RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Crankeye (With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol, it's not entirely up to me. I only gave you the idea how it should start. You guys figure out how it goes on... with me as a summon... :=:
I will jump in sometimes and give some of my own ideas into it.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ahhhh...so that's how it'll work.  Nice.  Then when we start I'll try to suggest a few things if I can come up with anthing that fits.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
DUDE we should use the smilies, especially yours, as status notifiers!

That story is great so far, but for some reason I think you should jump in front of uh...dunno, jumping in front of the only female character just seemed a little cliche.  :-\

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
DUDE we should use the smilies, especially yours, as status notifiers!

Dude, that idea is AWESOME! =D

I think you should jump in front of uh...dunno, jumping in front of the only female character just seemed a little cliche.  :-\

So what? :=
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I can help in plotting/composing...

Can i be in, i wanna be some guy who is skillful,strategical and has a bow and arrow and a banana!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Make him all serious like, "What? Why are laughing? A bow and bannana are completely respectable weapons."

And gotcha Blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzarrd.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, banana! Ok, if you will. You can be some mysterious guy, helping the heroes and later it turns out to be you, Nightwolf.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
IMA START WARKING NOW

Wait a minute...Isn't WARK that sound the bird thing made?

IDEA!: You know how that Kingdom Hearts thing lets you go from Disney Movie to Disney Movie? What if we did website-website game-game? I mean, we're ALL gamers here, and we ALL use the internet, so that could be a lot of fun too! Depending on the game/site one character might have more power than another because of experience with the site or members.

Knowing me, I'd end up putting in a lot of obscure games... :P
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:27:07 PM by arrowone »

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Woot, as long as I'm the token female magic-user, I don't care.  But I REFUSE to play a damsel in distress.

I think this whole idea is completely awesome, and the intro is incredible... I can't wait to see how this turns out!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
But I REFUSE to play a damsel in distress.

You're not fitting for that role at all. You ARE a female magic-user after all. ;D
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
but isn't it kinda damsel in distress when blizzard saves you at the beginning?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, that part kinda bugs me.  I think Blizzard should be the target of the attack (since he seems to be the main char of this game), and I rescue him with a spell.

Rep:
Level 89
but then he wouldn't be a summon

later if the game if you need a damsel in distress use velton, and then have the main characters realize its not worth the effort so they leave him
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
That is an AWESOME idea.  It should be like a running gag.  Every time we're presented with a quest, one of us asks "will Velton be there?" and they answer "No," and we go "Good."

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
IMA START WARKING NOW

Wait a minute...Isn't WARK that sound the bird thing made?

IDEA!: You know how that Kingdom Hearts thing lets you go from Disney Movie to Disney Movie? What if we did website-website game-game? I mean, we're ALL gamers here, and we ALL use the internet, so that could be a lot of fun too! Depending on the game/site one character might have more power than another because of experience with the site or members.

Knowing me, I'd end up putting in a lot of obscure games... :P

I like that website-to-website thing.  Maybe it's like that...except all a part of the same world?  You  know...different sections/regions.  It would be good because you could have maybe a different bad-guy/girl/thing for each section.  Or one for two sections, etc.  Kind of a good way to expand on things.

Rep:
Level 89
ok I got it, I lock velton away in a prison, you guys decide to leave him there, and then I show up later and we all realize by now he's probably dead

Rep:
Level 96
I like Yoss's idea. ;D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ha ha.  I like all of the ideas presented so far.  None of them seem to bad or anything.  They fit.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
Woot, as long as I'm the token female magic-user, I don't care.  But I REFUSE to play a damsel in distress.

I think this whole idea is completely awesome, and the intro is incredible... I can't wait to see how this turns out!

what about the damsel in distress ala 8-bit theatre princess, where she has to tell the villian what to do cause he has no idea xp.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wow.

i missed two whole pages. The ideas are pretty good...lol. Maybe we should make references to Blue? no? ok, thought i might put it out there.

@ blizzard- i like the story...part of its a bit corny, but oh well, its still pretty lol-able.

im sorta wondering if ill be in the game at all, but meh, it doesnt matter if im not...i dont especially care for being a villain either, but *shrug* oh well.

About the regions- im not sure how different games etc. would fit in, since this is seems like sortof an original thing that doesnt tie in with other games and/or websites, but maybe a twist on the story could be...(pm me just so if we decide to use it it wont be spoiled), and then the "regions" could fit nicely into that. I dunno. I really feel like this whole thing has been attempted before, but whatev. If you need help on the story, i may be able to offer some assistance.   

@arrow- status notifiers? hm. those are the little...wait, what are those?  ...oh, and chocobos make the "wark!" sound.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I wana be a farmer =]
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So who is going to make the games. Is it going to be made in parts then put to togther?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Interesting idea BOE. Let's see about that...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Who IS making this game, exactly?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm guessing whoever wants to contribute can as long as they have enuff skill at what they will make for this