RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worst game you have ever played!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Need help with rpgmaker xp...>.<;;
fortress for the gba = beyond sucktastic

You just sit around watching the thing pointlessly. It's retarded.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I agree. Runescape is retarded.

I'd have to disagree. It's not that it's a bad game by any means, it just caters more to a person who would rather explore and gain experience than play a full-on action game. I happen to like it, but I can certainly understand why people wouldn't.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
umm worst game would have to be.... hercules, no wait that wasnt that bad. umm  i would have to say that game were you are a marble and you have to manouver your way down the track without falling off the edge. that game made me trhow up it was so bad.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Worst game ever made=FF7.  Bring on the flames.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I won't flame you, I'd just like to know why you think FF7 is so terrible.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
FF7 is a pretty average RPG, but it is most certainly not the worst.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
FF7 is overhyped, not because it's a bad game, but because it was the first RPG to be released since the SNES days.  Quite a lapse of time had passed since a decent RPG was released, so it got a lot of attention.  Whether it really defined 3D role-playing as we know it today or not is a subject which remains to be debated.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Defined 3D roleplaying.... can you even say the gameplay was 3D? The battles were the same as ever, only with a dynamic camera, and walking around was done on pre rendered backrounds with a 3D character. It really didn't do much that can't be accomplished with a 2D RPG.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I consider this game the very, very, very un-worht any tiem whatsoever

any game that is one of those little simpleton games. Those are tiem wasters not true games.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Type-right-by-Vtech-typing-tutor-Works-great_W0QQitemZ300037989005QQihZ020QQcategoryZ145939QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

....................I type fast. I won't learn to type like you do because then I start not being random I am.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It's entirely possible to be random and type better than a kindergartener. Death          Trooper, for instance.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
lwave me alo nepleasew?

^ on purpose^
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
VAMPIRE NYMPHO NURSES FROM RIGEL XII

Alright, I made that up, but isn't that the perfect title for a horrible game?

I think the original PSone Ghost in the Shell game was horrible... promoted as an RPG, but really just a poor shooter.  I was very disapointed!  I've enjoyed the second version much better for PS2.
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
FFVII - Dirge of Cerberus.

Same reason as above. It looked like an RPG, it was just a lame shooter.
It's not the worst I've played altough. I just can't think of anything worse right now.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know what game sucked anus? A Boy and his Blob. I had this on mah NES. It sucked then, and it sucks now.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Xenosaga II.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
all batman games...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
a dynamic camera, and walking around was done on pre rendered backrounds with a 3D character.

I thought that was really neat when I saw it in LOD...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
nfl street.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You know what game sucked anus? A Boy and his Blob. I had this on mah NES. It sucked then, and it sucks now.

Blasphemy. It just took trial and error.
I've played a lot of bad games. The sad truth is, there are far more bad games than good. Also, Final Fantasy 7 was a great game. It's just a shame that it suffered from bad translation. The story was incredible, and is still one of the most ambitious plots around. It has everything.
~An ancient race that time forgot.
~An evil entity that fell from space that was mistaken for the ancients.
~Interspecies experimentation and genetic engineering.
~Threat of global destruction.
~An anti-hero that has to overcome his genetic purpose.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Man...I can't think of any...........FF7, I liked some aspects in the game, but I mainly HATED IT!

The real worst game:

Spoiler for:
Blink (The game for xbox where you're a cat)....it's terrible.

All you do it go around sucking up things with a vac/guitar. DAMN! That game is shit.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
 :o How can you hate FF7!?

Hmm... is this including my own?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Final Fantasy X-2.
I'm really sorry Final Fantasy fans, but, it really sucks. >_<
Dress spheres and completing ridiculous missions just don't cut it for me.

Final Fantasy X-2.
I'm really sorry Final Fantasy fans, but, it really sucks. >_<
Dress spheres and completing ridiculous missions just don't cut it for me.

Alrighty, I change my top worst game... I really REALLY enjoyed Final Fantasy X, and eagerly plumped down my money for X-2 AND the guide, tshirt, breakfast cereal, and medicinal patch.  I admit, dressing up like a giant moogle turned my crank, but I couldn't play the whole game that way.
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

Rep:
Level 88
Halo 1 and 2.

Terrible story.
Same ol', same ol' gameplay.

;8

Click the pic!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I sorta have to agree with you, although I like multiplayer!