RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
15-Song Music Pack

Rep: +0/-0Level 34
He Has Gusto
What I've done is put together 15 songs I think are high-enough quality to be permitted to be shared with everyone, and zipped them up.  There's plenty of variety in the pack, but the only major issue is that they're all mp3 files, and as such don't loop.  I could re-render most of these in ogg format, but I would prefer not to until I know how to make an ogg file loop.

But for now, enjoy the songs; you can find the lot of them in one convenient zip file here.  And in the event that you think these songs are cool enough for you to want more from the guy behind them, you can also check out my YouTube channel for dozens of songs that I didn't think would make the cut for this zip file.  Hope you enjoy them :blizj:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Cool. Thank you for sharing. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Right on! More music is always a plus! :-)

This stuff sounds great, too! It would be cool to see these as ogg loops, but they're really awesome, either way. :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: +0/-0Level 34
He Has Gusto
Right on! More music is always a plus! :-)

This stuff sounds great, too! It would be cool to see these as ogg loops, but they're really awesome, either way. :)
Glad you think so :)

Believe me, I'd also love to see these as ogg loops, but as I said, I lack the knowledge on how to do so.  Once I figure it out, though, I'll probably upload a V2.0 pack or something that has looped versions of the songs I still have .flp files for.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Thanks for sharing.

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Very good quality for game music. If used, who are we supposed to credit? Also, will you be adding more to the pack in the future?

And finally, thanks for sharing! :)