RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Disciples of the Oak - Recruitment Thread

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
For all of you trainers out there who seek only to complete their Pokédex, for those who are willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of our lord and professor, and vow to seek enlightenment through providing for our humble community, there is a place for you now. A place where you will be loved and accepted. Welcome to the...

DISCIPLES OF THE OAK

Anyone and everyone can join! There is no signup fee, no registration and no barriers to entry whatsoever. Here at DOTO, we simply trade and share alike all of the Pokémon we find, trading back and forth, our end goal being the completion of our Pokédex. We do not necessarily desire to obtain said Pokémon, only to gather its information.

For example!

One trainer (let's call him Ferguson) has captured his favorite Pokémon, a Hitmonlee. Another trainer (let's call her Hagatha) has captured her favorite Pokémon, a Chansey. Ferguson doesn't have a Chansey, and Hagatha doesn't have a Hitmonlee, but neither one wants to lose their favorite Pokémon. Well, the answer is simple! Ferguson and Hagatha trade those Pokémon to one another, and then trade them right back afterward! Now their Pokédex has recorded entries for both Pokémon, and they get to keep their favorite one! Exclamation points!

Join us in our pursuit for enlightenment, and to win the good graces of our lord and professor, so that we may all achieve Pokésalvation. Sign up today!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I'm fine with fulfilling my Pokedex, but I want my actual Pokemon to stay just about the same (besides some of my unwanted ones). ;) If what you say is true and we're just trading them back to each other, I'd be willing to help out.

And what's the punishment if someone breaks the pact and runs off with another brother's precious shinies?

Also, why are we a cult to Professor Oak?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
And wait...isn't this technically cheating? :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'm up for it.  ;8

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm fine with fulfilling my Pokedex, but I want my actual Pokemon to stay just about the same (besides some of my unwanted ones). ;) If what you say is true and we're just trading them back to each other, I'd be willing to help out.

That is our mission. You are wise to understand it.

And what's the punishment if someone breaks the pact and runs off with another brother's precious shinies?

Shiny Pokémon are not separate entries; the Pokémon is added to the Pokédex independent of its nobility. This should not be a foreseeable issue.

Also, why are we a cult to Professor Oak?

Because our great lord and professor Oak created the Pokédex, silly.

And wait...isn't this technically cheating? :mad:

Worry not. The ten commandments of DOTO say nothing of adultery.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
So, the masses rise up in a futile attempt to overtake the pokedex of those who endeavor further. I shant stand for such base deception and corruption. Should not the sanctity of one's own earned pokedex be respected?

Those pokemasters who value honor and hard work owe it to their own conscience to reject such an underhanded attempt at artificially inflating their pokedex.

Professor Oak would be ashamed.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Real gangsters have a living pokedex, smell you later nerdlings.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
So, the masses rise up in a futile attempt to overtake the pokedex of those who endeavor further. I shant stand for such base deception and corruption. Should not the sanctity of one's own earned pokedex be respected?

Those pokemasters who value honor and hard work owe it to their own conscience to reject such an underhanded attempt at artificially inflating their pokedex.

Professor Oak would be ashamed.

Nah, I asked him. He's down with it.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Says the person that gave herself every legendary. :mad:

(:notactuallymad:)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:31:53 AM by Queen yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I don't really care about my Pokedex, but hey why not :]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

Says the person that gave herself every legendary. :mad:

I wanted to use them as my favorite pokemon if I wanted soz

also i don't know why anyone is surprised when i abuse or misuse the small power i am given because it happens 100% of the time

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think she was just kidding

^ yeah. ;9

It was a play on Gracie's famous, proud, I-do-what-I-want thing. Not an insult. o.o

Laughing with, not at. B)

Capiche?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]