RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Prithee, hark to the words of thy royals!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
A fine morning to thou, fustian citizens of rmrk! The great king haloofthesun would request thy assistance in a task of grand importance!

The fine kingdom is in ne'd of thy help to stop the ev'r invading forces of. . . aught to invade. We art always at the ready to defend our magnificent lands. I pray that thou shall walk among our ranks, with hon'r and pride!

Those of moo than grand blood

-His lordship, King Haloofthesun, who rules with great hon'r and devotion!
-Thy dearest Queen yuyubabe!
-Queen Gracie, the fearless and bold!
-The lovely young princess, Dr. Mc.
-Our magnificent, ev'r sharp Princess Acolyte!

-Jules, thy wise and gentle baroness.
-Baron von Pacman, of a name both fearless and noble.
-Lord Stark: Of house stark, we art present'd with its lord!

Knights of the Round Table

-Ser EvilM00s, victor of many a joust and duel!
-Ser bluntsword: lord knight of kindness and val'r.
-Ser Strike Reyhi, a man with a bodkin art to shame yea the mightiest of foes!
-Ser zacheatschowder endues himself to the round table to ensure his blade will not fall without hon'r.

Others that hast given loyalty to his mighty majesty

-Irock, a retir'd moderat'r anon a most amusing jester!
-IAMFORTE: the aid of his engineers shall be most appreciated.

Prithee, join our quest!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:14:17 PM by Queen yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Mine knights art ready whenev'r they art need'd.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 11:23:58 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
dost this cullionly that thou would like to be a knight to serve under our most gentle king halo?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
we art in dire ne'd of more knights!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I, Prince EvilM00s, victor of many a joust and duel, and heir to the crown of Aix-La-Chapelle, offer the kingdom my blade in this, my time of errantry. May our flags fly high on the field of battle, and our royal houses be ever allied!
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
'tis an hon'r to hast thou, great prince evilm00s! may we strike many foes together!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Those of great distemperature, prithee consult this in thy time of need: http://lingojam.com/shakespearean !
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I hath found our battle cry.

I wanna hold 'em like they doth in england, I saw please fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me.
Love game intuition play the cards with spades to start and after he's been hook'd i'll play the one that's on his heart.
Can't read mine, can't read mine. nay he can't read mine poker face
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Hello mine loyal subjects! Thy belov'd queen is hither to remind thou of the terrible and long lasting consequences that will fall upon thy mazzard if thou doth not holidam thy loyalty and services to me and me alone.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Milady, tis' mine pleasure to provide thou with thirty and two sentries siege engineers, to aid thou in thine defense.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello mine loyal subjects! Thy belov'd queen is hither to remind thou of the terrible and long lasting consequences that will fall upon thy mazzard if thou doth not holidam thy loyalty and services to me and me alone.

Prithee, mine sister in feather-b'd to our great king! :( We shant endue fear to our kind and gentle people!

. . . though thy bold demean'r will endue many foes to their weak hams. Haply shall we see to it that foes art laid to rest 'ere our mighty lands!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wanna hold 'em like they doth in england, I saw please fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me.
Love game intuition play the cards with spades to start and after he's been hook'd i'll play the one that's on his heart.
Can't read mine, can't read mine. nay he can't read mine poker face

Nay, haply this better suit'd f'r our hurlyburly caterwauling:

"'Tis hard to stare right at thou, babe. So, hither's mine residence. So, clepe me haply."

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
My blade is yours to command your graces.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We welcome thou, great warri'r to the halls of justice and might! I pray that thou enjoys thy service to his lordship, the king!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I humbly offer my services as a knight of the round table.

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
If thee have no issues with just one more addition to thy round table, or any other empty position, I wilt have no issues with assisting this cause.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The round table is ev'r growing! Let us see to it that it shall become a table of great val'r an' carry the might o' many soldiers!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Hear, hear!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Would the great King grant mine name the noble title of "Baron von Pacman", verily shall I lead my knights and them their squires in-to glorious battle. In payment for this most fantastical of titles, I shall indeb't mineself to his kingship thisly: for the rest of mine days I shall commit mineself to nothing more than constructing delicious entirely consumables for the royal belly.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It hath been done, good sir. consider it a most generous and loving fav'r from the royal house! In return, we fain accept thy loyalty!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Our brute squad runneth thin...

Shall invading forces find our kingdom too encumbered with nobility?

Never the less, my blade shall defend her!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nay! Moo knights, I plead! Prithee, send us moo knights so that we wilt not fall to our enemies!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Were that I had in mine employ the armies of my kin, those whose glory in the most manly art of war hath turn'd back divers foes smartly. O, to sortie once more and sally forth to vict'ry!

Then hearken, fellowes; as I come in time of need, and that need be of arms, and mine valor hath no equal, I shall avail mine might to the kingdom. And thus do I defer my noble right in this season, and ensconce mineself with the flower of this Kingdom's knighthood, as hath done mine forebears. For in me burns the fire of war, and my heart doth beat to the rhythm of the drum and fife and the march that hath trod those against me into dust!

Therefore, my bretheren in arms, follow my banner and I shall deliver unto thee thy enemies! Let us march as brothers, each shoulder to shoulder, and in such place that bold letters are written "Here lieth the fallen hosts of the invaders", let stand the armies of our kingdom!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thy sacrifice f'r these lands shall not go without appreciation, good ser evilm00s! F'r in our hearts, thou shall always be both a just prince and gallant knight!

And also, thy dialect is most appropriate, and I dare say it dost display thy grand nature, cater-cousin!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Thou art most genrous with thy accolades, your Majesty. I am the sword at thy Grace's command as there is breath in mine lungs, and shall remain thus 'till the Most High becometh so inclined to recall that breath from them. *kneel*

Now do I take post of sentry 'fore the castle gates, that any perpitrator of trespass upon these lands might gaze upon me, and in seeing my colours unfurled and flown high, know that it is his doom which he approacheth; for I shall be the last living soul he shall see!