RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Legend of the Moonhunter [February 8: DEMO 2.0 released!

Rep:
Level 57
RPG VX - Project Moonhunter
And, of course, right before I get to finish the demo... my laptop gets its infamous blue screen of the deadsies...

I have gotten a back up (of all my stuff, thankfully), but without my music programs and RPG maker I won't be able to finish the final scene - not until I get myself a replacement piece 'o hardware. Can't keep borrowing my wife's lappie forever...

Please be patient a little longer my friends... hiccups and bumps in the road...
My project:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Oh gosh, that's terrible ;___; glad you saved everything though! :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 57
Okay - it seems the laptop is back... though all I did was reinstall windows. I had it checked by a repairshop, and they couldn't find any hardware problems in their diagnoses. They said it could be from having older 32-bit programs/plugins, clashing with my windows 64-bit system. As I do (or, did) have many older music plug ins for composing, this may be true...

I am reinstalling programs now, including RPG VX. Hopefully the laptop keeps working, though I think I won't install my music programs just yet, until I've tested them on another platform - to be sure.

Thanks for waiting, everybody... please be a little more patient. I am cautiously optimistic that the laptop is okay now...
My project:

Rep:
Level 57
Small work update:

The laptop was on and off this past week. I figured it was a corrupted file of sorts; a friend of mine mentioned it could also simple be a loose connection of the hard disk. Removing and screwing it back - that did the trick! Now let's hope I screwed it back tight enough for a few more years, eh?

As for Moonhunter: the scripting and eventing for the demo is now done. Hurrah! I am working on finalizing the exterior of the bad guy's castle; it looks awful compared to the interior. I'm thinking of composing that final piece of music after all, now that the laptop's stable again. I intend to do so (and upload the demo) this weekend.

Hang in there, dear folks. Things are back on track again. To prove it, here's a wiener dog.  :sdog:
My project:

Rep:
Level 57

DEMO 2.0 is out!

Demo 2.0, can be downloaded from this address.
Size: 106MB (encrypted, should run without RTP).
File type: .exe

Save games from demo 1.2 are not compatible with 2.0.

The demo is roughly 5-6 hours in length. This is roughly 30% of the full game, excluding side quests. All previously shown areas are available!

As always, let me know what you think, and tell me if you find any bugs / spelling mistakes / others. Your feedback is much appreciated!  :D

~ Geoff

Update Feb 11: I included the RTP after all, after some people said they couldn't open it without.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:37:00 PM by Geokoer »
My project: