RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA REQUEST]Naruto Spirit

Rep:
Level 46
RMRK Junior
hello,

i will just make this topic short

my project game is Naruto
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,47733.0.html

i have this picture that i got from google search

Spoiler for:

to see the picture more clearly click here
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3855/narutonaruto33566305107.jpg

all i want is spirits of naruto like this one in this picture

this picture almost include all of what naruto wear in Naruto anime except the part of hokage is not confirm yet xP, but it will be nice...

so the idea is to make spirits for each picture include in the picture above.
there must be no background while making the spirits, because some spirits have blue or colored background...
but we all know that the spirits should be without background....

Thanks.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
First of all its Sprites x) and most of them seem like they would be simple edits from the first, however I'm already busy working on faces/sprites for another game. If I get some free time though, maybe I'll try it out. For now I would say, show people your game will go far enough for them to make you sprites. (no one likes making sprites for a game that vanishes ;9)

Rep:
Level 46
RMRK Junior
First of all its Sprites x) and most of them seem like they would be simple edits from the first, however I'm already busy working on faces/sprites for another game. If I get some free time though, maybe I'll try it out. For now I would say, show people your game will go far enough for them to make you sprites. (no one likes making sprites for a game that vanishes ;9)

thanks for comment here =), i need more tutorial for making spirits xP, but i can't find a good tutorial,
also don't worry i am not planing to stop updating this game... =)

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I would say, just look around the generator and or the regular characters. find what looks close to the hair and outfits and then all you have to do is small color edits and details.