RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VLADIMIR'S || Customs & Edits || Commissions, Suggestions & Requests

Poll

VOTE: What would you like?

Furniture : Cupboards, Bookshelves, Storage, Shelves, Crates/Boxes, Jars & Other Containers
0 (0%)
Furniture : Beds, Couches, Chairs, Cushions, Rugs, Mats, Tapestries
1 (16.7%)
Furniture : Machines, Steampunk,
0 (0%)
Furniture : Kitchens, Bathrooms, Tiles, Baths, Toilets, Stoves, Appliences, Benches
0 (0%)
Furniture : Modern Windows, Wooden Windows, Glass Doors,
0 (0%)
Doors : Trap Doors, House Doors, Ornate/Wealthy Doors, Wooden Doors
0 (0%)
Doors : Dungeon Doors, Fences, Gates, Metal Doors, Double Doors, Ancient Doors, Broken Doors
0 (0%)
Tiles : Walls, Bricks, Wooden, Pictures, Imperfections
2 (33.3%)
Tiles : Water, Ground Tiles, Grass, Dirt, Stone, Carpet, Wooden, Broken, Imperfect
1 (16.7%)
Clutter, Premades, Variations, Recolours, Minor Edits, Little Things
1 (16.7%)
Roofs, Houses, Outdoor, Verandas, Overhangs, Fencing, Decorative, Potted Plants, Mini Gardens
0 (0%)
Sprites, Animated Items, Animated Flora, Animated Tiles & Other Animated Bits&Bobs
0 (0%)
Interfaces, Open/Ending Screens, Menus, Windows, Speech Bubbles, Game Signs
0 (0%)
Plants, Flowers, Grasses, Trees, Bushes, Outdoor, Cliffs, Paths, Cluttered Plants
0 (0%)
Other : (Specify in Comment)(Suggestions, Requests)
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
These are going to be a nice addition to Celianna and & Lunarea Steampunk pack  ;)

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Thanks! Though I'm not quite up to their standards yet.  :zwink:
Anyhoo, doorframe.

I decided to just shove some of my 'work spaces' into a zip for anyone interested. :3

http://sta.sh/download/5448215087906924/psd_by_syrubis-d72avib.zip?token=0a8eb5ad6fbf17b00351c938214e964de4d23186&ts=1389812825

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic

Yeah, that's right. Holo-biatches.

Sorry >.> This one was fun to make...

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
It's nice to see some futurist tilesets, they're so rare.  ;D

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Oh yeah, which is a shame because they're so darn fun! x3

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
The roof tiles are still a little fidgety, I haven't made all the pieces for each set yet. But they work just fine as is.
Sorry for the few updates, been busy with my own game x3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
Great quality as always Syrubis. Thanks for sharing!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I'll get rifght to it. Right to it, sorry, I sneezed.

Eeeew.

You will see you work credited in an upcoming RMVX game entitled Astralis: Rise of the Dark Army.

That is all.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Great quality as always Syrubis. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!  :zwink:

I'll get rifght to it. Right to it, sorry, I sneezed.

Eeeew.

You will see you work credited in an upcoming RMVX game entitled Astralis: Rise of the Dark Army.

That is all.

Spoiler for:

And finally- some new shit.
I tried to animate em, but it didn't work too well...

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
Danmit, those little trees would have looked wonderful on my parallax if I didn't finished it.  :tpg:
Goodwork!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
You know, I LOVE your work, but looking at it it seems that your rooms would be difficult to use as tiles. I like all the elements, and I want to use them, but I can't really unless I copy your room.  Can you possibly take some of the elements and put them on a separate sheet?

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
I'm just letting y'all know I'll be returning and releasing massive amounts of content, as much as I can. I've also launched a patreon for content creation, so if you like my stuff please check it out! <3

PATEON]https://www.patreon.com/user?u=872410&alert=1&ty=h]PATEON

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
Cool! Thanks for sharing. Your stuff is great, and it is good to hear you will be producing more.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Agreed. Glad you're back!  ;8

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
low temperature beans B)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Found some old stuff laying around! Here y'all.

Working on updating the main thread too, so check back later! <3
Also I finished this ages back and never posted it, either. So here y'are.

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
If I resume work on my own game then I'll be recreating the interface, which means the old interface is now free for y'all to use in whatever way you like. <3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Highly acceptable, ma'am.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
This = Mega radical ^2 :D
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
While putting together a map I quickly slapped these together. Feel free to tinker and try get them to work for you. Haha <3

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Just smacked together a few more things to go with my scifi stuff. Thinking of taking the time to make a legit tileset of this stuff but I never have enough ideas for new stuff. haha.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Ooooh, can never have too much sci-fi stuff! :) Very nice!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Ooooh, can never have too much sci-fi stuff! :) Very nice!
Very true, thank you!

Some wall frame bases for sci-fi stuff.