RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
first i drink a lot of  :pw: until i start to get sick and  :djang: a sea full of  :burn: in which i push /\ into it. i then calm mah bellay with some  :salt: which looks a lot like milk, but isn't so since it's salt i  :@  :moar: all over /\ which turns /\ from  :epic: into  :cheese:. to finish you  :shoop: and ...  :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :wtf: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :>): :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :savepoint: :flash: :kill:. DONE

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i kill you by killing your killing killer's killer
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
isn't that you?

Rep:
Level 87
I stab ^ in the back   ;D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I hit /\ over the head with a giant candy cane.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
isn't that you?

i think it

but i still kill you by killing the ...
big fish
(i forgot what i want to kill  :))
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I strangle /\ with an excess Xmas light strand.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i let you struggel to get air with a candy stick in your trought

then when you are almost dead i let merry crismas creatures with aids pee in your ey
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Santa Claus sits on you. Nothing more need be said.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
rudolf poos on you
(here we go again)
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I inform /\ that Santa Claus isn't real, and /\ kills himself in his sadness.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i don't beleve in him (i live in holland) we got "sinterklaas" een goed heiligman who komes at 5 december

i trow you in a bowl with molten candy bars so you drown and burn to dead
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I smash /\ face in with a grammar book.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i already dyed in that way i think

i jump in a black hole i take you with me
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
We are shot into space from the black hole, but I have a spare canister of air and you do not, therefore you die of suffication.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
(me is wining) i am a zomby i dont need air

i shoot your air canister
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
/\ flies into the sun and is burnt to a crisp.

(The only way to kill a zombie is to destroy its head or incinerate it.)

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
nooo i am not zomby any more

i kill you by burning down your house
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'm not at my house right now, so I live to die another post!

I throw a playing card so precise that it cuts /\ neck.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
you don't watch mythbusters ...

i live becaus palying cards cant kill

i kill to kill with a kill in the killers killing hand
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I take /\'s head off and hurl it at the person below me.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i kill you with a weird camrad
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
taking the cow launcher and shooting one at you lol!(aka southpark)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Sorry bro! XD "Takes your FF8 Necklace and chokes you to death. Then revives you and makes you swallow your SSB N64 cartridge and force you to choke to death."
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
but gg i dont have a ff8 necklace. Nice try Colt :tpg: