RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worst game you have ever played!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I think that Pefect Dark Zero on the xbox 360 sucks anus. I dont know why, it just does  :wink:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Backyard Wrestling.... **Shudders**

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
lol, somebody asking this, on an rpgmaker forum.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
the barbie games omg i was dared to play it i went crasy i ended up breaking the disk and throwing it at him.

(barbie games blow)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.....veerry unfun.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I didn't like that one too much either.  :|

The muzak was cool though.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
the barbie games omg i was dared to play it i went crasy i ended up breaking the disk and throwing it at him.

(barbie games blow)
I'm a little disturbed that you actually played such a game. :o

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

(barbie games blow)
I'm a little disturbed that you actually played such a game. :o
In fact I did play a Game Boy version, too. After 2 minutes of playing I threw it away. Must be now over 8 years ago. Lol, my sister played it later. xD
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I hope flash games count because I can think of a few. Chuck Norris and the Ninja Massacre.... **Shudders** It was worse than Backyard Wresling.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Captain Novolin by far. For anyone who doesn't know, this is a game where you're a superhero who fights diabetes by dodging donuts and checking your blood sugar after each level.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
forgotten the name but ui have a rom somewhere of it. anyway its a game where you play a dinosaur with asthma you have to jump through the levels avoiding dusty things and err..dust monsters to get to somthing not quite sure what never played it long enough to find out.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Final Fantasy Chrustal Chronicles wasn't bad as long as you have at least 3 people playing, which mkaes it pretty fun, although it could definitely be a lot better.

But the WORST game ever made would have to be..... Mystic Heroes.
I dare ALL OF YOU to go play it.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

mystic heroes was really bad.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Final Fantasy Chrustal Chronicles wasn't bad as long as you have at least 3 people playing, which mkaes it pretty fun, although it could definitely be a lot better.

But the WORST game ever made would have to be..... Mystic Heroes.
I dare ALL OF YOU to go play it.

I accept your challenge. For I know that nothing can be worse than "D" for the PSX (that's it...just one solitary letter for the title).

- Most combat involves running
- Main character is slower than a snail on a backward conveyer belt
- Despite the fact the game has 4 discs it only lasts for 2 hours (1.25 hours on replay)
- Plot doesn't pick up till 2 mins AFTER it's all over

and worst of all

- No SAVE FEATURE (!!!)
The above post (Final Fantasy quotes and references to George W.Bush's simian-like appearance excluded) is a copyright trademark of Maestress Xina

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Well, the thing about mystic heroes is that-
The characters are all ugly, have stupid names, and [I am speaking seriously], have the WORST voice acting that I have ever heard. The only thing good about the game was the unbelieveably fun battle system, which made multiplayer pretty good. But thats it. Everything else is horrible!!!!

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Mystic Heroes is SO fun!!  The battle system is, as you said, its sole redeeming feature.

I accept your challenge. For I know that nothing can be worse than "D" for the PSX (that's it...just one solitary letter for the title).

- Most combat involves running
- Main character is slower than a snail on a backward conveyer belt
- Despite the fact the game has 4 discs it only lasts for 2 hours (1.25 hours on replay)
- Plot doesn't pick up till 2 mins AFTER it's all over

and worst of all

- No SAVE FEATURE (!!!)

How do you switch discs if you can't save?!!  I don't understand!! :?

Anyway.  Worst game ever = Sonic Adventure!  And Sonic Heroes.  And that freakin weird Shadow the Hedghog game.  Which I don't even have to play to know that its horrible.  Imagining furry woodland creatures with guns is freakin scary.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really a Sonic hater.  Just the 3-D ones...  but Sonic Adventure 2 was pretty cool.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Sonic Adventure was great! Well the Choa part anyway....

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How do you switch discs if you can't save?!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You don't have to save at the disc switch point in any game. Try it with any of them.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I changed my mind again, Monopoly for the pc. The archiac DOS version.

:mrgreen: Shaft says, that game sucks. Word!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
You don't have to save at the disc switch point in any game. Try it with any of them.

Weird. So how exactly does it retain the information?

Rep:
Level 97
I have no idea, but it works. I did it on Final Fantasy 8 and 9.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Myst VIII: Exile (or whatever the game title is)

this game sucks big balls....it uses still frame pictures as your enviroment...the acting is done by real humans...and they suck at acting...the story sucks even bigger balls...this game just sucks ass!
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.

(barbie games blow)

i got one things to say to the guys who made that game:
SHUCK ON IT
SHUCK IT LONG
AND SHUCK IT HARD

AND I DID SOMETHING TO YOU MOTHER WITH THIS MOUTH!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I am speaking seriously], have the WORST voice acting that I have ever heard.

You need to go watch the opening sequence to Resi1 on PSX.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Dont gravedigg man, come what may, its not good.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 11:19:50 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102

Weird. So how exactly does it retain the information?

The game stores the info in the console's ram.

Like say with most games you can load a level, take out the disc, and then keep on playing the level until the game needs to read from the disc again. You're running from ram ~ Funny in Tony Hawk's games when the buffer runs out and you end up with a silly loop of music.

Also Yossy ;_; I loved Sonic Adventure (Sonic Adventure DX to be precise). Speed Highway level <3
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:00:37 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Sonic Adventure is on my list of Games that are Actually Really Sucky but I Play Them Anyway Because I Enjoy Them.

Chao rasing. <3 <3

And, yes, some of the stages are extremely awesome.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol i play sonix for fun some times, anyone got the full version of sonic heroes?
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, the music in the Frog Forest stage sounds exactly like a Paul Oakenfold song.

Dude, you know the theme song for Team Dark, "This Machine?"  That song is hard core.  There are little kids playing this game, and I just didn't expect to hear anything that heavy.

It's a sucky game, but it has its enjoyable moments.  Like telling Charmmy to SHUT UP.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL if you got it on pc can u upload it on limewire or so lol>
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Upload it for me~  I want to hear it. ;D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
no i asked..do you have sonic heroes, if you do upload it plz.
I just got a stupid demo,...gives a error sometimes.
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, see I thought you said "you can upload it," but now I see that you said "can you upload it" ...  This is why question marks are your friends, dear.

Anywho, I have it on GCN, so I can't upload anything, sorry.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I just thought of another suck tastic game.... Runescape.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
RPG Maker 2003 For The PS2....Yes, I tried it..

It was supposed to be a 3d game maker, but lol the trees were paper graphics...
~Banned~

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, I've seen screenshots.  It's pretty sad. :P

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
There was a Love Hina dating sim someone forced me into playing...if it even constitutes being a game, it was for the GBA and was horrible.  Not even a game but just a list of choices.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I was so excited when I downloaded a rom of Lodoss tou Senki: Eiyuu Kishiden (Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knigt) on the Game Boy Color.  I was all set to play a sweet RPG or Adventure game, but it  actually played like a giant board game!  The only part the player has in the game is pressing the A button to roll the dice.  There were enemy encounters (determined by spaces on the board), but the battles were confusing and I could read enough of the Japanese to figure it out.  Even when I thought I had figured out the battles, the monsters I was fighting would take like three turns in a row and then I died.

The cool part was seeing all the RoLW characters in cute GBC graphics, and all of the settings/locations were places that I recoginzed from the books.  Hooray.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
Thats why i never download Japanese only games unless i know theyre getting released over here.
On topic though the worst game ive played is Zoo Keeper on DS. I downloaded the ROM and actually found a working emulator :O but it sucks balls. DON'T BUY IT!!!! If you have or do ever i will kick you in the hand and break your DS so you cant suffer through the torment of zoo keepering. and i agree with the guy who said runescape sucks. i was just out of the training bit and some level 65 guy lead me out into the wilderness saying that it was a good place to train for noobs, left me and then some other guy came and slaughtered me.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
From what I noticed, the two posts above me are quite long. As such, it feels out of place to respond to this thread with a short post. I aim to continue the trend set forth by Yossy and inspired by Fantom, a trend in which long posts shall reign. Most people assume that long posts contain some sense of intelligence and opinion on a certain subject. However, it is entirely possible for a long post to also be spamful in nature, as evident by this very post. You see, this post does not contain any ounce of worthy content for a person to read, as I am simply typing this response in stream of consciousness, with no stops in between. As a result, some of it may not make very much sense. But let's face it, when should a spam post ever make any kind of sense? They call it Spam for a reason, you know. Actually, now that I think about it, it's entirely possible this post will get deleted. Guess I better put some relevant content in. Ahem. Crime Life: Gang Wars was a steaming fucking turd.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Xenosaga 2 is completely and utterly pointless. The battles are forced and tedious, and I feel no urge whatsoever to play through the game.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thats why i never download Japanese only games unless i know theyre getting released over here.

Dude, you're totally limiting yourself.  Where would I be today if I didn't play Japanese games?

Let me anser that for you:

...Somewhere.... else.

It's not that hard to figure out what's going on.  Rudimentary understandng of the language is really all you need...  I keep telling myself that one of these days, I'm going to post a Japanese-reading tutorial somewhere on here so people can play Japanese games.  It would have stuff like "yes" and "no," "save" and "load," "attack" and "defend."  Basic stuff.

From what I noticed, the two posts above me are quite long. As such, it feels out of place to respond to this thread with a short post. I aim to continue the trend set forth by Yossy and inspired by Fantom, a trend in which long posts shall reign. Most people assume that long posts contain some sense of intelligence and opinion on a certain subject. However, it is entirely possible for a long post to also be spamful in nature, as evident by this very post. You see, this post does not contain any ounce of worthy content for a person to read, as I am simply typing this response in stream of consciousness, with no stops in between. As a result, some of it may not make very much sense. But let's face it, when should a spam post ever make any kind of sense? They call it Spam for a reason, you know. Actually, now that I think about it, it's entirely possible this post will get deleted. Guess I better put some relevant content in. Ahem. Crime Life: Gang Wars was a steaming fucking turd.
That's like the funniest thing I've heard all day.  Thanks for the laugh, Zypher. ;D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I aim to please. ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I consider this game the very, very, very un-worht any tiem whatsoever

any game that is one of those little simpleton games. Those are tiem wasters not true games.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

any game that is one of those little simpleton games. Those are tiem wasters not true games.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Type-right-by-Vtech-typing-tutor-Works-great_W0QQitemZ300037989005QQihZ020QQcategoryZ145939QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
What game are you talking about, anyway? :lol:

CHEESE IS TASTY
I just thought of another suck tastic game.... Runescape.

I agree. Runescape is retarded.
"Death be not proud. Though some have called thee mighty and dreadful... thou art not so." CoB-HC!!

Need help with rpgmaker xp...>.<;;
fortress for the gba = beyond sucktastic

You just sit around watching the thing pointlessly. It's retarded.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I agree. Runescape is retarded.

I'd have to disagree. It's not that it's a bad game by any means, it just caters more to a person who would rather explore and gain experience than play a full-on action game. I happen to like it, but I can certainly understand why people wouldn't.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
umm worst game would have to be.... hercules, no wait that wasnt that bad. umm  i would have to say that game were you are a marble and you have to manouver your way down the track without falling off the edge. that game made me trhow up it was so bad.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Worst game ever made=FF7.  Bring on the flames.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I won't flame you, I'd just like to know why you think FF7 is so terrible.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
FF7 is a pretty average RPG, but it is most certainly not the worst.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
FF7 is overhyped, not because it's a bad game, but because it was the first RPG to be released since the SNES days.  Quite a lapse of time had passed since a decent RPG was released, so it got a lot of attention.  Whether it really defined 3D role-playing as we know it today or not is a subject which remains to be debated.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Defined 3D roleplaying.... can you even say the gameplay was 3D? The battles were the same as ever, only with a dynamic camera, and walking around was done on pre rendered backrounds with a 3D character. It really didn't do much that can't be accomplished with a 2D RPG.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Type-right-by-Vtech-typing-tutor-Works-great_W0QQitemZ300037989005QQihZ020QQcategoryZ145939QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

....................I type fast. I won't learn to type like you do because then I start not being random I am.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It's entirely possible to be random and type better than a kindergartener. Death          Trooper, for instance.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
lwave me alo nepleasew?

^ on purpose^
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
VAMPIRE NYMPHO NURSES FROM RIGEL XII

Alright, I made that up, but isn't that the perfect title for a horrible game?

I think the original PSone Ghost in the Shell game was horrible... promoted as an RPG, but really just a poor shooter.  I was very disapointed!  I've enjoyed the second version much better for PS2.
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
FFVII - Dirge of Cerberus.

Same reason as above. It looked like an RPG, it was just a lame shooter.
It's not the worst I've played altough. I just can't think of anything worse right now.
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know what game sucked anus? A Boy and his Blob. I had this on mah NES. It sucked then, and it sucks now.

Rep:
Level 96
Xenosaga II.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
all batman games...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 96
a dynamic camera, and walking around was done on pre rendered backrounds with a 3D character.

I thought that was really neat when I saw it in LOD...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
nfl street.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You know what game sucked anus? A Boy and his Blob. I had this on mah NES. It sucked then, and it sucks now.

Blasphemy. It just took trial and error.
I've played a lot of bad games. The sad truth is, there are far more bad games than good. Also, Final Fantasy 7 was a great game. It's just a shame that it suffered from bad translation. The story was incredible, and is still one of the most ambitious plots around. It has everything.
~An ancient race that time forgot.
~An evil entity that fell from space that was mistaken for the ancients.
~Interspecies experimentation and genetic engineering.
~Threat of global destruction.
~An anti-hero that has to overcome his genetic purpose.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Man...I can't think of any...........FF7, I liked some aspects in the game, but I mainly HATED IT!

The real worst game:

Spoiler for:
Blink (The game for xbox where you're a cat)....it's terrible.

All you do it go around sucking up things with a vac/guitar. DAMN! That game is shit.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
 :o How can you hate FF7!?

Hmm... is this including my own?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Final Fantasy X-2.
I'm really sorry Final Fantasy fans, but, it really sucks. >_<
Dress spheres and completing ridiculous missions just don't cut it for me.

Final Fantasy X-2.
I'm really sorry Final Fantasy fans, but, it really sucks. >_<
Dress spheres and completing ridiculous missions just don't cut it for me.

Alrighty, I change my top worst game... I really REALLY enjoyed Final Fantasy X, and eagerly plumped down my money for X-2 AND the guide, tshirt, breakfast cereal, and medicinal patch.  I admit, dressing up like a giant moogle turned my crank, but I couldn't play the whole game that way.
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

Rep:
Level 88
Halo 1 and 2.

Terrible story.
Same ol', same ol' gameplay.

;8

Click the pic!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I sorta have to agree with you, although I like multiplayer!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Halo 1 and 2.

Terrible story.

;8

=[
what good FPS has a good story?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Half Life, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, Metroid Prime (Though its more adventure in first person than FPS.)

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I cant remember the name but it was on the PS2 and your a reporter on a island or something and natural disasters keep happening and you find some woman anyone know what im on bout? 

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
BLINX THE TIMESWEEPER IS THE FUDGING BEST GAME EVER MEXNETO YOU ARE A IDIOT !!!!

The only reason no one likes it (But me) is because its hard and has a shitty story, but the main caracter is a "TALKING CAT" how is that not auwsome

Also FF7 Can go get screwed it eats major anus

and Deux Ex is easily the worlds besy game, If you can kill gresels and you've played Deux and Deux Ex - Invisible war, jesus get some good tatse in games !

halo's story is perfectly fine if you, (Oh crap here i go again) like that futurist nonsence, i liked there story. But H1 is gay H2 got beter HW will be good and H3 . . . Hmmm not sure yet
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 08:34:20 AM by Morris Lawry »
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 94
I wasn't saying that Deus Ex was a bad game, you twat. I was telling Nouman some good FPS games. Read thoroughly next time.

Rep:
Level 88
Halo 1 and 2.

Terrible story.

;8

=[
what good FPS has a good story?

True, but Half-Life has a good story.

Click the pic!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Blasphemy. It just took trial and error.
I've played a lot of bad games. The sad truth is, there are far more bad games than good. Also, Final Fantasy 7 was a great game. It's just a shame that it suffered from bad translation. The story was incredible, and is still one of the most ambitious plots around. It has everything.
~An ancient race that time forgot.
~An evil entity that fell from space that was mistaken for the ancients.
~Interspecies experimentation and genetic engineering.
~Threat of global destruction.
~An anti-hero that has to overcome his genetic purpose.

Yeah FF7 was the best Final Fantasy if you Don't count FF6, FF5, FF1 and FF Tactics.  ::)

Sidenote_______
Cloud and Sephiroth were really gay lovers.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Sidenote_______
Cloud and SephirothSpawn were really gay lovers.

;8
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
At first I didn't notice the edit.

But no really, Did Sephiroth scream 'raging faggot' to anyone else?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i think it was his wavy gray locks.

Anyways, I can't believe nobody would already know that Fu...

hm.

Worst Game?

can't think of one...

wait, that isn't true. I definatley despise Twisted Metal Black.
Probably because I suck at it, but its the only game I know of that the enemy always seems to have better missiles than you.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Games that I actually hate...
Probably movie based games, shitty games made to cash in on the movie's success (or failure).  Fight club, for example, was a great movie, the game, was TERRIBLE.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Blinx the timesweaper sucked! A talking cat is only cool if your german!

Yeah, I guess MP had a good story, I liked the boss fights more though....

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Mexneto is a cat hating hater who i hope burns in hell, love you blinxy :)
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
DRIVER 1 i never managed to pass the driving test  :'(

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
I always loved Space Sims, and recently have searched for some good ones that ressembled x2 or the supreme FREELANCER... and i bounced in the two worst steaming pieces of turd ever made:

1- Starshatter: The Gathering Storm
Buggy and heavy, you are unable to even land the spacecraft. I'll also throw rotten tomatos at ECHELON, who's so bad developed that the main missions stops at about mission 3 because you're supposed to land your aircraft into a carrier who's stopped BEHIND a mountain... thus making imposible for you to land.

2- Master of Orion 3

One of the reviews was: "HEY! Powerpoint is NOT a game engine!". I played Imperium galactica 2 and loved the style, thus going after this one afterwards... jesus christ, this one's is BAD beyond words. Complex, boring, ugly.... if you thought you RPMXP game with standard graphics and lame story was bad, play this game. You'll feel like, you're a genius of game design or something.

I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Get Up  :tpg:

It was for PS2, you go round spraying walls with spray-paint and you had mega fighting skills, which you can SOMEHOW use to make gang members fly.

Yes, I got tricked into buying a "gangsta" game. >:(

Rep:
Level 94
I think you mean "Gettin' Up". It was Marc Ecko's foray into the video game world.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
superman 64, and(omfg) summoner for the ps2. that was bad. when i mean bad,it's BAD

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Well, it's not the worst, but it fit's in a category:

Resident Evil 4 (Biohazard 4): "WORST CONTROLS"
 You have to download a MOUSE EMULATOR to actually use mouse for target! The morons decided that you should use BOTH shifts AND 'WASD' keys for movement - and you also needed to PRESS both shifts to survive some 'surprise atacks'... and NO, you CAN'T configure anything. Really awfull.

I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I think that's a neat idea, actually. Using both shifts I mean. It makes you put a little bit of effort into it. Stop being such a lazy gamer!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:27:27 PM by Alukarl »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
who the hell gets mouse emulators.That seems terrible for the comp.
I got one that you can use wasd for movement the right shift to shoot the left to use the knife ctrl for run and cancel enter for shoot, knifing, enter door keys, and picking up thins. esc can be use to  load games or get to the main menu.
Its very comfortable.

Rep:
Level 87
Romancing Saga? (The one on PS2)
I mean... I just hate this game. I can't put my finger on it. Also, Big Rigs.
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html (I ...acquired it, just to see if it really was this bad.)
Poke!
Can you dig it?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i agree with you. romancing saga was BAD .

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
POKEMON CHANNEL!!! Gayest game ever.

Quote from: GameSpot
If you ever thought it would be cool to hang out with Pikachu, think again.

They rate the game 5.1, I rate it s.h.i.t.

And I beat it, but it's not fun...

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Any golf game ever made. The only golf game i ever came close to liking was that stupid mini-game in wii sports.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Any golf game ever made. The only golf game i ever came close to liking was that stupid mini-game in wii sports.

Wii Sports Golf is very fun.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
worst game i hated zone of the enders although the melee was cool it was a dry game....

*holds up flame shield*

also hated monsters inc dodge ball game horrible... :P

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Summoner 2 for the ps2

Rep:
Level 86
Summone... I agree with HolyQ... that game was horrid.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
LoL Where is Waldo is pretty bad. On The Nes, you can't even tell who the fuck is waldo, and what is lava.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Im not of high quality,more of A odd quality.
Nightcaster for the xbox
the game isnt hard, Its so frigon long its boring

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Dawn of Mana.

Well, maybe not that bad, but it fails.

THE CAMERA!! >_>

Rep:
Level 87
From the graves of dead patriots springs a nation
ninety nine nights xbox 360

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Thats so raven the video game.
(Only played because my cousin was crying about dieing before anyone ask)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
racing simulation 3

TARMAC!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Definitely the old castlevania games, I dont know how they were good.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Cossacks: European Wars.

Great depth, I just got owned up the ass.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
my list grows

bladestorm

angel online

Rep:
Level 86
As surprisingly as it may sound my 2nd worst console game is NFS: Pro Street for PS2.
It is such an underdeveloped piece of circle thingy that it makes me puke. Now I know that it's a port to the PS2 from the Next-Gen consoles but goddamn the developers didn't give a single damn about even TRYING to make it good. The ugly colors and awesomly low frames per second makes me want to throw up.
But the VERY worst game of all time has GOT to be Spyro:Enter the Dragonfly.
It's horrible!
Low frame rate, 5 minutes loading times, buggy graphics, buggy controls, buggy levels, slow controls, hard controls, buggy sounds too!
And it's story is about a villain named Ripto has returned(How? I dunno. We saw him fall into lava in the second game and burn to death and now he is just back. SO are his 2 bodyguards whom we ALSO very very killed in the 2nd game).
Just lame.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
As surprisingly as it may sound my 2nd worst console game is NFS: Pro Street for PS2.
It is such an underdeveloped piece of circle thingy that it makes me puke. Now I know that it's a port to the PS2 from the Next-Gen consoles but goddamn the developers didn't give a single damn about even TRYING to make it good. The ugly colors and awesomly low frames per second makes me want to throw up.
But the VERY worst game of all time has GOT to be Spyro:Enter the Dragonfly.
It's horrible!
Low frame rate, 5 minutes loading times, buggy graphics, buggy controls, buggy levels, slow controls, hard controls, buggy sounds too!
And it's story is about a villain named Ripto has returned(How? I dunno. We saw him fall into lava in the second game and burn to death and now he is just back. SO are his 2 bodyguards whom we ALSO very very killed in the 2nd game).
Just lame.

i second that, i always think that the need for speed have always been under developed

Rep:
Level 86
My new least favorite game is the star wars rip off of Age of empires 2, star wars galatic battlegrounds.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Worst game....
If I'm not wrong, the title is...Ar tonelico. That's the woooooorst game I ever played!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
My new least favorite game is the star wars rip off of Age of empires 2, star wars galatic battlegrounds.
That wasn't a BAD game, persay...
Well, I mean, saying it's bad due to the graphical quality and the mechanics would be calling Age of Kings bad to, which would be- to most- false. But, I agree in that it's the exact same game with different units and buildings.