RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Leons Vengance (With Demo)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Leons Vengance
Maker: RPG Maker VX
Current Download: 1 Hour Demo
Rating: M

All RTP Based. I know im not that good with maps but I don't mind any constructive critisisim. It's on VX but I sent it to my friend and he said it works without the maker so you do not have to have VX to play it. Specail thanks to the scripts people have sent out that have helped me make the game look a little better. All the music is done by me... if you like what you hear give me a shout and ill be happy to make some music for you. A final note: The demo is at the bottom of this post. Let me know if there is any bugs and enjoy the game!

The Story
Spoiler for:
Leon is a man who works for the Mayor of his town. The Mayor will useley give him tasks once a day to bring peace to the town through fighting crime and making it a safer place to live. One day The Mayor gives Leon a strange task. He must find an ex worker of the mayor and scare him off so he dosen't come back to the village. When you find the ex worker he warns you that the mayor is dangerous and can not be trusted. Just as Leon is about to find out what the Mayor is hiding an earthquake erupts and Leon falls asleep. When he wakes up he finds no one in the town remmebers him and they all are acting like zombies worshipping something called Zeo... Leon discovers there may not be a way to bring his family or villagers back from this state so he ventures out to stop Zeos plans to have the entire world worship him.

About the game....
Spoiler for:
A game where evil must fight good to bring the world back to peace. An alternative reality where God is evil and making the entire world worship him. (Please religous people do not take offense it's only a story.) As Leon and a few others are the only ones who wernt effected by this brainwash it is up to them to find out what is really going on. The entire world is against Leon and his friends... will you bring Leon to chaos or try to restore humanity in the world?

Characters
Spoiler for:
Leon
Nickname: Vengance
Element: Dark
Weapon of Choice: Daggers and Swords

Description: A man with good strengh with a normal family. Everything is taken from him the day Zeo arrives and brainwashes his wife and child.

Ayla
Nickname: Evil Witch
Element: Fire
Weapon of Choice: Staff

Description: A local shopkeeper in the village Leon lives in. She studies the black arts and Wican and can perform some basic fire spells. When the world is brainwashed by Zeo she helps Leon bring it back.

Gloria
Nickname: None
Element: None
Weapon of Choice: Slingshot

Description: Gloria lives in the forest town Wendloom. Leon meets her when he is washed up by the shores. He decides to help her find a cure for one of the townspeople and also so he can keep her safe from Zeo.

Enemies
Spoiler for:
Zeo (God)
Description: Zeo is this worlds God. He roamed the earth thousands of years ago with the power to make everyone worship him. He took away there will and choice. All they knew was to worship Zeo and destroy anyone who oposed. Now Zeo is back... after thousands of years he has mysteriously returned. His whereabouts are unknown.

Demo Features
Spoiler for:
Over 1 Hour of play
Over 30 Items
Blacksmithing and Fishing
Many subquests
Three playable Characters
All original music made by me accept for Victory and Title which I will work on soon

Screenshots!
Spoiler for:
In battle where Leon can use Dark Magic  :P

The menu with a few extra features thanks to a script

The home of the main hero Leon

The first town.

The forest maze

Credits
Spoiler for:
Mog Hunter for his Menu Status and Menu Plus Scripts!

Demo
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:07:05 PM by JoelCMJ »
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Looks like an interesting game. Look luck with it.  ;)
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
What's with these people?!?
It's a little hard, considering the fact that Slimes can kill you in like 5 hits. This makes it difficult when bttling multiple enemies.

Rep:
Level 86
nice The demo was lil Short also-
you let people see all your scripts and can edit game cause you left The files there.Next time
when you compress the data,delete the project file,and the audio,Graphics,and data file.
 :bean:

One of the best rpg maker xp games ever!Try it out!
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com