RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] .:FM5 Art:.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
What exactly do you mean by varying the pressure?
I'm trying to picture that concept applied... And failing.  ;9

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Moving right along...

A long overdue update has arrived at last! Oh, wow, I've been waiting to see this guy finished myself for awhile and I am very pleased with the outcome.
Please welcome Jade, the hero of Llorynica Kingdom!
(Image pretty large, so linking is best.)

Link - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/flamemaster5/JadeFINrevamp.jpg~original

As the eldest of the Prism brothers, and the primary provider of the family, Jade walks in the footsteps of his beloved father.
Jade is a Sword of Lloryn, a devoted knight to serving his kingdom and the well being of its people. He lives by a code of honor, and it is not easily broken.
Family comes before all else - over common folk, over royalty, and even over the gods.
He finds companionship otherwise among his fellow Swords, most in particular his friend Gemel.
With his ability to follow orders, and even give them just as well, Jade finds himself protecting not one ruler, but two in his time of service!
No matter what life brings, he only wants one thing: to see his father once more, whom he believes is alive and well despite the passing years. He holds fast to this hope even in his darkest hours.

[Jade had well over 30 layers of color. That's CRAZY. But it paid off because his color scheme looks amazing even by my standards!
I'm loving how his clothing speaks volumes about him that even I can't put exactly into words. Not the average knight you would think of just clad in full silver armor, but then again he isn't your average swordsman.
Love love LOVE his sword. It is named Windsong, gifted to him by his friend Gemel. The blade was named almost on the spot after Jade took his first swing - it rings softly, almost like it is whispering. Definitely a magical sword.
Overall, I just love him. He is such a major character in the book, so getting him right was a MUST. Now even I can fully appreciate his side of the story!]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Ooooh! I love the shiny coloring! :gracie:

Great job! ^_^
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Thanks, Deanna. :3 *hugz*

Man, a lot has happened since last time. Some good, some bad.
Got busy with life, life got put on hold, and then it jump started back! XD

So all that called for a revamp! ^^
(another big image, so I'll link.)

Link - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/flamemaster5/ShaydennRevampSHOW.jpg~original

One of the twins (the other being Solis) in the Prism family, Shaydenn is well known throughout the kingdom of Lloryncia for his complete lack of respect for all figures of authority. Let's just say that he doesn't buddy up to the Swords(the city high guards), and he gives his brother Jade plenty of headache too for being one himself.
He is the voice of sarcasm in any group, whether wanted or unwanted. Might as well just expect a nickname while we're at it.
Shaydenn gets along with few people, so his twin Solis is just about the only one that truly does understand him and tolerates his shenanigans.
He admires only one other living person besides himself - that being Alyssa Cade, the girl of his dreams. Which he desperately is trying to win over.
Everyone else is an afterthought, if even that.

But even he learns a thing or two when he is forced out on a journey alongside Jade and Alyssa to a distant land called Vicebeh.
And even he rises to be a hero when darkness falls over Lloryncia...

[Shaydenn had well over 40 layers of color! I'd say that is crazy, but my pictures to come might surprise me. From what this picture was to how it looks now, the update is just jaw-dropping in my opinion.

Shaydenn has a very different color scheme from his other brothers that I've already updated so far. And, actually, he was the first of his family that I put together! So, his personality really had enough impact for me to know exactly how I wanted him right from the start.
Although, as you can see, he has gone through some changes here and there while getting an overall cleaner paint job.

The one thing I want to point out is the updated symbol on the cloth directly attached to his belt - the original image had a mere wolf outline, but now the Den Mother Ulloryn is depicted with a lovely moon to accent it. Why point that out? Well, there's a little story to go along with this.
The cloth there was actually a dress worn by his mother on the day she was killed. The dress was cleaned, cut, and modified by Shaydenn to wear in her honor. The necklace he wears is also one of his mother's, which he is never seen without.

I also like the edits to some of his armor and his sword. Definitely the sword(named Eventide), as it got some great embellishments and extra detail added in.

Just overall very happy with this. ^^]

And as I mentioned, this is a revamp.
Here was the original image for comparison.
Link - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/flamemaster5/ShaydennProfileFIN.jpg~original

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
What exactly do you mean by varying the pressure?
I'm trying to picture that concept applied... And failing.  ;9

Sorry, I didn't see this post.
I think this image might help you understand a bit better.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Oooh, nice new addition! :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Thanks! :3

My next piece here is as much artwork as anything else really.
It's a CD cover art for a makeshift soundtrack for, you guessed, Almega.

I started in the story's Origins and went from there.
You'll likely be seeing more of these as I go along.
They were just for fun, and my friend Ray is getting the actual burned CD. :3
But most, if not all, of the tracks can be found on Youtube since I included the actual songs along with my own titles if anyone feels froggy and wants to take a listen to anything. ^^

Here's the art!

Direct Link For Bigger Picture - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/flamemaster5/CDAlmegaDisc1Tracklist.jpg~original

Spoiler for:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Beautiful cover!! I'll give them a listen when I'm at my computer! :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Well, it should be really super easy to listen to now - I made a Youtube playlist to make it easily accessible.
And I know I don't own any of the songs, but it's fun to imagine, yeah? :3

So anyone can check it out here - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwN0YeGZ-BqUgTF3pmh2lElWzxcj30vsA

Happy listening! And there will be more in the future! ^^