RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worst game you have ever played!

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
the barbie games omg i was dared to play it i went crasy i ended up breaking the disk and throwing it at him.

(barbie games blow)

i got one things to say to the guys who made that game:
SHUCK ON IT
SHUCK IT LONG
AND SHUCK IT HARD

AND I DID SOMETHING TO YOU MOTHER WITH THIS MOUTH!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I am speaking seriously], have the WORST voice acting that I have ever heard.

You need to go watch the opening sequence to Resi1 on PSX.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Dont gravedigg man, come what may, its not good.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 11:19:50 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You don't have to save at the disc switch point in any game. Try it with any of them.

Weird. So how exactly does it retain the information?

The game stores the info in the console's ram.

Like say with most games you can load a level, take out the disc, and then keep on playing the level until the game needs to read from the disc again. You're running from ram ~ Funny in Tony Hawk's games when the buffer runs out and you end up with a silly loop of music.

Also Yossy ;_; I loved Sonic Adventure (Sonic Adventure DX to be precise). Speed Highway level <3
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:00:37 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Sonic Adventure is on my list of Games that are Actually Really Sucky but I Play Them Anyway Because I Enjoy Them.

Chao rasing. <3 <3

And, yes, some of the stages are extremely awesome.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol i play sonix for fun some times, anyone got the full version of sonic heroes?
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, the music in the Frog Forest stage sounds exactly like a Paul Oakenfold song.

Dude, you know the theme song for Team Dark, "This Machine?"  That song is hard core.  There are little kids playing this game, and I just didn't expect to hear anything that heavy.

It's a sucky game, but it has its enjoyable moments.  Like telling Charmmy to SHUT UP.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL if you got it on pc can u upload it on limewire or so lol>
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Upload it for me~  I want to hear it. ;D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
no i asked..do you have sonic heroes, if you do upload it plz.
I just got a stupid demo,...gives a error sometimes.
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, see I thought you said "you can upload it," but now I see that you said "can you upload it" ...  This is why question marks are your friends, dear.

Anywho, I have it on GCN, so I can't upload anything, sorry.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I just thought of another suck tastic game.... Runescape.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
RPG Maker 2003 For The PS2....Yes, I tried it..

It was supposed to be a 3d game maker, but lol the trees were paper graphics...
~Banned~

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, I've seen screenshots.  It's pretty sad. :P

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
There was a Love Hina dating sim someone forced me into playing...if it even constitutes being a game, it was for the GBA and was horrible.  Not even a game but just a list of choices.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I was so excited when I downloaded a rom of Lodoss tou Senki: Eiyuu Kishiden (Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knigt) on the Game Boy Color.  I was all set to play a sweet RPG or Adventure game, but it  actually played like a giant board game!  The only part the player has in the game is pressing the A button to roll the dice.  There were enemy encounters (determined by spaces on the board), but the battles were confusing and I could read enough of the Japanese to figure it out.  Even when I thought I had figured out the battles, the monsters I was fighting would take like three turns in a row and then I died.

The cool part was seeing all the RoLW characters in cute GBC graphics, and all of the settings/locations were places that I recoginzed from the books.  Hooray.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
Thats why i never download Japanese only games unless i know theyre getting released over here.
On topic though the worst game ive played is Zoo Keeper on DS. I downloaded the ROM and actually found a working emulator :O but it sucks balls. DON'T BUY IT!!!! If you have or do ever i will kick you in the hand and break your DS so you cant suffer through the torment of zoo keepering. and i agree with the guy who said runescape sucks. i was just out of the training bit and some level 65 guy lead me out into the wilderness saying that it was a good place to train for noobs, left me and then some other guy came and slaughtered me.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
From what I noticed, the two posts above me are quite long. As such, it feels out of place to respond to this thread with a short post. I aim to continue the trend set forth by Yossy and inspired by Fantom, a trend in which long posts shall reign. Most people assume that long posts contain some sense of intelligence and opinion on a certain subject. However, it is entirely possible for a long post to also be spamful in nature, as evident by this very post. You see, this post does not contain any ounce of worthy content for a person to read, as I am simply typing this response in stream of consciousness, with no stops in between. As a result, some of it may not make very much sense. But let's face it, when should a spam post ever make any kind of sense? They call it Spam for a reason, you know. Actually, now that I think about it, it's entirely possible this post will get deleted. Guess I better put some relevant content in. Ahem. Crime Life: Gang Wars was a steaming fucking turd.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Xenosaga 2 is completely and utterly pointless. The battles are forced and tedious, and I feel no urge whatsoever to play through the game.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thats why i never download Japanese only games unless i know theyre getting released over here.

Dude, you're totally limiting yourself.  Where would I be today if I didn't play Japanese games?

Let me anser that for you:

...Somewhere.... else.

It's not that hard to figure out what's going on.  Rudimentary understandng of the language is really all you need...  I keep telling myself that one of these days, I'm going to post a Japanese-reading tutorial somewhere on here so people can play Japanese games.  It would have stuff like "yes" and "no," "save" and "load," "attack" and "defend."  Basic stuff.

From what I noticed, the two posts above me are quite long. As such, it feels out of place to respond to this thread with a short post. I aim to continue the trend set forth by Yossy and inspired by Fantom, a trend in which long posts shall reign. Most people assume that long posts contain some sense of intelligence and opinion on a certain subject. However, it is entirely possible for a long post to also be spamful in nature, as evident by this very post. You see, this post does not contain any ounce of worthy content for a person to read, as I am simply typing this response in stream of consciousness, with no stops in between. As a result, some of it may not make very much sense. But let's face it, when should a spam post ever make any kind of sense? They call it Spam for a reason, you know. Actually, now that I think about it, it's entirely possible this post will get deleted. Guess I better put some relevant content in. Ahem. Crime Life: Gang Wars was a steaming fucking turd.
That's like the funniest thing I've heard all day.  Thanks for the laugh, Zypher. ;D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I aim to please. ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I consider this game the very, very, very un-worht any tiem whatsoever

any game that is one of those little simpleton games. Those are tiem wasters not true games.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I consider this game the very, very, very un-worht any tiem whatsoever

any game that is one of those little simpleton games. Those are tiem wasters not true games.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Type-right-by-Vtech-typing-tutor-Works-great_W0QQitemZ300037989005QQihZ020QQcategoryZ145939QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
What game are you talking about, anyway? :lol:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
CHEESE IS TASTY
I just thought of another suck tastic game.... Runescape.

I agree. Runescape is retarded.
"Death be not proud. Though some have called thee mighty and dreadful... thou art not so." CoB-HC!!