RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worst game you have ever played!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I think that Pefect Dark Zero on the xbox 360 sucks anus. I dont know why, it just does  :wink:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Backyard Wrestling.... **Shudders**

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
lol, somebody asking this, on an rpgmaker forum.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
the barbie games omg i was dared to play it i went crasy i ended up breaking the disk and throwing it at him.

(barbie games blow)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.....veerry unfun.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I didn't like that one too much either.  :|

The muzak was cool though.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
the barbie games omg i was dared to play it i went crasy i ended up breaking the disk and throwing it at him.

(barbie games blow)
I'm a little disturbed that you actually played such a game. :o

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

(barbie games blow)
I'm a little disturbed that you actually played such a game. :o
In fact I did play a Game Boy version, too. After 2 minutes of playing I threw it away. Must be now over 8 years ago. Lol, my sister played it later. xD
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I hope flash games count because I can think of a few. Chuck Norris and the Ninja Massacre.... **Shudders** It was worse than Backyard Wresling.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Captain Novolin by far. For anyone who doesn't know, this is a game where you're a superhero who fights diabetes by dodging donuts and checking your blood sugar after each level.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
forgotten the name but ui have a rom somewhere of it. anyway its a game where you play a dinosaur with asthma you have to jump through the levels avoiding dusty things and err..dust monsters to get to somthing not quite sure what never played it long enough to find out.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Final Fantasy Chrustal Chronicles wasn't bad as long as you have at least 3 people playing, which mkaes it pretty fun, although it could definitely be a lot better.

But the WORST game ever made would have to be..... Mystic Heroes.
I dare ALL OF YOU to go play it.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

mystic heroes was really bad.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Final Fantasy Chrustal Chronicles wasn't bad as long as you have at least 3 people playing, which mkaes it pretty fun, although it could definitely be a lot better.

But the WORST game ever made would have to be..... Mystic Heroes.
I dare ALL OF YOU to go play it.

I accept your challenge. For I know that nothing can be worse than "D" for the PSX (that's it...just one solitary letter for the title).

- Most combat involves running
- Main character is slower than a snail on a backward conveyer belt
- Despite the fact the game has 4 discs it only lasts for 2 hours (1.25 hours on replay)
- Plot doesn't pick up till 2 mins AFTER it's all over

and worst of all

- No SAVE FEATURE (!!!)
The above post (Final Fantasy quotes and references to George W.Bush's simian-like appearance excluded) is a copyright trademark of Maestress Xina

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Well, the thing about mystic heroes is that-
The characters are all ugly, have stupid names, and [I am speaking seriously], have the WORST voice acting that I have ever heard. The only thing good about the game was the unbelieveably fun battle system, which made multiplayer pretty good. But thats it. Everything else is horrible!!!!

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Mystic Heroes is SO fun!!  The battle system is, as you said, its sole redeeming feature.

I accept your challenge. For I know that nothing can be worse than "D" for the PSX (that's it...just one solitary letter for the title).

- Most combat involves running
- Main character is slower than a snail on a backward conveyer belt
- Despite the fact the game has 4 discs it only lasts for 2 hours (1.25 hours on replay)
- Plot doesn't pick up till 2 mins AFTER it's all over

and worst of all

- No SAVE FEATURE (!!!)

How do you switch discs if you can't save?!!  I don't understand!! :?

Anyway.  Worst game ever = Sonic Adventure!  And Sonic Heroes.  And that freakin weird Shadow the Hedghog game.  Which I don't even have to play to know that its horrible.  Imagining furry woodland creatures with guns is freakin scary.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really a Sonic hater.  Just the 3-D ones...  but Sonic Adventure 2 was pretty cool.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Sonic Adventure was great! Well the Choa part anyway....

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How do you switch discs if you can't save?!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You don't have to save at the disc switch point in any game. Try it with any of them.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I changed my mind again, Monopoly for the pc. The archiac DOS version.

:mrgreen: Shaft says, that game sucks. Word!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
You don't have to save at the disc switch point in any game. Try it with any of them.

Weird. So how exactly does it retain the information?

Rep:
Level 97
I have no idea, but it works. I did it on Final Fantasy 8 and 9.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Myst VIII: Exile (or whatever the game title is)

this game sucks big balls....it uses still frame pictures as your enviroment...the acting is done by real humans...and they suck at acting...the story sucks even bigger balls...this game just sucks ass!
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html