RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THE MOSH PIT (metal section of this Fourm)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
are not reputable sources, and only seem to be elitist douches such as yourself.

I never said they were reputable sources, check my reply. Oh, I forgot everyone who doesn't like dragonforce is an elitist douche

Not surprising. Maybe if they weren't always drunk they'd show some talent at their concerts.

fucking failures

the only thing this band has going for them is their lead tone and harmoninzations

if they could recreate either one of those things live, they wouldn't fail so hard

listin to all the wrong notes ass face

Yeah it's true people can make mistakes, but that song was meant to be a studio recording, not something played live and they know that and screwed up horribly with it.

This is fucking awful and lol @ people who think otherwise.

wow they are awful live

there music sounds like generic video game crap

HOly Shit This Suks

COB shouldn't even be compared to these motherfuckers
Dragonforce+Studio=Money
Dragonforce+Live=SHIT!!!!!

It's annoying having you rip on them all the time. I don't know why, but you suck Schuldiner's dick way too much and any guitarist that can play as well or better than him seems to be a huge threat to you. 

man, fucking amazing comeback. Dragonforce and death are two totally differnt bands. While dragonforce has their keybordist and two "star" guitarist play a solo at the same time it totally sounds god like. Put two Chucks on stage and watch total carnage. Deaths solos are split up between the two, not at the same time.

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I never said they were reputable sources, check my reply. Oh, I forgot everyone who doesn't like dragonforce is an elitist douche

No, but everyone who thinks it's necessary to accuse them of "cheating" is an elitist douche.

Quote from: Nouman
man, fucking amazing comeback. Dragonforce and death are two totally differnt bands. While dragonforce has their keybordist and two "star" guitarist play a solo at the same time it totally sounds god like. Put two Chucks on stage and watch total carnage. Deaths solos are split up between the two, not at the same time.

Do you know what harmonization is? If not, look it up. That's why they play their solos at the same time.

I'd also like to point out that you only responded to the parts of my argument where I called you some name, as opposed to the parts where I actually proved you wrong, because it's obvious you can't argue logical reasoning. They DO have talent, and they've certainly shown that. Whether or not you want to cease being stubborn and accept that is up to you.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Regarding above posts:

Band: Black Eyed Peas
Song: Where is The Love
Album: Elephunk

:V

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Also regarding the above posts:

Band:Zypher feat Rick Astley
Song: Pink Lemonade
Album: OMG!

Band:Zypher
Song: The Legend
Album: OMG!

Band: Nouman
Song: Oh wai- nevermind there aren't any :/

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Just because it doesn't sound EXACTLY the same as it did on the album doesn't mean it sucks.

my main argument against them was that they are one of the WORST, if not the worst, live performing bands I have ever seen videos of.

Do you know what harmonization is? If not, look it up. That's why they play their solos at the same time.

fucking failures

the only thing this band has going for them is their lead tone and harmoninzations

if they could recreate either one of those things live, they wouldn't fail so hard

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Have you ever seen them live, Nouman? From what I've seen you're basing your opinions off of low-quality youtube videos. Ergo, your opinion is pretty much worthless to anyone who knows what playing music is like.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Have you ever seen them live, Nouman? From what I've seen you're basing your opinions off of low-quality youtube videos.

No I have never seen them live, as I said its from videos. There are replies of people who went to the concert shown and said it sucked. Quality my ass, Ive seen tons of shitty quality concert videos that sounds 10x better.

Ergo, your opinion is pretty much worthless to anyone who knows what playing music is like.

lol k.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Regarding above posts:

As far as I know, Black Eyed Peas aren't metal. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Have you ever seen them live, Nouman? From what I've seen you're basing your opinions off of low-quality youtube videos.

No I have never seen them live, as I said its from videos. There are replies of people who went to the concert shown and said it sucked. Quality my ass, Ive seen tons of shitty quality concert videos that sounds 10x better.

Ergo, your opinion is pretty much worthless to anyone who knows what playing music is like.

lol k.

That's like me looking at Joey Jordison and saying "oh he sucks because he can't play the exact same thing every time"
(EDIT: Please note that I play drums, or else this comment would not make sense)

Nouman, do you know how hard it is to play the same fucking thing every time?
Extremely difficult.
Add low quality videos and your opinions are crap.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 02:04:35 AM by Forcystus »

Rep:
Level 89
In those videos, on the second one at about 36-39 seconds in, did anyone else see the guy stagedive then drag someone else to the floor? look kinda funny to me :)

Song:Panzer Battalion
Band:Sabaton
Album:(no idea)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Regarding above posts:

As far as I know, Black Eyed Peas aren't metal. Correct me if i'm wrong.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT :V MEANS? you failed
also, if you can't figure out what I meant you can see I put "regarding above posts" because nouman and zypher were tearing a strip off eachother.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Firerain I already covered it. In a more polite spammy kind of way.

Song: The Metal
Band: Tenacious D
Album: Pick of Destiny

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
GOOD CHOICE

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Epic Solo:

wait about 20 seconds for the solo to start.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
you guys like metal www.myspace.com/warpathuk we got an album out and music video coming out soon to be on scuzz. Metal is living, air and everything in between without it id be nowehre!

Band: Testament
Song: First Strike Is Deadly
Album: The Legacy
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Band: Turmion Kätilöt
Song: Verta Ja Lihaa
Album: Hoitovirhe
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you guys like metal www.myspace.com/warpathuk we got an album out and music video coming out soon to be on scuzz. Metal is living, air and everything in between without it id be nowehre!

pretty cool, checking out your music right now.

Was Playing:
Death
Pull the Plug
Leprosy

Rep:
Level 85
The Evil Knight
well....i think that dragonforce is the best!

but who cares about mine toughts...
Projects in progsess/Demo/Finished

Wild Line - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,26936.msg340116.html#msg340116
Forsaken Legends - The Black Fire - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,28741.0.html

European Army - No Demo

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

don't grave dig

hmm actually, I suppose you WERE on topic, just watch when the last post was.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 06:08:58 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 87
Band: Metallica
Song: Die, die my darling
Album: ?

Band: Tenacious D
Song: The Metal
Album: Pick of Destiny

Band: Death
Song: Murder

More than one, but its a favorite.

Rep:
Level 85
The Evil Knight
sorry for that white screen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n34o4ed9ab0

Dragonforce is better then Metalica!

Valley of the Damned contains 6:55 min with Metal and good Text!
Trough the fire and flames is also good!!!!

anaway.....Wintersun was also good 8)

Projects in progsess/Demo/Finished

Wild Line - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,26936.msg340116.html#msg340116
Forsaken Legends - The Black Fire - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,28741.0.html

European Army - No Demo

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Band: Death
Song: Murder

Death has no song called 'murder'

sorry for that white screen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n34o4ed9ab0

Dragonforce is better then Metalica!

Valley of the Damned contains 6:55 min with Metal and good Text!
Trough the fire and flames is also good!!!!

anaway.....Wintersun was also good 8)

Death > Testament > > > > > > > metallica > wintersun > dragonforce

last three can't even compare.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Symphony X > *

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Okay, this video is just too epic NOT to post.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: