RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Crankeye (With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain)

Rep:
Level 89
Also, i dont think anybody who joined after september 15th 2006 should be a villain or character in the game, at least not until all the oldbies that want to have been included. (e.g. anybody whos never even heard of who dwarra is)
HA! joined september 12th bish

Blizzard, able to shit ice cubes that can cool drinks
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
LOL.

i was going to say a spell such as "WTF!?!" could cause confusion, but it doesnt seem to funny...

Also, i dont think anybody who joined after september 15th 2006 should be a villain or character in the game, at least not until all the oldbies that want to have been included. (e.g. anybody whos never even heard of who dwarra is)
HA! joined september 12th bish

-.-

read the "e.g."

edit:

you know what, nevermind, i guess im probably being to snootish. My bad. I was just saying though, that i think older members should have priority...even if that seems childish to care.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 04:30:46 AM by Lord Dante »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also replace the poison status effect wtih Spam status effect.

Rep:
Level 89
and death with Temporary Ban
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?

ROFL.

i agree.

Also, i dont think anybody who joined after august 15th 2006 should be a villain or character in the game, at least not until all the oldbies that want to have been included. (e.g. anybody whos never even heard of who dwarra is)

and damn, i dont have any trademark stuff to be a sidequest for. fuck. -.-

so mean...T_T

then again, my character might still work, since he just THINKS he's important..
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 89
can we include a guy called Dubya and make him really really really stupid?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
and death with Temporary Ban

or, you could have a skill (provided you could set this up) called "temporary ban" and it paralyzes enemies, and then you could have a sudden death skill called "ban" (self explanitory i hope)

ROFL.

i agree.

Also, i dont think anybody who joined after august 15th 2006 should be a villain or character in the game, at least not until all the oldbies that want to have been included. (e.g. anybody whos never even heard of who dwarra is)

and damn, i dont have any trademark stuff to be a sidequest for. fuck. -.-

so mean...T_T

then again, my character might still work, since he just THINKS he's important..

maybe. but, it could impart a negative impact on our opinions of you.

lol.
can we include a guy called Dubya and make him really really really stupid?

er...maybe. i think the only way that'd be remotley clever (in this day and age) is if we included some subtle, high class political slander in his speech etc. (for instance, have him say "nucular" in part of the game etc. etc.)

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
maybe. but, it could impart a negative impact on our opinions of you.

lol.

I think...I...can live with that. ;D
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hahaha.

anyways...for "blizzard" being a spell, i think it should be a summon, rather, as it would tie both the joke and a practical reason together. plus, it would make him feel even more special.  :P

Rep:
Level 89
I think there should be some guy named blizzard who is locked up in a cell and he is being forced to write scripts for the creator(s) of their world

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Naw the spel/summon idea is better.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
thingy, do you KNOW who blizzard actually is?

just wondering.

Naw the spel/summon idea is better.

yeah. also, i think we should piece Tsuno into this somehow, what with the scripts and all.

Rep:
Level 89
yeah. also, i think we should piece Tsuno into this somehow, what with the scripts and all.

you mean to say "hey lets go copy thingy's idea for how to insert blizzard, the guy who makes lots and lots of scripts so thingy thought hey maybe he should be locked away in a cell being forced to write scripts for the person making the game"

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It's all up to Bliz at this point. ;D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

you mean to say "hey lets go copy thingy's idea for how to insert blizzard, the guy who makes lots and lots of scripts so thingy thought hey maybe he should be locked away in a cell being forced to write scripts for the person making the game"

no, i dont. I mean to say, thingy, that your idea was good, but it incorported the wrong member.

It's all up to Bliz at this point. ;D
i thought he was just writing the story? O.o

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay so we know Dwarra is teh villian. But who's the playable characters/members?

Rep:
Level 89
go look in the script database dante, bliz has almost a full page or topics and tsuno has 2 scripts

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
go look in the script database dante, bliz has almost a full page or topics and tsuno has 2 scripts
yes, i realize, but BLizzard already has a role in the game.
Okay so we know Dwarra is teh villian. But who's the playable characters/members?

hmm...well, i mean, technically we don't even know all of the villains, or even the story, so its hard to say.

Rep:
Level 89
hmm...well, i mean, technically we don't even know all of the villains, or even the story, so its hard to say.
contradict urself much?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Blizzard's role is a magic. Durr. I said it was up to him cuz he's the writer, he'll piece whoever in wherever.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
contradict urself much?

no. Blizzard isn't a villain, if you've being paying attention.

Blizzard's role is a magic. Durr. I said it was up to him cuz he's the writer, he'll piece whoever in wherever.

thanks for that. And also, oh.

werent you going to sleep?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I will split the offtopic stuff after this post.

And yes, I will be a summon. ::)

Ok, here is an intro and what happens at the beginning.
I am talking here and I am telling the entire story of the game. When you see what happened you will understand why...
I didn't put too many dialogues in there, you are free to add any. It's just some little idea after all.
Sorry for the many typos, I was in a hurry. (^ ^')

Final Fantasy
Crankeye

with Blizzard as a spell
and Dwarra as a villain

Intro

"So now I am sitting on this stupid cloud and most probably missing the greatest adventure of my life. Well... my past life... Best thing is I start telling that story here from the beginning on. So... when did all of that start...? Ah yeah..."

I was sitting in a lesson and I thought I could check out rmrk.net and see if there are any new posts. For some reason my laptop didn't want to connect to the W-LAN at my college again. After I finally managed it to get connected and opened my browser, rmrk.net wouldn't want to load. I was angry, of course. Well, so I left that until the lessons were over. I connected again to the W-LAN and opened my browser. Finally it was working!
As usual I have the window with unread posts after my last visit so I just refreshed the page with F5. Ah... There was already on of the threads I have been helping somebody. I read the new posts and pressed the "Reply" button as it suddenly kicked me out... It said "You are not allowed to post in a locked topic". "What?!" Alright, I was a moderator in that section. I tried to unlock the topic and it said "You are not allowed to unlock this topic." I was confused, very confused. I thought, I should PM Silverline and tell him what happened, but when I clicked on the "New Message" icon it suddenly said "You cannot send PMs." I tried posting anywhere and it always said "You are not allowed to post new topics". "Am I banned or what?!" Then I realized nobody was able to do anything... Since 7am there was no new post, no nothing... I was more than confused at that moment. So I just went home.

Later that day I was surfing again through the internet and tried to access rmrk.net again. And again, nothing. No new posts since my last visit. Somehow I contacted HaloOfTheSun and Silverline through ICQ/MSN and found out that something went wrong with the site. Dwarra has locked all the topics and literally frozen the entire web-site. Halo told me we should meet somewhere and find out what happened to Dwarra. Of course that was a completely irrational idea, we should have just called the police, but we didn't think about that at that moment. So after a few day we really met in England (is Dwarra from England???) and talked about the matter. There was I, Halo, Silverline and Yossy. We went to his house, but we never would have expected to find there what we found there. His PC was turned on, nobody close and some strange spherical object next to it. As direct as I am, I just touched it. Well, big mistake...

Suddenly I opened my eyes and woke up. The other three of us went after me and found me lying unconscious on the sand. That sphere thing has brought us into a desert and there seemed to be no way back. We were stuck who knows where. So we went ahead and were walking through the desert for hours when we reached it's end. There was a small town close by. We went into the town to take a break and find a room where we could rest. After some arguing over the matter who's fault all of this was, we heard some kind of an explosion. We went outside to check it out and there was a great futuristic battle ship floating in the sky. On a big screen suddenly Dwarra's face appeared. He started talking to everybody how he is a god and they must worship him or die. To prove his godlyness, he came down in some kind of vehicle. All the people gathered at that place to see their "god".

The four of us hid in the crowd and observed the events. He was talking some crap about his ulitmate power and blah blah blah, I didn't really listen to him... After he was done, we stepped out of the crowd...

Halo: "Dwarra, what is that supposed to mean?!"

Dwarra: "Huh? Who are you guys?"

Blizzard: "You ass. You froze rmrk.net and don't even remember us?! It's me, Blizzard! They are Halo, Silvy and Yossy! How could you forget us?!"

Dwarra: "Aah... I see... So you came all the way here to worship me?"

Halo: "Worship?! Are you out of your mind?!"

Dwarra: "I am a god now, Halo. You have to worship me or feel my wrath!"

Silverline: "Dwarra, leave it be. Come home with us and unfreeze rmrk.net again. It sucks if you are a site admin and can't do a thing."

Yossy: "Dwarra, don't be silly. You? A god?! This is ridiculious."

Dwarra: "I said, for those who defy me, shall feel my wrath! I will imbue your soul into an object! Mwuahahahahaha!"

Dwarra raised his hand and fired some strange blue energy ball at Yossy. Without any thinking I've thrown myself between. Another big mistake...

Dwarra: "Hmpf..."

Dwarra turned around and I was lying wounded on the sand.

Halo: "DWARRA! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!"

Dwarra: "This is what happens if you defy me. Be it your lesson."

Blizzard: "How... the hell... did he... do that...?!"

Yossy: "Blizzard... Save your strenght..."

Dwarra went into his strange vehicle and back to the airship. He left. All of the people were just looking at us, nobody even thought abotu helping me.

Blizzard: "Assholes..."

Halo: "What? Who?"

Blizzard: "All of these guys around us..."

Suddenly out of the crows came some old woman.

Blizzard: "What the...?! Who..."

Old woman: "This is not looking good for you..."

Blizzard: "Great... Now I'm gonna die... I never would have... come to that conclusion..."

Halo: "No, you're not! We won't allow that!"

Yossy: "Yeah, Bliz. You saved me. It should be me who should lie wounded on the hot sand."

Blizzard: "Meh... cough... It's nothing... you're welcome."

Yossy smiled on me with tears in her eyes.

Old woman: "You are not going to die. At least not literally. He has tried to imbue your soul into an object. You will not die, but it is as good as death."

Blizzard: "Argh! I don't... feel so good..."

I started to glow and my body seemed to disappear in some kind of energy. Only my white shirt with black sketches was left. Like from the far I heard the old woman's voice...

Old woman: "That is the object... It is this strange part of cloth he was wearing..."

When I completely came to, I found myself sitting on a cloud in front of me some kind of screen where I could see the others. I was confused and shouted...

Blizzard: "Hey, guys! I am here! I am fine!"

Halo: "Huh?! I can hear him!"

Silverline: "Me, too!"

Yossy: "I can also hear him. What is going on here?! Blizzy, where are you?!"

Blizzard: "I have no idea... I am sitting on a cloud or something here..."

Yossy: "Are you dead?"

Blizzard: "I don't know..."

Halo: "Maybe... Maybe that's it... We can summon him from... well, whereever he might be right now."

Blizzard: "It looks like heaven to me, Halo. Strange, I was sure I would end up in hell..."

Everybody laughed.

Blizzard: "I guess you have to continue on without me. At least without me in human form."

Old woman: "His death unleashed the unknown supernatural powers of his soul. Whoever wears his shirt is able to summon his spirit and use these powers..."

Blizzard: "What?! I am a summon?! Are you serious?!"

Old woman: "You are not the first who defied our god... We have several years of experience with that..."

Silverline: "Several years?! But Dwarra left a few days ago!"

Halo: "Time seems to flow differently here..."

Yossy: "We have to help these people... We know Dwarra. At least a little bit..."

Blizzard: "Wait a minute! You mean Dwarra has got some supernatural unhuman powers, you're going to try to stop him from becoming a god AND I AM ALREADY DEAD?!"

Halo: "Not your day, I guess..."

Blizzard: "Great! The greatest adventure of my life and my life is already over! I can't believe that! On top of that I am a summon! Hey, guys! Hey! Hello? They can't hear me anymore... DAMN! I want to complain to somebody! NOW! Hmpf!"

Ok, it's just an idea as I said. Through the further story Dwarra will be able to drag more of the reality into that "fantasy world" where time flows a lot faster than in the real world. That's how the three heroes will meet Arrowone as 4th in the party.

I think a good idea would be to use my "EQ Skills" in the game as I can be summoned by anybody who wears my shirt. Since it's quite connected to reality, the characters don't have any spells and then it really would be good if the equipment was enchanted. :) And the spells will get stronger, so there will be not better ice spell than me. ::)
ZOMG! I will make an icon of my shirt and when I find the time also a title screen. ;D

At the end we all come back into the reality, finding out Dwarra was possesed by some evil spirit and destroying that spirit. We will only have been away for a few hours, while Dwarra was gone a few days.

I am seriously loling at that game. If it's gonna be only half as funny as I think it can, it will still be awesome. ;D We could also add Gilga, Arlen and Fu as characters and use my Easy Party Switcher for the game.
Lol, everybody (who's actually active) here on rmrk.net HAS to be in there! =D

T3h n00b Sl4y3r and Donkey Rapier will be separate weapons. =D
Halo can use different locks as weapons and Yossy a drawing pen, lol! xD
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 01:09:47 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I actually like the sound of that story for one reason or another o.o.  Sounds good to me.  I like the idea of being able to summon Blizzard by wearing the shirt =D. 

Am I still gonna be in there somewhere as one of the smaller villains as well??  ?.?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You can be some of Dwarra's assistants. Every big villain has his henchman. ;)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Woot.  Just don't make me get killed off to early >.>