RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worst game you have ever played!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Halo 1 and 2.

Terrible story.
Same ol', same ol' gameplay.

;8

=[
what good FPS has a good story?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Half Life, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, Metroid Prime (Though its more adventure in first person than FPS.)

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I cant remember the name but it was on the PS2 and your a reporter on a island or something and natural disasters keep happening and you find some woman anyone know what im on bout? 

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
BLINX THE TIMESWEEPER IS THE FUDGING BEST GAME EVER MEXNETO YOU ARE A IDIOT !!!!

The only reason no one likes it (But me) is because its hard and has a shitty story, but the main caracter is a "TALKING CAT" how is that not auwsome

Also FF7 Can go get screwed it eats major anus

and Deux Ex is easily the worlds besy game, If you can kill gresels and you've played Deux and Deux Ex - Invisible war, jesus get some good tatse in games !

halo's story is perfectly fine if you, (Oh crap here i go again) like that futurist nonsence, i liked there story. But H1 is gay H2 got beter HW will be good and H3 . . . Hmmm not sure yet
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 08:34:20 AM by Morris Lawry »
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I wasn't saying that Deus Ex was a bad game, you twat. I was telling Nouman some good FPS games. Read thoroughly next time.

Rep:
Level 88
Halo 1 and 2.

Terrible story.
Same ol', same ol' gameplay.

;8

=[
what good FPS has a good story?

True, but Half-Life has a good story.

Click the pic!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know what game sucked anus? A Boy and his Blob. I had this on mah NES. It sucked then, and it sucks now.

Blasphemy. It just took trial and error.
I've played a lot of bad games. The sad truth is, there are far more bad games than good. Also, Final Fantasy 7 was a great game. It's just a shame that it suffered from bad translation. The story was incredible, and is still one of the most ambitious plots around. It has everything.
~An ancient race that time forgot.
~An evil entity that fell from space that was mistaken for the ancients.
~Interspecies experimentation and genetic engineering.
~Threat of global destruction.
~An anti-hero that has to overcome his genetic purpose.

Yeah FF7 was the best Final Fantasy if you Don't count FF6, FF5, FF1 and FF Tactics.  ::)

Sidenote_______
Cloud and Sephiroth were really gay lovers.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Sidenote_______
Cloud and SephirothSpawn were really gay lovers.

;8
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
At first I didn't notice the edit.

But no really, Did Sephiroth scream 'raging faggot' to anyone else?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i think it was his wavy gray locks.

Anyways, I can't believe nobody would already know that Fu...

hm.

Worst Game?

can't think of one...

wait, that isn't true. I definatley despise Twisted Metal Black.
Probably because I suck at it, but its the only game I know of that the enemy always seems to have better missiles than you.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Games that I actually hate...
Probably movie based games, shitty games made to cash in on the movie's success (or failure).  Fight club, for example, was a great movie, the game, was TERRIBLE.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Blinx the timesweaper sucked! A talking cat is only cool if your german!

Yeah, I guess MP had a good story, I liked the boss fights more though....

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Mexneto is a cat hating hater who i hope burns in hell, love you blinxy :)
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
DRIVER 1 i never managed to pass the driving test  :'(

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
I always loved Space Sims, and recently have searched for some good ones that ressembled x2 or the supreme FREELANCER... and i bounced in the two worst steaming pieces of turd ever made:

1- Starshatter: The Gathering Storm
Buggy and heavy, you are unable to even land the spacecraft. I'll also throw rotten tomatos at ECHELON, who's so bad developed that the main missions stops at about mission 3 because you're supposed to land your aircraft into a carrier who's stopped BEHIND a mountain... thus making imposible for you to land.

2- Master of Orion 3

One of the reviews was: "HEY! Powerpoint is NOT a game engine!". I played Imperium galactica 2 and loved the style, thus going after this one afterwards... jesus christ, this one's is BAD beyond words. Complex, boring, ugly.... if you thought you RPMXP game with standard graphics and lame story was bad, play this game. You'll feel like, you're a genius of game design or something.

I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Get Up  :tpg:

It was for PS2, you go round spraying walls with spray-paint and you had mega fighting skills, which you can SOMEHOW use to make gang members fly.

Yes, I got tricked into buying a "gangsta" game. >:(

Rep:
Level 94
I think you mean "Gettin' Up". It was Marc Ecko's foray into the video game world.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
superman 64, and(omfg) summoner for the ps2. that was bad. when i mean bad,it's BAD

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Well, it's not the worst, but it fit's in a category:

Resident Evil 4 (Biohazard 4): "WORST CONTROLS"
 You have to download a MOUSE EMULATOR to actually use mouse for target! The morons decided that you should use BOTH shifts AND 'WASD' keys for movement - and you also needed to PRESS both shifts to survive some 'surprise atacks'... and NO, you CAN'T configure anything. Really awfull.

I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I think that's a neat idea, actually. Using both shifts I mean. It makes you put a little bit of effort into it. Stop being such a lazy gamer!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:27:27 PM by Alukarl »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
who the hell gets mouse emulators.That seems terrible for the comp.
I got one that you can use wasd for movement the right shift to shoot the left to use the knife ctrl for run and cancel enter for shoot, knifing, enter door keys, and picking up thins. esc can be use to  load games or get to the main menu.
Its very comfortable.

Rep:
Level 87
Romancing Saga? (The one on PS2)
I mean... I just hate this game. I can't put my finger on it. Also, Big Rigs.
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html (I ...acquired it, just to see if it really was this bad.)
Poke!
Can you dig it?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i agree with you. romancing saga was BAD .

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
POKEMON CHANNEL!!! Gayest game ever.

Quote from: GameSpot
If you ever thought it would be cool to hang out with Pikachu, think again.

They rate the game 5.1, I rate it s.h.i.t.

And I beat it, but it's not fun...