RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep:
Level 86
OWNED BY MY HALO DUDE THING LOL
i punch u so many times in the face with ur own face then blows ^ up with spartan laser from halo3... i have killer aim online on halo 3
I AM A SPRITER PM ME IF U NEED SOME SPRITES FOR SOEMTHING

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
stab /\ in the jugular...

a lot...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Defeats ^ in a duel with my "superior" sword skills.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
< calls forth the power of ARL! and wins!....at everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i stab /\ in the jugular too, but less times, and yet just enough to do the job right.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Takes a signed photograph of ARL and tosses it of the nearest cliff with /\ chasing after it like a desperate fanboy.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
BAH! MY EFFIN WEAKNESS! ...

however, like batman i have a gun that shoots a hook and i pull myself up, only to have enough time watching you laugh and i get to throw a rock at you. you fall off too. then me of course, cause the effin picture is still at the bottom and i really really need to go and get that before it gets ruined.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i'm cutting /\'s throat,shitting in /\'s body ,spitting on /\'s face and running away. LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;D^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
big lack of imagination.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
eww you just shit in my throat and spit on me... hahahaha.

well now, i'll just have to throw you into some wet cement. Of course i'll let you alive and all, and you'll be standing. feel free to sit as your feet are stuck there. i'll go and capture a few little kids and starve them for a couple days. then bribe the little kids with m&ms and snicker bars to beat you with bats until your early demise. then i'll withhold the candy and put an m&m in each of your wounds and melt the snicker's bar over your body and have them eat you still partially alive.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
o rly? i'll tie you on a chair and let you watch the whole serie of celine dion's mom cooking class. NOTHING BEATS THAT,TRUST ME LOLL

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
o? i didn't know she cooked. i may indeed like watching food be prepared. i do enjoy a tease every now and then. i'll just eat a lot until i'm fat and bust the ropes around me then sit on you and crush your body with my immense lardy ass

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
dooooooooood! noess!! your tied =,( you can't eat and no one can feed you,and it's not raining food and your not kirby aka swallow ''too much''

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i might not be kirby, but i'm a vacuum. i eat jussssssst the right amount. lol then i stab you again

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lmfao FINE!!!!111 i'll let you win this time,I lack of imagination.
no wait.

-MIRROR!
-MY DAD IS STRONGER THAN YOURS XD
-YOU'RE DEAD OR I STOP PLAYING!

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i the zomby return and i dance you to death
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
All of RMRK joins together to destroy the bad grammar zombie.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
All of RMRK joins together to destroy the bad grammar zombie.

I sex zylos to death. Then I eat his heart.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
My girlfriend finds my dead body and hires Dr. Salvador to cut your head off with a chainsaw.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
My girlfriend finds my dead body and hires Dr. Salvador to cut your head off with a chainsaw.

I push the action buttons and dodge it. I pull out my samurai edge and put a bullet into his head. Walking carefully, I get down on my knees and pull off his mask, it's YOU as a zombie... or something, I'm bored. >_>
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
i suck your brains out
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i'll force you drink a NICE beer!!
Spoiler for:
you have to drink THE bottle. AND what's inside,of course.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I fart in your general direction, with a match under my tail.

Rep:
Level 96
I stab you with my 40 foot phallus.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I chop off phallus and you die of pain.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I turn ^'s face inside out. Inside out faces look funny.