RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So, I'm here.. again..

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I ran across an old link from like a year ago or so, and wow... I was kinda a bitch at one point. I'm a little embarrassed by it actually; sorry I was so shitty before guys.

But yeah, if you'll all have me back, I'm here to mostly lurk and share the stuff I've been up to lately (new home, new car because old one almost literally blew up, getting married at some point soon, new job, etc.)

Also cake. I come bearing cake.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hello, have fun.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
April fools?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
No, no April fools. Sorry to disappoint. :P

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
And hello to you both as well :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Sadly there isn't much to come back to... rmrk has been very dusty lately. ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Somebody get a broom! D:

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Every time somebody posts on RMRK a demon get it's smile. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Most of the demons are frowning because RMRK is dead as heck.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Hi, welcome back.

Sorry I chased you off and stuff. I was mostly just really upset over losing my friend. Also the sjw rhetoric in general, but yeah. Namckor went full nutcase, and that's not your fault. ;9

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hello Phoenix, I believe I saw you on another forum, I believe Chaos Project. I'm the same as you, I recently returned, minus the drama tacked on to me as I don't post often and avoid any drama since then and now, there are some sensitive people regardless of my post is within the boundry of the rules.

Also, what went on with namckor? He always causing problem but I've been away since early 2010.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
going to go ahead and say we probably shouldn't get into it...

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
going to go ahead and say we probably shouldn't get into it...

Yeah, I'll agree. And I haven't talked to her in a while, so I have nothing to report.

As to everyone,  thank you for the welcome back. I hadn't thought I would be easily welcomed back to be honest. And Aco, it wasn't like it was your fault or anything, no apologies needed. I was kinda a bitch.

As to it being dusty.. I did notice that haha. I am starting work again though on a project from years back, so you'll all have that to ridicule and critique soon <sub>or praise, yanno, if it turns out even half as good as I hope... </sub>

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
If people didn't get second chances on RMRK, then the only members would probably be LadyJ, yuyubabe, and Nightwolf. Hek, irock is on his 19th chance.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
If people didn't get second chances on RMRK, then the only members would probably be LadyJ, yuyubabe, and Nightwolf. Hek, irock is on his 19th chance.

This made me giggle probably more than it should have. I mean yes, I personally agree in giving people another chance, but I know not everyone else does. As such, I tried not to assume anything in coming back, and simply resolved to accept being turned away, banned, cold shoulder, etc if it came to be that was how it ended up as.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I'm not sure what happened, as I seem to have a bad habit of disappearing in crucial moments or such in rmrk but welcome back Phoenix, I actually just came back today.

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
Soooo... yeah, my return failed last time... take 2? lolz

Rep:
Level 96
We moved to discord, the link is somewhere. Somebody made a thread.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
helpful as always boe
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
GET UR DISCORD INVITE HERE

:D

(at least, that's the link from the thread. It ~should~ still work...)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]