RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Animal activist's comes to your house, sues you for all your money, and you die of starvation on the streets.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
me still a zomy and send my zomby dog after you to get you

(not many imadgenagion these days)
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Duck tapes ^ and your zombie doggy onto Disney's "It's a Small World" boat ride, where you die from listening to "It's a small world after all!" too many times.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
you ducktaped mu ears suth so i can stand up when the tape is worn off and then i kill you with the brown note
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i totally suicide bomb ^ like will smith in I AM LEGEND

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i kill the ledgent by putting a bullit trough its head
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Puts /\ on a spelling bee that throws you into a pit of spikes if you misspell a word.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i am a zomby the stings still dont hurt me

i kill you by making you a zomby
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i give the antidote to zombies, but the side effect is actual death.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Quickly reads through the Resident Evil Guidebook, finds a non-lethal antidote before Grafikal does, injects it into my own body, then applies a gameshark code to automatically kill all the zombies.

With ten seconds to spare, I quickly escape from the mansion/city/island/base before it explodes.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i cheat so there will be no dy on my side and i kill you still
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I blow up the world to rid us of the zombie infestation, and demand that zombies cease to exist on this thread for at least one day.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
I type this after ^ blew up the world along with me, and do to how much that doesn't make sence all of existance could not stand it anymore and everything just ended leaving nothing more than and endless nothing of white...
Why Mario kicks ass:

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i was on the moon when you tryd to kill me

i kill you by killing your dog vish thing under the sea what ly's in your brain i think
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Rep:
Level 87
I take the first shuttle to the moon and stab ^ for using extremely bad grammar.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
o now the radiation and the stabbing kiled the zomby

now i am a gosht

i haut you to dead
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Rep:
Level 87
Oh no! The evil bad grammar zombie is attacking! I throw a frag grenade into ^'s mouth and explode ^'s head.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I feed ^ to a flock of hobos.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I throw ^ in a bath of boiling tar!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Ties ^ to a heavy weight and throws ^ into nearest river.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I put a chloroform rag over ^'s face, drive him to Mexico, and put him in a Liometopum ant nest.

Rep:
Level 87
Grabs ^ and throws ^ into a flock of genetically-engineered, rabid, 7 ft. tall barn owls.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i cook you in a friing pan
......___|__
__/******\=======#
(@=@=@=@=@)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I kill you with lack of imagination.