RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THE MOSH PIT (metal section of this Fourm)

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
Enemy of God is better than any of Kreator's old stuff. There, I said it.

:'(

They have a page on M-A, but then again so does Neptune Towers. They have an upsetting amount of positive reviews.

The mods at MA understand that they have to let some bullshit on the site every once in a while or they will get mobbed by gangs of metalcore loving gay pride christians. Also a bunch of shit drone "metal" nonsense for the art fags. It's a sad truth.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
The mods at MA understand that they have to let some bullshit on the site every once in a while or they will get mobbed by gangs of metalcore loving gay pride christians. Also a bunch of shit drone "metal" nonsense for the art fags. It's a sad truth.

Hah, didn't the M-A mods say that they weren't accepting any more -core bands a while  back? I think they still get flooded with submissions, though.

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan

Hah, didn't the M-A mods say that they weren't accepting any more -core bands a while  back? I think they still get flooded with submissions, though.

It was just a ruse to piss off and run off -core lusers. Didn't really work, but good for a chortle.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Band: Pain
Song: On Your Knees (Again)\
Album: Either Pain or Rebirth
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
:P
Favourite Band - KoRn
Favourite Song - Make Me Bad (KoRn)
Favourite Album - KoRn Greatest Hits 1

Yes, its obvious I'm obsessed with Nu Metal!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Band: Pain
Song: Parallel to Ecstasy
Album: Rebirth
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

nile - Sacrifice Unto Sebek
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :bean:bump :bean:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Recommending Stolen Babies. They're like an avant-garde, dark cabaret metal band. Listening to their music makes you feel as though you've stumbled into some creepy circus.

If you want more, go get the album

Spoiler for:
or PM me for it :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Maybe you all can help me out a bit. I've been looking for this old band called Rosecrantz. They sound kind of like The Number 12 (Looks Like You). They mix insane metal riffs with hilarious soft stuff. I have 2 songs by them but I can't find any more.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I think I like metal but Im not sure, here are some songs I recently bought, would they be classified as metal?
And if yes, where can I find more of these bands...for free ;8
Before I Forget by Slipknot
Stricken by Disturbed
Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce

Rep:
Level 89
Band: Iron Maiden
Song: The Trooper
Album: Piece of mind (i think)

i love this song :)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I think I like metal but Im not sure, here are some songs I recently bought, would they be classified as metal?
Stricken by Disturbed

<3

Yes they are metal, you can listen to more of them on myspace, but to download them, you'll need to download torrents and that.

Unless, of course, you have something along the lines of Limewire ::)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Limewire got blocked on my computer ;9
Anything similar to it?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Stricken by Disturbed

<3

Yes they are metal, you can listen to more of them on myspace, but to download them, you'll need to download torrents and that.

Unless, of course, you have something along the lines of Limewire ::)

that's not my type of metal, that's pretty week stuff ;-;

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Give me the hardest, thrashiest stuff you got

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Dragonforce is pretty fast and hard, but apart from that, I can't help ya, my brain ain't workin' today

Meh

Band: Ruoska
Song: Kosketa
Album: Radium
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

unlike dragonforce they can play their solos live. LOL at how many times they have been accused of speeding up solos in the studio. watch their live videos its all a joke.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I still don't get why you're saying dragonforce can't play live. For one, those are insanely fast solos so of course they'd be near-impossible to nail absolutely 100% perfectly every time. If you played guitar you'd realize this. Secondly, link to a reputable source that's accused them of speeding up solos, as well as these all these live videos where they apparently can't play.

I don't mind if you don't like Dragonforce, but your elitist remarks are getting old.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Band: Nonpoint
Song: Bullet With A Name
Album: To The Pain

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Secondly, link to a reputable source that's accused them of speeding up solos

if there was a such thing they wouldn't be a band anymore.

as well as these all these live videos where they apparently can't play.

How come its not as fast as the video of the 2 playing??..was that fake?(so he's not THAT fast as the video portrayed him as)

i hate bands that cant present live, like, damn children of bodom is so much better especially live

I couldn't even tell that this was through the fire and the flames, lmao.

For one, those are insanely fast solos so of course they'd be near-impossible to nail absolutely 100% perfectly every time.

so I can shred, get recorded and never have to play it again 0_0

Just another band out there to make an image. Singer looks like hes in a Glam metal band.

<3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I see no difference, other than that they're playing the song on a different key. That's called variation, smart guy. If people wanted to hear the song the same exact way it sounded on the CD, they'd go listen to the CD. Besides, these

How come its not as fast as the video of the 2 playing??..was that fake?(so he's not THAT fast as the video portrayed him as)

i hate bands that cant present live, like, damn children of bodom is so much better especially live

I couldn't even tell that this was through the fire and the flames, lmao.

are not reputable sources, and only seem to be elitist douches such as yourself. As I said, I don't mind if you don't like Dragonforce, but to say they suck is one of the most close-minded and naive things you could possibly say. Whether you like it or not, they ARE talented musicians. But hey, they slipped a fret in one of their live performances! Man, they must blow chunks! Try playing music and you'll soon realize it's not as easy as guys like Herman and Sam make it look.

In addition, who the fuck cares what ZP looks like? As long as he can sing (and as powerfully as he does), it doesn't matter what "image" he has. I could go on stage with corpsepaint and a tutu, and it doesn't matter if I can still play my instrument.

It's annoying having you rip on them all the time. I don't know why, but you suck Schuldiner's dick way too much and any guitarist that can play as well or better than him seems to be a huge threat to you.  I'm not saying Death is a bad band, I think Death is awesome. But saying that two of the most renowned guitarists in today's metal can't play guitar just makes you look like an ignorant idiot. Anyone who hasn't heard the original song would open up those youtubes where they "can't play live," and be blown away. Just because it doesn't sound EXACTLY the same as it did on the album doesn't mean it sucks.

I really don't know what else to tell you, man. I don't think you'll really understand what Herman and Sam can do until you get that guitar of yours. If you have a counterargument to this, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, keep your biased opinions to yourself, and save yourself the trouble of looking like a small-minded asshole.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
System of a Down, Nightwish, and Zonata ftw.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Swedish/Finnish Metal owns all.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.