RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Crankeye (With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I think I'm making the game, but if I get busy I'll throw it to someone experienced who isn't. Hell, after awhile I might just do that anyway, to get some fresh concepts in there.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Also...is this going to be a game with little-to-no thought put into it...or one with alot of thought put into it?  I was just wondering.  Everytime I think of a 'funny' game it reminds me of one of those horrible ones with nothing in it and empty, horrible maps.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Enven though i'm new, I'd like to be in it!All I ask is that my character has these attributes:
Name - Astrojazz
Class - Theif/Magician  <-- either one
Hair - Brown
Eyes - Green
Sex - Male

Thank you!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Also...is this going to be a game with little-to-no thought put into it...or one with alot of thought put into it?  I was just wondering.  Everytime I think of a 'funny' game it reminds me of one of those horrible ones with nothing in it and empty, horrible maps.

well, if blizzard is making it, i dont think thats a concern.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
lol cheesey dialogue. I don't mean that in a bad way though. ;)

I remember back when dwarra was making a game like this, although it wasn't Final Fantasy, it was just a game about the crankeye members, and the forum being inaccessable and whatnot, and LOL I had to write music for it. I had Pegasusgamer's Theme, Dwarra's Theme, HaloOfTheSun's Theme (LOOOL), and Silverline's Theme completed, as well as various forum themes (General Chat, Resources, etc.)

I wonder if I still have those...

Anwyay, pretty neat, I s'pose.  :P
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
ZOMG C+C PLZ

I had an idea for a part of the story.

A BOSS IS BEATEN!

After the dust clears, an article of clothing is seen
floating down from the sky.

Arlen: ...Another summon?
Yossy: Wonder who it is this time...

As the garment draws nearer and nearer, the party
figure out what it is.

Gilga: Is that seriously..?
HOTS: No way, it couldn't be.

The item hits the ground.

Yossy: UNDERWEAR.
Fu: Panties? Woah, that's odd.
Silverline: Wonder who's in 'em?
Arrowone: I'm curious as to who's gonna wear 'em.

Fu looks toward Yossy, raising his eyebrows repeatedly
in a comical fashion, a ridiculous grin across his face.

Yossy: No.
HOTS: Hm...
Fu: Well if YOU aren't gonna wear 'em, who will?
Gilga: I really don't want to imagine ANY of the rest of
us wearing panties...
Fu: ...Well hold on a sec.

Fu takes the undergarments and places them snugly on his
head.

An awkward silence occurs.

Fu: Hey guys?
Gilga: Yes, Fu?
Fu: I don't think there's anyone in these...
Arrowone: So that must mean...
Silverline: They're (BOSS'S) panties.
Yossy: OH GOD THAT'S SO FUNNY!

Gilgamesh gets a disgusted look on his face, and arlen
struggles to stifle his laughter. Fu begins to tear at
the undies, strugling to get them off of his cranium as
quickly as humanly possible.

Silverline: Careful Fu, we don't want you getting
head crabs.
Arrowone: That's one for the scrap book.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL

i dun wanna be a mysterious guy, i wanna be in the team, but not talk a lot...

Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i wanna be some guy who helps out somehow, perhaps, in-game. *shrug* or, maybe i could be an enemy.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dwarras side hand guy..

I got soem dialogues too--

After Dwarra is defeated....

Yossy- GLAD we could defeat hin..
Fu- Yes it was a pretty tough thing...

Nightwolf ( yup THATS ME!) - Tough for you that is...

Yossy- Where are you going?
Nightwolf- Out of this falling cave!

Silverline- He's right..the cave is falling

*they come out of the cave and that*

Silver- Do you hear that noise

Fu- Dwarra is alive....
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Dwarras side hand guy..

I got soem dialogues too--

After Dwarra is defeated....

Yossy- GLAD we could defeat hin..
Fu- Yes it was a pretty tough thing...

Nightwolf ( yup THATS ME!) - Tough for you that is...

Yossy- Where are you going?
Nightwolf- Out of this falling cave!

Silverline- He's right..the cave is falling

*they come out of the cave and that*

Silver- Do you hear that noise

Fu- Dwarra is alive....

hmmm...*shrug* you mean like making the final battle like "rawr, now witness my REAL true form!!!"

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
...NO...

..yeah -.-
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol. well, i think thatd be funny, but instead of fighting him theyd just like, push him off a cliff and walk off.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The starting

Dwarra- I WILL RULE OVER THE WORLD! I WILL MAKE EVERYTHING BAD!  ISHALL DESTRUCT EVERYTHING!

Silverline- Why?

Dwarra- I dun have anything to do :(

Silver- Ah you need a life -.-
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol.

wait, you mean at the begining begining or end begining?

also, is the title really going to be as unwieldy as "Final Fantasy: crankeye(with billzard as a spell and dwarra as the main villain)"? it seems almost to be like Borat, which has a very awesome yet unwieldy title.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
no only FFC...

Final Fuckanty Crankeye lol...

ANd i mean the beggining begginging..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I think the title should be as long as possilbe. Something like:

Final Fantasy Crankeye ~ With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain. Of course there will be some chocobos, you can't have Final Fantasy without chocobos. And crystals! Now in the form of cubic zirconium!! Yes, get yours now for $29.99 while supplies last! But wait, there's more! Arrowone, Silverline, Yossy, FuMannchu, HaloOfTheSun, and a handful of other people you've probably never heard of, yes, all right here in this one game. Batteries not included, non toxic, and probably not fun for all ages. OH AND MOOGLES! How can you forget moogles? You can now get moogles a la mode! Just in time for the holiday season.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I think the title should be as long as possilbe. Something like:

Final Fantasy Crankeye ~ With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain. Of course there will be some chocobos, you can't have Final Fantasy without chocobos. And crystals! Now in the form of cubic zirconium!! Yes, get yours now for $29.99 while supplies last! But wait, there's more! Arrowone, Silverline, Yossy, FuMannchu, HaloOfTheSun, and a handful of other people you've probably never heard of, yes, all right here in this one game. Batteries not included, non toxic, and probably not fun for all ages. OH AND MOOGLES! How can you forget moogles? You can now get moogles a la mode! Just in time for the holiday season.

ROFL!!! thats great!!!

and wait...people have heard of me....

right?

right?!!

lol.

Rep:
Level 97

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
haha. way to stretch the page.

wow, right on time. No real talk about the game and its past 9:00 pm! tomorrow is day 3 of the experiment!!!

*ahem*
right. so i notice blizzard hasnt posted much in this topic.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
woah does this mean i can make some dialogue too?

my introduction scene

after defeating a bunch of below-average weak monsters who keep attacking the main group for seemingly no reason, i make myself known.

Me: Well, well, I see you have made it this far.  Congrats.

Arlen: So...you are?

Yossy: I think he's a member of the forums...like, he just joined.

Me: I see my reputation is ahead of me once again!  Now let's do this!  My evil plans will consume all!

Silverline: And those are, exactly?

Me: It's a genuis 3 step plan.  Step 1: Kill you guys.  Step 2....  Step 3: Forum Domination.

Silverline: Wait, what was step 2?

Me: I don't know...something to do with my n00b army...and pizza...

Fu: So do...we fight you now?

Me: ~whiny~ nooooo, I'm an important villian! You fight me later!

Fu: ...k

Me: HAHAHA!  I AM THE GREATEST!

~flees~
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
rofl. post it on youtube when its done.

I like your version, or rather, add-on to halo's.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
my part!

They are walking through a forest and a moster jumps at them. I come and slay it and say.

Me- I am the greatest warrior in this land, and without me, you will not get past, even the weakest of monsters. I will use my sword and shield to save you and...

but they don't even hear the rest because they were walking away.  ;D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol. wow, okay guys, cool it. I mean...try to make them actually funny, and not all just like "i am this" and have them walk away. *shrug* i think that should just happen at the end, i mean, because normally the characters stay and fight.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
lol. wow, okay guys, cool it. I mean...try to make them actually funny, and not all just like "i am this" and have them walk away. *shrug* i think that should just happen at the end, i mean, because normally the characters stay and fight.

hey i said it first xp and they do fight me...just not at first meet
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

hey i said it first xp and they do fight me...just not at first meet

er...right. i think you should be like, the first boss. maybe.

Then they kill me! wait... no. I kill them.... wait... no... um. (brain fart)

just...no. *shrug*

...i think youd be good in the game in a similar fashion to DEW, but you should put more thought into your introduction.