RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA]Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden (updated V1.4)

Rep:
Level 46
RMRK Junior
i don't wanna to write to much but, lets begin.

Naruto RPG website
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net/

this game based in the Anime/Manga Naruto + Naruto Shippuuden,

first the story will start from Naruto until we reach the beginning of the Naruto Shippuuden. i hope you enjoy it =)

Note 1: This Game based 100% in the anime except the dungeon area and some quests that i made...
Note 2: people who ask why easy quest in D rank, The reason is D rank must be easy like catch Animal
or do some normal work... but there will be more quest...

Note 3: Sorry about the Characters in game, i can't make them good because i am bad at Pixel things... so i just made naruto and don't have time for the other character so i made them by character generator...

Note 4:More Pictures will be added Soon. + Features will be updated + Credits will be added in the end of game .... with the name of people who make the script

Story ( Naruto )
Spoiler for:
Naruto Uzumaki, a hyperactive and knuckle-headed ninja, lives in Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf village. Moments prior to his birth, a huge demon known as the Kyuubi, the Nine-tailed Fox, attacked Konohagakure and wreaked havoc. In order to put an end to the Kyuubi's rampage, the leader of the village, the 4th Hokage, sacrificed his life and sealed the monstrous beast inside the newborn Naruto.

Shunned because of the presence of the Kyuubi inside him, Naruto struggles to find his place in the village. He strives to become the Hokage of Konohagakure, and he meets many friends and foes along the way.

Story ( Naruto Shippuuden)
Spoiler for:
Naruto: Shippuuden is the continuation of the original animated TV series Naruto.The story revolves around an older and slightly more matured Uzumaki Naruto and his quest to save his friend Uchiha Sasuke from the grips of the snake-like Shinobi, Orochimaru. After 2 and a half years Naruto finally returns to his village of Konoha, and sets about putting his ambitions to work, though it will not be easy, as he has amassed a few (more dangerous) enemies, in the likes of the shinobi organization; Akatsuki.

Characters
Spoiler for:
Until now only Naruto.

Screen Shots

Spoiler for:

Dungeon entrance

Spoiler for:

Inn
Spoiler for:
Village of leaf ( i know it is not the same but i need time to create the really village... so i will remake after at least i made the demo
Spoiler for:
Naruto house
Spoiler for:
Train Area
Spoiler for:

Features
Spoiler for:

- You play as Naruto and other characters
- Dungeons to train
- Quests to level up more faster. ( Quests start from D rank until A rank.)
- Game contains minigames.
- A very fun game to play, with many hours of unique gameplay.
- Game has cut scenes and epic battles, and movies from the anime!
- Awesome music. ( Anime Sound track + Character Sound. ) 
- Based on the anime.
- Puzzles.

Credits
Spoiler for:
Make the game
Mr.Daisy
OffeNDer

Script:
Will be written here when i finish Next update... to make sure which script i am going to use in this game.

Need People to work with me
Spoiler for:

Looking for

person who can design Characters with their own cloths

Update
Spoiler for:
16-01-2013 : Create the topic
24-02-2013 : Progress Updated
26-02-2013 : Progress Updated
02-03-2013 : Progress Updated + website link
03-03-2013 ; Download link posted
10-03-2013 : Updated to V1.3
21-03-2013 : Updated to V1.4

V1.4 Change log:
Re-map konoha village.
re-balance stats + exp rate
re-make Teleport rock

V1.4

Note there is event
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net/f13-events

Note: More download links soon

Game Folder:
Sendspace

Game patch ( if you have old version but better to download the new game folder)

Sendspace
Mediafire

RTP Needed
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

contact me
Spoiler for:

Pm in forum

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:18:30 AM by OffeNDer »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Very nice use of RTP and sample maps dude. The RPG maker community needs more games based on the RTP. We don't see enough of those.

Keep it up.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 46
RMRK Junior
the sample maps will be changed later after at least i finish the story line which may take long time..

and

thanks =)

Rep:
Level 46
RMRK Junior
Updated V1.3 with download links
change log in the rar.

Rep:
Level 46
RMRK Junior
Updated with V1.4, Note: there is events, check The main website of the game.