RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback

Rep:
Level 38
けつばん
How hard is it to catch Pokemon? For every 9 or so that appears, I manage to catch 1.

Missed a Raikou because of that too. :(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Catch Rates, thou if you refresh too much a page too often, the catch rate lowers so people don't cheat; Or something like that. Also, Catch Rate lowers as you catch pokemon, so you'd have to wait a few minutes or so Don't remember if it was 10 minutes or so). Thou now pokemon don't appear after you catch them, so, ermm, I just think it has a little bit of this & that mixed.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You won't encounter anything at all until 30 mins have passed since your last capture. Then from 30-60mins, encounter rate is halved. From 60 mins onwards it's back to normal.

Though at the same time, there is a cooldown on capture chance which fully wears off after 8 hours (though the harshest of it wears off after about 2 hours).

If you fail to capture and the ! is in brackets, hover over it to sww how affected you were.
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
If you fail to capture and the ! is in brackets, hover over it to sww how affected you were.

I don't remember this, and it's been there?

Rep:
Level 38
けつばん
Dang. Wish I checked how affected I was by the Raikou. orz

Rep:
Level 38
けつばん
I saw an Ekans just now with a small icon next to its name. When I hovered over it it said Tyrian Exclusive. What did that mean? I didn't catch it because I already had it.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I saw an Ekans just now with a small icon next to its name. When I hovered over it it said Tyrian Exclusive. What did that mean? I didn't catch it because I already had it.
Okay, so when you became an RMRKmon trainer a version was randomly assigned to you - either Tyrian or Liserian (just like Red or Blue and Ruby or Sapphire and so on). Some Pokémon are exclusive to trainers of one of the versions, and cannot be caught by trainers of the other. It's to encourage trading! Or something!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
what he said
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I have to ask, I hover over the (!), however, I don't see neither the bracket or anything at all. :/

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Shiny Skarmory was caught!

:tpg:

Rep:
Level 38
けつばん
I always thought shinies were guaranteed catches but a Shiny Spiritomb escaped from me. ;_;

Rep:
Level 102
There's still a 5% chance they could get away =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Generation V Pokemon (#494 - #649) are now available!

:Vg;
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Generation V Pokemon (#494 - #649) are now available!

:Vg;

Emolga approves of this message!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! :gracie:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
I will NEVER catch up to some of you now...
My Website:

:tinysmile:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

:oswoon: Just caught this cutey  ~

Rep:
Level 102
Congrats miss =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 36
Scripter
I don't know if it's some kind of bug or it's what it should happen, but, the other day, I caught a Missingno and it is in my Pokedex but not in my Pokemon list. Is this normal?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
MISSINGNO. the Glitch / Bug Pokemon is more of a myth, a Legend, None can have him as he only exists in the realm of codes & numbers, been the value of imaginary, but sometimes he likes to sneak into the world, causing mischief and glitching the system, only few people have obtain it, but by the ever watchful eyes of the Messengers & Guardians, they go and tell the Great lord, who summons Mighty Arceus and sends MISSIGNO. back to the Void of Data from whence it came, to protect the world from Crashing and glitching up in whatever scheme it has.

The Short answer; It's a bug or glitch that pops up in rare occasions, and it shouldn't, as his catch rate is 0 (Won't appear at all). Staff keeps an eye out for that, and report it.
Regarding been on your Pokedex and not in your list of Pokemon; He was removed/released.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I still think it's unfair that a Pokemon that shouldn't be catchable gets removed from someone just because it's not supposed to be catchable. Nobody was supposed to be able to catch it in the original games, but Gamefreak didn't take it away from people who got it.

If anyone catches a MissingNo then they should be able to keep it, and any other way of viewing it is dumb (unless it actually fucks up the game like it would in RBY).
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Caught it just now, Now I am the Hydreigon Mistress! Muhahahaha!

Rep:
Level 102
If you have a favourite type set in your PC, the base will change in the trainer list: http://rmrk.net/pokemon/

:)
bringing sexy back

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Haven't been as excited since I caught one in Y! ^^

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Roph, encountered that bug that folk have been talking about where the pokemon you catch wasn't the same as what you got. Can't actually remember since I'm still half asleep, but I think what happened is that I saw it, accidentally closed the tab and re-opened it (or refreshed it, something like that), saw the poki still there and caught it, just for the name to change.
I know you said you can't really seem to fix and it and not pressuring you to or anything, has only happened to me once out of hundreds, just thought I'd chime in in case you start to notice a pattern months down the line or something :)

Also, was half asleep when this encounter happened and just saw this and sorta freaked out a wee bit till it adjusted.