RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THE MOSH PIT (metal section of this Fourm)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Song: Hailing On Me
Band: Comeback Kid
Album: Broadcasting..

punk?

BAND: death
SONG : Lack of comprehension
ALBUM: Human
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
Band: Metallica
Song: Ride the Lightning
Album: Ride the Lightning

This song might not be their best, but it's my all time Metallica favourite.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Song: Hailing On Me
Band: Comeback Kid
Album: Broadcasting..

punk?

BAND: death
SONG : Lack of comprehension
ALBUM: Human
Alternative & Punk, not metal, but still a good band nonetheless.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I discovered a new band whilst searching on myspace music yesterday :P
Check it out >> Here :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Quote from: Wikipedia
Led Zeppelin are regarded as one of the first heavy metal bands.
I'll have to go with led Zeppelin then.
Stairway. (lol metal)
Led Zeppelin I

Oh lol, this thread is old <_<
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 01:54:55 AM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
Led Zeppelin is overrated and unimportant, King Crimson is where it's at.

This thread is deficient in true evil blasphemous hate spewwing elitist braincrushingly headbangable vicious and dissonant extreme metal.

Here's Bone Awl to improve the situation GET IT.

This is what you are getting.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Nah, Led Zeppelin's the best band ever.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
watch mtv  once in a while, or any other music channel. Their are 100000 shows about Led zepp vs. Sabbath for who started metal.

Rep:
Level 86
Metal was only truely born when Judas Priest came out.

bad pun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
watch mtv  once in a while, or any other music channel. Their are 100000 shows about Led zepp vs. Sabbath for who started metal.

Anyone who thinks Led Zeppelin was a metal band is a moron.

Edit: also, MTV, VH1, and the other music channels are a really bad source for information on metal and metal history. For them Metallica is the be-all and end-all of metal and besides their kiddie thrash there are no other kinds of metal besides nu-metal and a cartoonish version of black metal popularized by the Norwegian press.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 09:35:37 PM by Saladin »

Rep:
Level 86
watch mtv  once in a while, or any other music channel.

Please listen to black music from now on and never listen to Metal again.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

What I said was aimed at irock, I personally don't like zeppelin at all. and lol at the listen to black music part, I don't watch any of those channel either, I rarely watch TV.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 06:38:00 PM by Nouman »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

Metal is black music!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
never listen to Metal again.

Please... don't risk murder again
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Band: Killswitch Engage
Song: Holy Diver
Album: The End of Heartache

Rep:
Level 86

Metal is black music!

Maybe YOUR Metal is! My Metal embraces the true power of it's pure white awesome might! Seriously though, I had to throw away Suffocation when I realized there was a pair of gorillas in the band.

The fact is, Black Metal and black music represent two completely opposite kind of blackness.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Led Zeppelin is overrated and unimportant, King Crimson is where it's at.

I'd have to agree with this man.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Seriously though, I had to throw away Suffocation when I realized there was a pair of gorillas in the band.

Racist! I had to delete my Suffocation albums because they sucked.

What do you think of Sepultura's Dante XXI?

Rep:
Level 86
Seriously though, I had to throw away Suffocation when I realized there was a pair of gorillas in the band.

Racist! I had to delete my Suffocation albums because they sucked.

That they do, regardless of race. I really don't understand why they get ripped off so much by so many other bands. I mean, they spawned that whole quality forsaken bottemless pit of "brutal" death metal.

Dunno, I never heard it, but I'm always rather wary of old school thrash bands when they try to recapture the energy of their old stuff, "go back to their roots" and whatnot. I mean, Kreator, Sodom and Exodus and the others have set some pretty bad precidents.

Rep:
Level 89

holy diver isnt on The End of Heartache album... and wasnt it Dio who sang it?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

holy diver isnt on The End of Heartache album... and wasnt it Dio who sang it?

Yesh, Dio sung it first.

Although this isn't really metal in the sense, it is like a more rock/metal focused Nine Inch Nails.

Song: Lie
Band: Black Light Burns
Album: Cruel Melody
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Gah! NIN and derivitives thereof is not metal and neither is Killswitch Engage! You fags keep that shit out of the METAL section please, this place is for the TRUE, the GRIM, and the ELITE.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Yes, but that band is better than Nine Inch Nails.

: \
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

Dunno, I never heard it, but I'm always rather wary of old school thrash bands when they try to recapture the energy of their old stuff, "go back to their roots" and whatnot. I mean, Kreator, Sodom and Exodus and the others have set some pretty bad precidents.

Enemy of God is better than any of Kreator's old stuff. There, I said it.

Gah! NIN and derivitives thereof is not metal and neither is Killswitch Engage! You fags keep that shit out of the METAL section please, this place is for the TRUE, the GRIM, and the ELITE.

They have a page on M-A, but then again so does Neptune Towers. They have an upsetting amount of positive reviews.