I was on the bus the other day and this one kid wouldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP about it.

It's like Slayers.... But not as good.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
ANOTHER question. I have only seen the dub, but it looked fucking HILARIOUS. Where do I find Golden Boy? Torrents seem to take forever, and youtube only has clips and *shudder* amvs. What's a faster way to get it? (Getting the torrent now just in case)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'd never watch anime on youtube, but I suppose it gives you nigh instant access whenever you want it. Torrents are likely to get you better quality video, if you care about that kinda thing.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Torrents are definitely the way to go.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
By the way, does any one know where I can get Torrents to DL the whole first season of slayers?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I imagine this would be pretty good, so long as you have a torrent client that allows you to select which files you want to dl.

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/502402/Slayers_Everything_TV_Series_OVAs_Movies_ATC_Dual_Audio

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This is gonna be huge, but worth it. I'm ignoring the Lost Universe stuff, its a pretty bad spin off.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

yossy you Said that you don't know what one piece is. LOL

that is the main charater from one piece.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I've seen one peice a few times and I couldn't gte into it.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

yossy you Said that you don't know what one piece is. LOL

that is the main charater from one piece.
Oh okay. XD  I just found that on VGCats, and assumed that it was probably one of many of the generic/popular anime characters that I do not know of.  He coulda used Naruto and I wouldn'tve recognized it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yossy if you haven't seen one piece, you aren't missing much.

I agree, the americans do destroy good anime, take for instants the new Pokemon Movie, Ash sounds like a 23 year old, according to YouTubes Trailors of it

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I agree, the americans do destroy good anime, take for instants the new Pokemon Movie, Ash sounds like a 23 year old, according to YouTubes Trailors of it

He should be around 28ish if time progressed like it should in the show.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
4Kids is the worst company since sliced bread, they hacked One piece to hell, and made it to worst show, I have even seen.

If you haven't fallowed and read the stuff in the link Dew put up, then I'll tell you here.

Japan    -    America
---------------------
beer     - they changed beer, (and wine) to "juice"
guns     - they replaced all the guns with toys, like squirt guns
Smoking  - it they smoke it was changed to them eating a sucker...
japan    - this is the strangest, I guess they thought people would find japan offensive, because they took out everything that had to do with japan. So if it was a Japaneses food it was turned into something American.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Ramen becomes SPAGHETTIOS!

NOt really, but I would expect as much.

Rep:
Level 96
Come on, guys, we all know kids can't handle the thought of different countries having different cultures.

We are still in World War II, after all.

::)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I LAWL'd.

Any ways, I'm wondering if any one saw the re-release od Fist of The North Star that came out a couple years ago? I actually thought it was done well, since they put deleted scenes back in and what not.

Rep:
Level 96
That show makes me LAUGH.

Did you see that one movie, that had the old guy in the red armor? He looked like a grandpa Jesus?

Well, the part where he gets punched through the wall is AWESOME. That big guy gets his voice all high-pitched and he's all like "YATATATATATATATATATATATA!" and then he punches him through the wall and all Grandpa Jesus can say "WooHOOOOOOOOAH!" And he explodes in mid-air. It's like he wasn't screaming in pain or anything, but he was actually like "WOAH, GNARLY POKEAGE!"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That show isn't a comedy.... 0.o

Rep:
Level 96
If you want a comedy, you should watch School Rumble, because OH MY GOD it has to be one of the funniest and most well-rounded animes I've ever seen in my life.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
lol you guys know too many anime shows. you almost lost me at... well i duno. but i think if u guys really hate watching english dubs then just download them and deal. no use complaining about it because they turn it into kids shows for kids, not mature peoples

Rep:
Level 96
It's defilement of a form of art. It bothers people that care about things. Try to understand.

Rep:
Level 96
lol you guys know too many anime shows. you almost lost me at... well i duno. but i think if u guys really hate watching english dubs then just download them and deal. no use complaining about it because they turn it into kids shows for kids, not mature peoples

What they do to anime is like somebody walking into an art gallery and drawing on a painting then saying "It's better that way" or "I blacked out the boobies, so now it's kid friendly".
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
oh well. im just saying that its like moving to a country and complaining about how it sucks there. i understand that yeah it is an artform n stuff, but like you complain about it like there isnt other options.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It'ds not complaining at all, its venting frustration.

And becaus no one else has said it to my knowledge, welcome back Christina.