RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So when America Attacks Northern Korea, what will you think ?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I say When cuz its so gunna happen...

Korea has one of the largest untapped Oil resurves in the world... so obviously Bush is guuna want to make all his American citerzens fear Korea and see them as holders of Armourgeden... All the people in the USA are gunna be like "Oh God... Oh No please disarm this Dictator of Evil and remove the weapons of mass destruction"

COME ON !!!!... He set off a Nuke in a mine shaft.... America sets off Nukes in the Desert every so often... France set one off out at sea if I remember correctly... so whats the difference... Nothing...

The only reason people think the head of North Korea is nuts is he keeps him self to him self and wonty let America see if he has weapons of mass destruction...

But then again... I don't blame him...

I mean we sent UN officails into Iraq and they all said "There are no signs of any weapons" what happened next... SHOCK AND ORR... Nice... lets kill 2% of the whole population of people to rid the world of a massive threat to NOTHING !!!....

What the leader of Northern Korea needs do is make out he is ready for war... line up all the Nukes shells in a row... (don't arm them) get all the ships in port... and then Evacuate Korea and hid in the mountains with Bin Larden...

God I hate OIL and I hate greed masked in fear....

Any ways What I am gunna think is how will this all be looked at in say 50 years... and should I be called up to fight... it aint gunna happen... I will stay here in England and if the war hits our soil then I will go out fighting... But I wont envade a country for No Real Reason.... The leader of Korea doesn't want a war... he is just scared of looking weak in front of a monster... THINK ABOUT IT !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
All I know is the news over here is going nuts (which I guess isn't really anything new) about this, and the plane crash that they automatically said was terrorists, and then found out it probably wasn't.

My view on issues like this is just to not get too involved. I don't want to spend all my time worrying over these things and getting afraid or mad, because whatever is going to happen is going to happen.

I agree with you that this will probably happen; George Bush can't keep his "missile in his pants", so to speak. He "needs" these little wars, because he just wants to be in the history books like his dad.  ::)

So... yes, I'm sure it will happen, and realisitically this could be the beginning of the end of North America as the superpower, but then again, I live in the U.S., so it's not like I get the real news unless I go online and read other countries' newspapers, which I'm not driven enough to do. So I don't really know too much about what's REALLY going on.
:tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Umm, there is a huge difference, and it's not fabricated by the US, this came straight from N. Korea.

Their building their nuclear power for their "defense against the United States". In essence, they want nukes to bomb us with.

Plus that's not the only problem, Japan and N Korea have been at it for years. Since N Korea is new to this, and hasn't fully figured out how to contain radiation, if they do any damage on Japanese soil or become too powerful the Japanese will begin attacking N Korea.

This may not seem like a biggie, but then Japan will ask us for military support, and most likely it will escalate into WWIII.

You may be going, WTF is this kid talking about, but if you think about it, WWII started under VERY SIMILAR conditions. Germany was a fascist country (a form of communism in which all the power is vested in one ruler and one political party - Hitler & Nazis) and N Korea is a communist country. Hitler wanted to make Germany more powerful and have it take its "rightful place" as a power in the world, Kim Jong II (ruler of N Korea) wants the exact same thing. And they both did take and are taking similar routes. Both were extreemly borderlined.

It doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.

EDIT : Don't believe those conspiracy breed lies, while the media doesn't tell the whole truth, the fact is, if we weren't fighting right now, we'd be under attack. Plain and simple truth. The terrorists and activists would view it as a weakness and attempt to attack us on our home soil AGAIN. You have to understand the mind set and the personality in order to fully understand the situation. Bush is under so much stress as it is, do you really think he has the time to sit down and think to himself - "Hmmmm, I wonder which country's oil I should attempt to steal today?" The fact is people just don't like Bush, because they don't like war. Well, heres something new for you -

Bush can't start wars, the congress itself has the power to start wars, and it's CONGRESS'S decisions that keep us at war, not Bush's.

:o Shocker eh?!?

*calmns down*

We've asked repeatedly and tried to make peace, but the simple truth is the terrorists and activists view us as infidels and think they'll get a free ticket to heaven if the die killing us. How do you stop them from doing what they think is right?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:53:13 AM by Tsunokiette »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Aw come on, at least someone post that I'm a moron who has no clue what I'm talking about for the sake of arg.... Intellegant Debate.

I don't care personally if I'm right or wrong, so please, people, don't let this thread die.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
If the U.S.A. attack Korea that only means they are afraid of them. They are afraid they could get powerful enough to be a serious thread. This isn't good at all. I think the U.S.A. will attack Korea soon, VERY SOON.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
If we attacked North Korea, Seoul the capital of South Korea, and about 570, 000 innocents would be simply obliterated. If North Korea were to fight fairing without consequencial war tactics on innocents than we would have wiped them out a long time ago. Plus it would only take around 237 bombs to cover North Korea's terrain so I really don't think we have to freight that much as long as China continues to keep their main attention fixated in their little mission of genocide of the pacifist people of the country once known as, "Tibet".
~Banned~

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
This is why America will attack Korea...Its all about the Oil:-

http://www1.korea-np.co.jp/pk/072nd_issue/98120202.htm

Oil is why Bush is mates with the Bin Lardens and thats what caused a fall out and thats why so many people died in 9/11 it's Bushes fault for being a tit !!!... America trained the Taliban with CIA training... so who's worse, the techer or the pupils.... Heck Bush should be up for war crimes along with Sadam... All this is just Mental... instead of funding Wars and blowing people to bits why not use it to fund new technologies and lead the way to a cleaner future for power...

When was the last time any one fired a rocket at America...? Say if a country did want to attack America they would need shed loads of arms and support to get any place close to leveling one state... America could crush North Korea in two weeks... But it wont, cuz its doesn't want the oil being burned up... It will be another ground offencsive and then a slow leaching of Oil...

Korea is not stupied enough to do it... Korea is like a Yorkshire terrior and America is like a Rotty.... All Korea are doing is grawling saying I have Friken teeth you come for me and I will bite you...

Unlike Iraq they said here look a little closer my teeth are faulse then America Went and ripped em apart...and then said well it looked like it could fight back !!!

Doesn't any one find it odd the day of 9/11 before Bin Larden anounced it was his faction that did it, Bush had Bin Lardens family flown out... and that was the only plane to fly out... and to be honest if any body that day would have wanted to carry out a terrorist attack don't you think it would have been another member of the Bin Larden Tribe ?...

Looking at pictures of the Planes before take off and those that hit the towers... There are some major differences... One being the windows down the side... Count them... you will see what i mean... I dunno there's some thing about that day, it didn't feel real, I often go with my gut... I hate to say it as I know many American's died (And If I am wrong I would look pretty sick)... but could it have been used as a catalist, one to gain money and two to getting backing for a war...

I don't think Korea is a threat... I think many people think the same... So watch out in the next few weeks I bet some thing happens like a nuke will go off or a rocket will be launched at China... It wll look like its fired from Korea, but I bet its fired from a Sub on the boarders of Korea and it will be an exact match of a Korean missle, but it will be an American sub...

May be I watch to much T.V... may be I like over thinking... But What if... What if most of this is staged... We have seen no real proof any of it's real... All we have is our News... that can be doctored...

Actually I bet if we stopped airing the news all this stuff would stop...

And if its not down to Bush... and the congress is the main backer, and Bush is just a front man... and all this is ever proved Unjust then its Bush that will take the fall... I guess thats why Congress fixed the elections that kept a man with an IQ of 90 in power... as he is too stupied to see that he is being used...

Am I the only one who thinks this way or are there others on here ?

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Not that I'm pro-North Korea, but them developing nukes isn't completely unreasonable. U.S. at the moment is basically saying "Look, we got our nukes and none of you could develope nukes; so whacha gonna do?". Third world nations such as North Korea (examplified as been in somewhat of a quarrel with U.S.) feels defenseless in a cold-war suspension sense. One blunt theory would be that if everyone had nukes, everyone would be held back at bay. But there are some crazy people out there (Kim Jong being a likely candidate, apparently); so I can understand why the U.S. and such are freaked out.

By the way, no matter how we talk about this, know that politics is a game of deception; it's often likely that we do not know half the truth. Black can be deemed white.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I concur with Reives. We don't know all the details. It's dangerous these days. I can only hope Kim Jong doesn't nuke Croatia just to demonstrate his power... >.<
Visit our website.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Even if he has got more Nukes I doubt he could get them any place close to any other country but South Korea... If I lived in South Korea I would be worried... If he lauches a missle we could knock it out of the sky...

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Wrong, nukes would simply toxify the air, and kill everyone within a matter of seconds once the shockwave forced the extensive amount of radioactivity into their bodies. It would limit the immediate casualties, but would affect a much wider demonstration of people.

Also North Koreans are all about power. Plus they feel the need to express themselves via power because they are the last dependant communist country in the world. They see Cuba as a pathetic defiance of their goverenments real political stand of which is democratic. So in resolution it would seem that North Korea should be invaded before they have the chance to test another nuke because that country is controlled by a single power-exercising man , and democractic nations are controlled by a congression of people of which it is harder to make unreasonable decisions.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
That sounds awful. Why couldn't all the nations just get rid of their nukes and forget that shit already?! I mean, war is so senseless. People just don't know when it's enough. There will always be war as long as there are religions and hunger for power over others. :(

Don't make war, make love.

What is better?! Sex or shooting somebody in the head?! (this is a retorical question of course...)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 04:42:00 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Some people choose the latter every time...

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
That sounds awful. Why couldn't all the nations just get rid of their nukes and forget that shit already?! I mean, war is so senseless. People just don't know when it's enough. There will always be war as long as there are religions and hunger for power over others. :(

Don't make war, make love.

What is better?! Sex or shooting somebody in the head?! (this is a retorical question of course...)

It's impossible to get rid of all the nukes, even if we were to blow them all up by sticking them in tunnels, it would still cause a nuclear fall out large enough to kill everything, or at least mutate everything. Though if we were to use ground up charcoal to bury the nukes it would nearly neutralize the effect of radioactivity. *Yes, it's a fact*. Though I would highly disregard that a nation would do that. Also sex is simply just a way for people to some how express themselves through a lessening meaning of affection, so if it were used like that it, there would seriously be a fricken problem on our hands, because eventually it would become meaningless as it is on the road to as we speak.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I just read the title of the topic again, and I had a scary though. WHAT IF...

We're trying to take over the world, but the citizens don't know it yet?

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I would know then..I have contacts, to government personnel.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Few to none minor government personnels has a chance of knowing the grand scheme of things. And even if they did, unless one is an important figure oneself, it is highly unlikely it would be exposed like that through personal contacts as it would defeat the point.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Few to none minor government personnels has a chance of knowing the grand scheme of things. And even if they did, unless one is an important figure oneself, it is highly unlikely it would be exposed like that through personal contacts as it would defeat the point.

Ya, I know that but I still get alot of insight of what's going on.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
Heheh, yep. But
I would know then..I have contacts, to government personnel.
-is referring to the (although unlikely, and unlikely to succeed) theorized grand scheme, which would be beyond gossiped insights.

Cool thing that you got connections like that though. Friends/relatives?

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Co-workers at one of my internships...
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
Hrhr, nice~  :)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Much of the News in America is aimed at scaring the people of America... If some one tells you the sky is falling down enough times you will go buy helmets... Just like when Bush said go buy gas masks for fear of Bio Weapons...

Right if the Korea's did detonate a Nuke... I mean they could have just piled Seven Shades of anti Air Craft Rockets in there, in a compacted area and detonate that... say its a Nuke just to make the USA stand back and take notice...

I think its a Bluff... IF the rest of the world said fine we will leave him alone amnd Korea... lets foget it exsists... then what will Korea do... Nothing... Why would it... If they did launch a Nuke and worst case sinario the launch say 5 at te same time at 5 of the largest states... say 3 hit... It will kill many... But then with in a Day the UN will sign some papers and Korea would disapear... Korea aint that stupid... They have Nukes for self defence... as a detrent... Nothing more...

Ignore them... they are nothing...

But I bet we don't as the worlds oil is running low... Espically the in the US... Experts say USA and most other Western country's will have no Oil by the year 2013... and will heavily rely on Eastern countries... So at this stage it makes sense for the West to at least get a finger in every Eastern Oil Supply...

Oil is worth more than Human life... its the only real way America can claw its way out of Mass Debt...

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
And once again I mention -

This is extreemly similar to how WWII began. Even the debate itself is similar.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
World War 3 is going to happen, but your all going to be thrown for a loop when it happens. I think it's going to be more of a "You shot a nuke at innocents, now you must pay" type of war, where generally all the civil countries will create an alliance war against any resisting countries that refuse to join the alliance and the terrorist country that shot off the nuke, most likely being N. Korea, China, or a crazy middle eastern country.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, I agree with the chain-effect thing; once someone sets off something it'll be none-stop. Although China is somewhat at silent quarrels with U.S., I think it's getting slightly better recently. The problem with nukes is that as long as the one have it, no matter how small the nation is, as long as they are crazy enough they are capable of massive damage and not mentioning being able to start the chain effect. And everyone knows that once someone nukes, it's on.