RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So when America Attacks Northern Korea, what will you think ?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 06:36:50 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
They already hate us enough we should try to be as nice as we can...

It's clear that you didn't read any of the links I provided. Read the ones below, and if you still think we "should be as nice as we can" then you are no better than a Nazi apologist.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-2404345,00.html
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2403940,00.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/korea/article/0,2763,1136483,00.html
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 06:30:23 AM by Jesus Hitler »

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well I read those links... SO !!!

I mean, Weapons of mass destruction was supposed to be under Sadams control... And did the USA find any... NOPE...

READ This:- http://www1.korea-np.co.jp/pk/072nd_issue/98120202.htm

Now thats why every ones attention is on Korea... No other reason...

SO WHAT IF ???

So what if he has Nukes - so does America (He only done a test)

So what if he has Gas Chambers - America has lethal injection

So what if he staves some of his people - What did America do when there was a Giant flood... They sent tour buses

Its their country, their rules... don't force a change, nobody likes change, why wont people learn that, look at the people and the trouble in Iraq, they don't want any peace keepers there... they celebrtate when an American dies, SCREW EM, they are as bad as their messed up leaders !!!!

In fact if you look at any nations leader their people follow suite... and thats cuz the media and goverment can brain wash their public... American's (in the majority) are like mini Bushes... and Gun Crazy have ago hero wanna-be's... One of my mates is over in Iraq (or was) and he said when with the American soilders all they do is Shout loads... he said its mental, there is so much noise coming from them you can't hear the gun fire or the enemy, and in the confussion inocent people are being shot...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
EDIT: In comes Jesus Hitler to save the day.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:23:11 AM by Djangonator »
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88

I mean, Weapons of mass destruction was supposed to be under Sadams control... And did the USA find any... NOPE...

Iraq didn't claim to have any weapons of mass destruction, they weren't threatening neighboring countries, and there was no chance of them assisting terrorists.

That website is so incredibly biased that I wouldn't be surprised if it had direct connections to the North Korean government.

SO WHAT IF ???

The difference is that our government is composed of people who are more or less sane and have to answer for their actions, whereas the North Korean military can do whatever they want - such as firs missiles over Japan - and nobody will question them.

We don't kill people and their families for being political dissidents. People are killed for outstanding crimes and are given an opportunity to prove their innocence.   Comparing the two is outrageous.

So what if he staves some of his people - What did America do when there was a Giant flood... They sent tour buses

There isn't a single person in America who is forced to boil bark and eat grass. What happened in New Orleans was not something that the government encourages. This happens every day in NK.

Its their country, their rules... don't force a change, nobody likes change, why wont people learn that,

You deserve a beating for that.

look at the people and the trouble in Iraq, they don't want any peace keepers there... they celebrtate when an American dies, SCREW EM, they are as bad as their messed up leaders !!!!

The difference is that before the invasion Iraq had electricity, running water, a working government, schools, and some degree of safety (at least, more than they have now). North Korea has none of those things. NK consists entirely of a brainwashed peasant class, an enormous military, and a corrupt government.

In fact if you look at any nations leader their people follow suite... and thats cuz the media and goverment can brain wash their public...

Shut up.

American's (in the majority) are like mini Bushes... and Gun Crazy have ago hero wanna-be's...

Shut up.

One of my mates is over in Iraq (or was) and he said when with the American soilders all they do is Shout loads... he said its mental, there is so much noise coming from them you can't hear the gun fire or the enemy, and in the confussion inocent people are being shot...

That is amazingly stupid.

EDIT: By the way, shut up.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 03:01:16 AM by Jesus Hitler »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

SO WHAT IF ???

Its their country, their rules... don't force a change, nobody likes change, why wont people learn that, look at the people and the trouble in Iraq, they don't want any peace keepers there... they celebrtate when an American dies, SCREW EM, they are as bad as their messed up leaders !!!!

In fact if you look at any nations leader their people follow suite... and thats cuz the media and goverment can brain wash their public... American's (in the majority) are like mini Bushes... and Gun Crazy have ago hero wanna-be's... One of my mates is over in Iraq (or was) and he said when with the American soilders all they do is Shout loads... he said its mental, there is so much noise coming from them you can't hear the gun fire or the enemy, and in the confussion inocent people are being shot...

Have you actually spoken to an american face to face for any longer than 2 minutes? Seriously, you'd realise how incredbly ignorant you sound if you realised Americans aren't walking sterotypes.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
We're all going to kill each other eventually.
People shouldn't believe everything they read.
Bush won't be president forever.
I can't take half of you seriously because of multiple spelling errors.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I can't take half of you seriously because of multiple spelling errors.

I guess beggers can be choosers.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

I guess beggers can be choosers.

Who's begging? btw, its beggars. Thanks for proving me right.  ::)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually you've completely proven my point. You have NOTHING intellegent to say, yet you act like a snoody retard.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Hummm...

Well I guess I have made a few American's un-happy... And saying I deserve a beating... more like you would just shoot me... No American can fight hand to hand... Ooops its that stereo typing... SO what if it is... most comics do that all the time... Its my Humor... Of course I know all American's aint the same...

The link I put up is not Bi-ust... here have a look at all of these:-
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=oil+reserves+Korea&spell=1

Any ways every one can have their own opinion and I started the thread, so i wont shut up...

And I can't really speak to an American any longer than 2 mins their voices do me nut in...LOL

Almost as many English Soliders have been killed at war in friendly fire... More Inocent people have been killed than Al-Ki-E-da (If I can't spell a work I fragment it) - My spelling sucks...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 10:10:14 AM by landofshadows »

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Ooops its that stereo typing... SO what if it is... most comics do that all the time...

This isn't a comic book. If you want to spew American stereotypes then stay out of Intelligent Debate.

The link I put up is not Bi-ust... here have a look at all of these:-
long google search

Why don't you link me to a serious web page instead of a Google search which turned up next to nothing.

Any ways every one can have their own opinion and I started the thread, so i wont shut up...

Shut up.

And I can't really speak to an American any longer than 2 mins their voices do me nut in...

Shut up.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Blah... Shut Up... Blah Shut up...

Shite thats intelligent... WOW  :o

Have you watched Bowling for Columbine...? (May you should)

Until Korea does kill any one outside their own soil then they aint a threat... its like the Cops in the USA saying right that guys got a gun in that house some place and he may have bullets... and we now he ill-treats his family so before he has the chance to ill treat a neighbour we are gunna kill him... MENTAL

Korea needs to look after them selves, you can't force a change...

The French had a revolution and over threw their opperssors... it does happen... or wait until you have a reason other than Oil to attack... and those Google links are not all rubbish...

Here's Korea's Army

NR = Not Reported   

Minimum Military Enlistment Age: 17 Years Old

Available Military Manpower: 5,851,801
 Total Military Personnel: 5,995,000
 Active Frontline Personnel: 1,106,000

Yearly Military Expenditure: $5,217,400,000
 Available Purchasing Power: $40,000,000,000
 Reported Gold Reserves: $NR

Small Arms Authorized Exports (FY2005) : $NR
 Small Arms Authorized Imports (FY2005): $NR

And here's China's

NR = Not Reported   

Minimum Military Enlistment Age: 18 Years Old

Available Military Manpower: 342,956,265
 Total Military Personnel: 7,024,000
 Active Frontline Personnel: 2,255,000

Yearly Military Expenditure: $81,480,000,000
 Available Purchasing Power: $8,182,000,000,000
 Reported Gold Reserves: $795,100,000,000

Small Arms Authorized Exports (FY2005) : $100,000,000
 Small Arms Authorized Imports (FY2005): $NR

China has a bigger army... let them deal with Korea should Korea choose to attack, and they wont as they would be masacred...

Again... I bet if none of the MEdia was reporting how bad Korea is nobody would give a toss... They are making Korea look bad... its actually a moderatlly normal country in comparison to others... But why are they such a target...? THINK...

I know the leader is slightly nuts... but take a look at this leader

I bet he used the same intelligence to find Weapons of mass destruction...LOL

Now I bet your responce Mr Jesus Hitler... is Shut Up... Blah... Oh Shut up... if it is Feck Off...LOL (Oh and when I say Comic I mean Stand up comdian... I am joshing around... But at the same time being half serious... America should stand netual until needed... if not they may be painted as War Criminals them selves)

I mean Trailing Saddam for Crimes against his people... He could have been over thrown in the Gulf War, or he could not have been appointed in the 1st place... He had a Terriable past and people must of fore-seen what a monster he was before being given such power... But the real thing is how I opened the Paragraph HIS PEOPLE, and thats how he saw them... We used to be-head people for treason in the past or tourture them for be-littling royals... Saddams country would have changed but in their own time... we should not measure those behind us by our standards...

Its like an Alien race coming from space looking at how we treat our world (pollution and so fourth) and judging us and killing off the worst offenders...

Time changes people... What the USA is doing is Invading

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Blah... Shut Up... Blah Shut up...

Shite thats intelligent... WOW  :o

Shut up.

Have you watched Bowling for Columbine...? (May you should)

So I guess you get all your news from Michael Moore and the Daily Show?

Until Korea does kill any one outside their own soil then they aint a threat... its like the Cops in the USA saying right that guys got a gun in that house some place and he may have bullets... and we now he ill-treats his family so before he has the chance to ill treat a neighbour we are gunna kill him... MENTAL

I consider the tunnels dug under the DMZ and the artillery pointed at South Korea's capital, ready to fire at any time, a threat. North Korea has also kidnapped people from South Korea and Japan.

A better analogy would be: this guy's got a gun he likes waving around in his backyard and he likes to point it at his neighbors.

The French had a revolution and over threw their opperssors... it does happen...

That was an entirely different situation.

or wait until you have a reason other than Oil to attack... and those Google links are not all rubbish...

Yes they are.

EDIT: And you still haven't linked me to a serious web page.

pointless army stuff

China has a bigger army... let them deal with Korea should Korea choose to attack, and they wont as they would be masacred...

The Chinese won't because they're almost as bad.

Again... I bet if none of the MEdia was reporting how bad Korea is nobody would give a toss...

North Korea wouldn't be any better if nobody was paying attention.

They are making Korea look bad... its actually a moderatlly normal country in comparison to others...

You're right! Why, every other country has death camps, kills babies with birth defects, and is starving its population to death.

I know the leader is slightly nuts... but take a look at this leader

[img]picture of GWB[img]

I bet he used the same intelligence to find Weapons of mass destruction...LOL

That is a stupid picture. Like I said before, if you want to say "LOL dumb Amerikans!" then kindly fuck off because your input is worthless.

I mean Trailing Saddam for Crimes against his people... He could have been over thrown in the Gulf War, or he could not have been appointed in the 1st place...

So?

He had a Terriable past and people must of fore-seen what a monster he was before being given such power...

Saddam's past seems pretty normal for a leftist rebel in a decolonized state.

But the real thing is how I opened the Paragraph HIS PEOPLE, and thats how he saw them...

Saddam probably didn't think of Shiites or Kurds as "his people".

We used to be-head people for treason in the past or tourture them for be-littling royals... Saddams country would have changed but in their own time... we should not measure those behind us by our standards...

So you would be against American intervention in Sudan to prevent further genocide in Darfur? How about in the Congo, the land of child soldiers, where wonem are raped and then shot in the vagina? I guess we shouldn't hold them up to our elitist tandards, right?

Its like an Alien race coming from space looking at how we treat our world (pollution and so fourth) and judging us and killing off the worst offenders...

No it isn't. An alien would have no real interest to protect. We do, since we share the world with these people.

Time changes people...

So let's wait for a hundred years. What the USA is doing is Invading

Yes.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 12:00:07 PM by Jesus Hitler »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I think the Congo is the place that America should be more envolved in... but then we are going to see picture of dead Army kids shot by the USA... so again more negative thoughts against the USA...

To be hoest when you try and solve agression with agression it does nothing... the changes need to be negotiated, without negotiation 9 times out of ten there will be casulties... You can never truely win a war... it scares a nation forever...

In a country like Korea when the food is thin and peole are starving is it fair to have a child that wont contribute to the econemy... yes every living thing has a right to live... but if thats their way of life then thats their way of life... So what if we think its wrong... They eat dogs in most eastern worlds... its normal to them... I don't think us wading in taking out their leader will help too much... unless you re-join the south to the north... but most of the people either side will end up in arms... it would have to be a slow transition...

Kim Jon... is old he will die of natural causes soon... why try and provoke him into going out with a bang... sit slilent and I bet he will too.. lay your cards on the table... make him aware should he launch a Nuke outside a set area then he is going to face the Shock and Ore fall-out...

You have to at least agree that America is to gun hoe in its approach... and there seems to be a lot of pointing at targets that have no real deffence... North Korea has been painted out a Super Army... but they are not... they aint much stronger than South Korea

South Korea

NR = Not Reported

Minimum Military Enlistment Age: 18 Years Old

Available Military Manpower: 12,458,257
 Total Military Personnel: 5,209,000
 Active Frontline Personnel: 687,000

Yearly Military Expenditure: $21,060,000,000
 Available Purchasing Power: $956,300,000,000
 Reported Gold Reserves: $210,400,000,000

Small Arms Authorized Exports (FY2005) : $14,000,000
 Small Arms Authorized Imports (FY2005): $103,000,000

Wait until the war between the two ingites and then send in support to the south or at least let the North know should they attack South Korea then the South will gain USA envolvement... making the whole thing seem futile...

Does that make any sense... Or should we Nuke them before they Nuke South Korea ?

Either way there is no right or wrong opinions... and this is a debate not an Argueement... there is no need to tell me to Shut Up... you was doing pretty well airing your views in contrast to my own... my opinions had started to change... and I had been looking more into Korea... But Korea has not Attacked a country... they may have shown signs they may do... but what country has not... They are not funding or fueling Terrorists... they are not a prime target of the USA... so why are they being Targeted when Japan and China could deal with them should they want to... as and when they want support I am sure they will ask the UN... until then why is it that we should show any interest in over throwing their leader...

Just seems as odd as the time before the Attack against Saddam... and now thats being labeled as wrong... and you know the old saying two wrongs don't make a right... I think attacking rather than waiting could paint the USA in the stereo-typical eye I have cast upon the USA in this thread... and would America want this opinion of them by a large majority ?...

A vast Majority in England see the last attack as wrong and the forces left out there pointless...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 01:03:48 PM by landofshadows »

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
I think the Congo is the place that America should be more envolved in... but then we are going to see picture of dead Army kids shot by the USA... so again more negative thoughts against the USA...

Death is inevitable and dead kids are a certainty in a country that uses child soldiers.

To be hoest when you try and solve agression with agression it does nothing... the changes need to be negotiated, without negotiation 9 times out of ten there will be casulties... You can never truely win a war... it scares a nation forever...

I think WWII wa a war that was pretty soundly won.

In a country like Korea when the food is thin and peole are starving is it fair to have a child that wont contribute to the econemy... yes every living thing has a right to live... but if thats their way of life then thats their way of life...

Slavery was a way of life in plantation economies that existed in places like the American South and Brazil. Do you think slavery should have been tolerated because it was their way of life?

So what if we think its wrong... They eat dogs in most eastern worlds... its normal to them...

Comparing genocide to eating dogs is silly. Eating dogs is a cultural quirk, while what the North Koreans are doing is no way to ever treat human beings.

I don't think us wading in taking out their leader will help too much... unless you re-join the south to the north... but most of the people either side will end up in arms... it would have to be a slow transition...

If we were to invade North Korea the end result would be reunification with South Korea, just like what happened in Germany. The two Koreas still have ties; pacification won't be as hard as it seems.

Kim Jon... is old he will die of natural causes soon... why try and provoke him into going out with a bang...

Kim Jong Il is 64 and it's unlikely he will doe for another decade or two. He also wants to leave his throne to one of his sons, and the only way to retain power is to keep the nation isolated.

sit slilent and I bet he will too.. lay your cards on the table... make him aware should he launch a Nuke outside a set area then he is going to face the Shock and Ore fall-out...

NK won't have a nuclear weapon for quite a while. What we have to fear is a conventional invasion of South Korea.

By the way, it's "shock and awe".

You have to at least agree that America is to gun hoe in its approach... and there seems to be a lot of pointing at targets that have no real deffence... North Korea has been painted out a Super Army... but they are not... they aint much stronger than South Korea

Can you please not throw around a lot of numbers taken from the CIA Factbook? They are meaningless.

By the way, it's "gung-ho".

Wait until the war between the two ingites and then send in support to the south or at least let the North know should they attack South Korea then the South will gain USA envolvement... making the whole thing seem futile...

The whole idea of preemptive attack is that war is inevitable and that it is best to start the war on your terms before they do. Why just sit around and let them start on the offensive when we could do the same right now?

Does that make any sense... Or should we Nuke them before they Nuke South Korea ?

If there will be any nukes used it will be very small ones used agains.  military targets, not civilian ones.And, as I said before, NK is a long away from making nuclear weapons.

there is no need to tell me to Shut Up...

There is when you blurt out falsehoods and stereotypes.

But Korea has not Attacked a country...

Have you ever heard of the Korean War?

they may have shown signs they may do... but what country has not... They are not funding or fueling Terrorists... they are not a prime target of the USA... so why are they being Targeted when Japan and China could deal with them should they want to... as and when they want support I am sure they will ask the UN...

There are fears that NK's government could cooperate with terrorists in the future. Also, you say they are and aren't being targeted in the same sentence.

By the way, China would never "take care" of North Korea because they distract the world from China's own failings. Japan literally cannot invade because they don't have an army and their constitution forbids making war (although their self-defense force is superbly trained).

until then why is it that we should show any interest in over throwing their leader...

Because people are dying right now.

Just seems as odd as the time before the Attack against Saddam... and now thats being labeled as wrong...

There are many reasons why the invasion of Iraq was wrong. Those reasons do not apply here.

and you know the old saying two wrongs don't make a right... I think attacking rather than waiting could paint the USA in the stereo-typical eye I have cast upon the USA in this thread... and would America want this opinion of them by a large majority ?...

I think destroying a genocidal dictatorship would reflect well on the United States, no?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 10:42:06 PM by Jesus Hitler »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I have OFFICIALLY come to the conclusion that landofshadows is blindigly IGNORANT.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I could have told you that Fu... I am...LOL

Thats what makes me me...

Any ways... I think if we do attack Korea all hell is gunna break loose... and who knows how the future will paint us if no real threat is found this time... Bullies springs to mind really... We can't control the world through power...

You find those who have power abuse it... and what country is one of the most powerful... USA... so who most likely to abuse that Power...??

The USA can paint what ever picture it likes and the rest of the world seems to sallow it...

I think all War is wrong, even if it is for the better good... the only time I feel War should come about is like the Japs take a Deffencive stance... Not be "Gung ho"

And Your no doubt getting your facts from the same place your media is... and it can be put across in such away to make Korea look worst than it actually is... If you see Kim Jon give a talk to his nation they seem to love him as a leader... I don't know how many will be happy to see him over thrown... Just like Saddam, most of the people on the streets are happy, but many others are not... Its just kim Jon has been doing this for Decades, why now choose to over throw him... Oh, I remember he detonated a Nuke in a cave... hows that different to America Detonating Nukes in the Desert... and Yes you say Korea is pointing its Arms at other countries, but America can hit pretty much any country it wants to... and I would say is more likely to than Korea is, with Bushes Track record...

The latest conflicts have been acts of agression... not self defence... Why ?

I know your saying its best to take the premetive strike, but thats engadging in war whillingly... And for that reason I think the USA will be painted out to be the agressor and the bad apple of the UN... I could be being Ignorant on this, and trying my best to turn a blind eye on North Korea, but I very much doubt North Korea will do bugger all... And I bet should American's set foot on their soil we are going to see some teriable fall-out and after-marth... I know China is slightly wavering in backing the USA at the mo, but wants its see Cities being leveled and Korea cizillians being hurt in the cross fire... are they then going to be so Co-Op... I dunno...

I think if the USA attacks, it needs all the facts... it needs to better planned than that of the attack on Iraq

And who is to say what we are seeing like the video's of Firing squads shooting Women, and so on in Korea are not fake... I could have made a simular Vid with a few old college buddies... I may be slightly closed minded when it comes to things like this... I don't trust Goverments... They cover up WAY too much... They make you see things the way they want you too... Some times with politics its best to be Ignorant
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 12:54:28 PM by landofshadows »

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I could have told you that Fu... I am...LOL

Thats what makes me me...
That is not a positive attribute.

Any ways... I think if we do attack Korea all hell is gunna break loose...
And why is that?

and who knows how the future will paint us if no real threat is found this time...
They've detonated nukes, they have artillery pointed towards Seoul, and the government is starving the populace to death, maintains death camps, &c. I fail to see your point.

We can't control the world through power...
Ah, you're right. We control the world through impotence.

You find those who have power abuse it... and what country is one of the most powerful... USA... so who most likely to abuse that Power...??
. . .

I think all War is wrong, even if it is for the better good...
You're right! I'd just LOVE if World War II never happened, and Nazi Germany was just allowed to keep its racist Fascist empire and go on exterminating minorities and opposing groups in peace.

And Your no doubt getting your facts from the same place your media is... and it can be put across in such away to make Korea look worst than it actually is...
As opposed to you. You just make up information to support your points. Much better than relyin' on that dirty media, eh?

If you see Kim Jon give a talk to his nation they seem to love him as a leader... I don't know how many will be happy to see him over thrown...
North Koreans are indoctrinated from birth. They think North Korea is relatively rich, compared to other nations, such as England, where children die every day due to lack of food and questing the leadership will get you stuck in a concentration camp to be experimented on.
It seems that once these indoctrinated North Koreans find out how poor they really were in comparison to the rest of the world, they'll quickly change their minds about Kim Jong-Il.

Oh, I remember he detonated a Nuke in a cave... hows that different to America Detonating Nukes in the Desert... and Yes you say Korea is pointing its Arms at other countries, but America can hit pretty much any country it wants to... and I would say is more likely to than Korea is, with Bushes Track record...
Shut up. America is not a violent dictatorship, despite the war in the Middle East, which is a completely different situation.

The latest conflicts have been acts of agression... not self defence... Why ?
. . .

I know your saying its best to take the premetive strike, but thats engadging in war whillingly... And for that reason I think the USA will be painted out to be the agressor and the bad apple of the UN...
Aggressive wars won quickly by preemptive strikes tend to have shorter casualty lists and end with a less-devestated economy and standards-of-living. Don't believe me? See the Six-Day War.

I know China is slightly wavering in backing the USA at the mo, but wants its see Cities being leveled and Korea cizillians being hurt in the cross fire... are they then going to be so Co-Op... I dunno...
China likely won't help the USA to distract the world's attention from their own human right's abuses. After all, the Red Chinese aren't very nice, either. Millions have died for opposing Communism in that land, and I doubt the thought that 'cizillians' are dying in their military adventures will ever cross their mind as something to worry about.

I think if the USA attacks, it needs all the facts... it needs to better planned than that of the attack on Iraq
Um...

And who is to say what we are seeing like the video's of Firing squads shooting Women, and so on in Korea are not fake... I could have made a simular Vid with a few old college buddies... I may be slightly closed minded when it comes to things like this... I don't trust Goverments... They cover up WAY too much... They make you see things the way they want you too... Some times with politics its best to be Ignorant
Oh my god. I hate you. Just shut up.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You remind me of some one, and I just can't put my finger on it.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
We have spoken together before.
On IRC.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Very much like Jesus Hitler...

Well I guess the Views of some one like my self are to digestiable... And I guess have no relivance at all...

Your missing my main points though...

Could this war (If we enter one) have an alternate objective, like OIL ?

Could lots of the Media be Fabricated to help push this war into happening ?

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Very much like Jesus Hitler...

He's my boy toy.

Could this war (If we enter one) have an alternate objective, like OIL ?

You STILL haven't proven that there is a significant amount of oil in North Korea. Until you have, your theory is meaningless.

Could lots of the Media be Fabricated to help push this war into happening ?

There won't be a war with NK for quite a while, despite my wishes.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
All the Info you need on NK Oil Supply:- http://www.ciponline.org/asia/articles/quote%20-%20EGH%20-%20N%20Kor%20Drms%20of%20Oil-Fund%20Sec.htm

Sur-plus info to back up the above

North Korea's Oil Boom:- http://www.kimsoft.com/1997/nk-oil3.htm

BBC reports on Oil Drillers from England going to NK:- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3672282.stm

Not only are they sitting on loads, they have been stock piling:- http://www.iea.org/Textbase/work/2002/beijing/KIMDOC.PDF

Small note on what NK disclosed:- http://www.kimsoft.com/korea/nk-oil.htm

And the thing with Fabrication check this out:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WOXh8hbkI

Now there are loads of Video's like this, and many are coming from the Minority of those that think outside of the box... and think more on logic... Please look into this and you may find the same things I have... I know its just the other sdie of the coin... but it really does make you think what if ???

Whatching Video's like this is why I may be quesioning the over throwing of leaders of other countries... Its all about power and resources in my eyes...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 05:39:46 PM by landofshadows »