RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What do you think of other RMRKers now? ~2012 Edition~

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Spoiler for Heart-warming Story of how Guin and I met ;_;:
Correct me if I get this wrong, Guin. :P It was second grade and there was a ton of rain, so they wouldn't let anyone out for recess. Instead, my teacher brought my class into your class, where all the kids were going to watch a movie. (DIDNEY MOVIES, actually!!!). I didn't know anyone (ever) and didn't talk to many people, so I kinda sat under this table, away from the other kids and watched the movie from down there. Then, little Guin was the only kid to crawl under the table and sit with me. :tpg: We started talking about stuff I can't remember (although I do remember some stories about your life in Washington, I think). Then, we started bringing snacks to school and sitting under that table, watching the movie together, away from the other meanie-head kids. :tpg:

THE END.
Uhhmmm not sure how accurate that was, but that's what I could recall. Was like 13 years ago lol :P
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Bobby (Halo): Well, Bobby, you worry a lot but I find it sweet.  :) And I'm dating you so that should say a lot. Your a really great person and I know I have said that time and time again but you need to know that.

:)

Spoiler for Heart-warming Story of how Guin and I met ;_;:
Correct me if I get this wrong, Guin. :P It was second grade and there was a ton of rain, so they wouldn't let anyone out for recess. Instead, my teacher brought my class into your class, where all the kids were going to watch a movie. (DIDNEY MOVIES, actually!!!). I didn't know anyone (ever) and didn't talk to many people, so I kinda sat under this table, away from the other kids and watched the movie from down there. Then, little Guin was the only kid to crawl under the table and sit with me. :tpg: We started talking about stuff I can't remember (although I do remember some stories about your life in Washington, I think). Then, we started bringing snacks to school and sitting under that table, watching the movie together, away from the other meanie-head kids. :tpg:

THE END.
Uhhmmm not sure how accurate that was, but that's what I could recall. Was like 13 years ago lol :P

That's a cute story. Here's the condensed version of how Guin and I met:

Spoiler for:
* threeofspades (484065ed@PSI-55571805.mibbit.com) has joined #Crankeye
* ChanServ gives voice to threeofspades
<yuyubabe> why, hello
<yuyubabe> stranger
<yuyubabe> lets be freinds
<threeofspades> what is up!
* Pacman (7caa2c39@PSI-D61FA2E2.mibbit.com) has joined #Crankeye
* ChanServ gives voice to Pacman
<NAMKCOR> HaloOfTheSun, it's spelled "Formidable"
<threeofspades> sure
<NAMKCOR> not
<yuyubabe> pacman!
<NAMKCOR> Fromiddable
<Pacman> ;o
<HaloOfTheSun> I know :mad:
<yuyubabe> good we'll be best friends from now on
<NAMKCOR> I want to hear that
<DrMc> :o
<threeofspades> sweet!
<NAMKCOR> can you render an mp3?
<HaloOfTheSun> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/355574/untitled4.PNG
<yuyubabe> best freinds forever
<HaloOfTheSun> lol why did I even bother using a key
<yuyubabe> hey gaiz
<HaloOfTheSun> uh
<HaloOfTheSun> I guess so
<NAMKCOR> :o
<threeofspades> sweet cookies!
<HaloOfTheSun> it'll just be stupid midi though
<yuyubabe> threeofspades is my new best friend
<Pacman> frommidable
<DrMc> HEY
<DrMc> LISTEN
<DrMc> WATCH OUT
<HaloOfTheSun> I don't have much in the way of dynamics or articulation yet either
<yuyubabe> okay really tho
<yuyubabe> threeofspades is my best friend irl
<yuyubabe> :)
<DrMc> x]
<HaloOfTheSun> FUCKING
<HaloOfTheSun> DOUBLE FLATS
<HaloOfTheSun> AAAGHHHHHH :MAD:
<Pacman> oh
<yuyubabe> SAY HELLO
<yuyubabe> PLEASE
<Pacman> nice modulation dude
<threeofspades> Smiles, it's hard to type with one hand...
<DrMc> HEY!
<HaloOfTheSun> oh
<HaloOfTheSun> hello
<HaloOfTheSun> threeofspades
<threeofspades> hey, whats up?

I'm such a stud muffin. 8]
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Here's the condensed version of how Guin and I met:

Spoiler for:
* threeofspades (484065ed@PSI-55571805.mibbit.com) has joined #Crankeye
* ChanServ gives voice to threeofspades
<yuyubabe> why, hello
<yuyubabe> stranger
<yuyubabe> lets be freinds
<threeofspades> what is up!
* Pacman (7caa2c39@PSI-D61FA2E2.mibbit.com) has joined #Crankeye
* ChanServ gives voice to Pacman
<NAMKCOR> HaloOfTheSun, it's spelled "Formidable"
<threeofspades> sure
<NAMKCOR> not
<yuyubabe> pacman!
<NAMKCOR> Fromiddable
<Pacman> ;o
<HaloOfTheSun> I know :mad:
<yuyubabe> good we'll be best friends from now on
<NAMKCOR> I want to hear that
<DrMc> :o
<threeofspades> sweet!
<NAMKCOR> can you render an mp3?
<HaloOfTheSun> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/355574/untitled4.PNG
<yuyubabe> best freinds forever
<HaloOfTheSun> lol why did I even bother using a key
<yuyubabe> hey gaiz
<HaloOfTheSun> uh
<HaloOfTheSun> I guess so
<NAMKCOR> :o
<threeofspades> sweet cookies!
<HaloOfTheSun> it'll just be stupid midi though
<yuyubabe> threeofspades is my new best friend
<Pacman> frommidable
<DrMc> HEY
<DrMc> LISTEN
<DrMc> WATCH OUT
<HaloOfTheSun> I don't have much in the way of dynamics or articulation yet either
<yuyubabe> okay really tho
<yuyubabe> threeofspades is my best friend irl
<yuyubabe> :)
<DrMc> x]
<HaloOfTheSun> FUCKING
<HaloOfTheSun> DOUBLE FLATS
<HaloOfTheSun> AAAGHHHHHH :MAD:
<Pacman> oh
<yuyubabe> SAY HELLO
<yuyubabe> PLEASE
<Pacman> nice modulation dude
<threeofspades> Smiles, it's hard to type with one hand...
<DrMc> HEY!
<HaloOfTheSun> oh
<HaloOfTheSun> hello
<HaloOfTheSun> threeofspades
<threeofspades> hey, whats up?

:tpg: Such a wonderful tale!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I think everyone here is a-ok.  Whether they like me or not, that's not of my concern :)
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Acolyte: I don't think I liked you at first, if I recall correctly. You're actually rather cool and nice though, and I appreciate your intelligence. You and Strike are a good couple.
Adrien.: I vaguely remember this guy, I think he was/is a cunt.
Animefan: Haha. As much as all of us and I fuck with you, you're bearable. Misguided, definitely, but you're not a bad guy, generally.
Anski: We had the best fights. You're a pretty cool dude, come in #crankeye more.
arlen: We've had our differences here on RMRK a lot, but you're a really cool and nice guy. Like Halo said, incredibly talented. Keeping doing well for yourself buddy.
Arrow-1: I miss you, fucker. Come hangout in IRC more.  ;9
chewey: Trolls trolling trolls. Haha, I like talking to you.
Dertt: I've always found you a bit off and weird, but for the most part you seem okay.
Doctor Sword: You took a photo of your dick next to a soda can with my name taped to it, that's all that matters. ;]
Dr. Mc: I don't really know you but I've seen you around a bit.
EvilM00s: You're awesome and I miss you. :*
FuMannChu: Douche.
Ghost Dog: Who's ghost d-
Gracie: Don't really know you too well.
grafikal: I've always liked you. You're an extremely talented digital artist and a nice guy. You have my respect for that.
HaloOfTheSun: You're probably one of my most favourite members to talk to in IRC, babe. ;]
Harry Burns: You're a fun guy. I remember playing TF2 and AoE II with you a bunch.
Holk: You're one of my favourite members, Holk and I hold immense respect for you and the tribulations you've overcome. You're posts are usually clever as fuck and make me chuckle. And one of the few guys here who shares my passion for punk and similar music.
Irock: Little bitch. Just kidding, I miss you, even though you banned me from #stencyl. You're a pretty good guy, even if a little misguided, in my opinion. Come back!
LadyJules: Probably the best mom I know (besides my girlfriend, OBVIOUSLY). You're one of my favourites here and are incredibly kind and always fun to talk to.
Malson: Hipster friend. I love your quirkiness and your humor, talking to you is always fun.
modern algebra: Probably one of the smartest dudes I know and also the nicest. I hold immense amounts of respect for you and your wise words you always have to say. You're a really good guy, MA.
NAMKCOR: I love you. :*
Nightwolf: I miss you so much oh god ;_;
Pacman: I remember when you first joined, you annoyed the fuck out of me. But you got better and I came to like you a lot. I hope everything works out for you, man. Keep your chin up.
Ploopy: MOO  :mad: Hi, I like you.
Roph: I love you, Roph. You're always fun to talk to in IRC or play games with.
Skanker: You're super nice, it's awesome. You're good to shoot the shit with in IRC.
Strike_Reyhi: Haha man, another one of my favourites here. I miss our little bickering back and forth we used to have. I remember we didn't like each other at all way back when but you're a super cool dude and usually awesome to talk to. The best to you and Acolyte ~
threeofspades: I don't know much about you, really. I know I can be kind of a prick towards you in IRC sometimes but that's just how I am, it's nothing personal, I promise. You seem really kind and fun to talk to.
yuyubabe: I don't know much about you, besides when we all weird you out in IRC. Like threeofspades, you seem like a generally super good person all around.
Zeriab: I MISS YOU.
Zylos: Another one of my favourites. Always fun to talk to, always being as kind as possible. You give great advice to those who need it in Bean Bags and I respect you greatly for that. Don't change, man.

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Best Writer2012 Most Missed Member
It's okay Firerain, I never thought of you as a prick, I like talking to you!  ;)
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Guin  *sniff*  It's ok *sniffles again* I still like you even though you didn't remember me ;9

Also Firerain <3

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
Okay, this is the part two to this post, because peoples can't read the 'to be continued' part of the post.  :lol:

LadyJ: One of the nicest people I have met. Your a great person to talk to and I love getting advice from you. You were the first person to befriend me on Facebook from RMRK!  ;D You rock LadyJ!

Stike_Reyhi: I love your attitude man! You can be serious and fun and your great to talk to. I enjoy talking to you!  ;)

Roph: I haven't been able to talk to you all that much but when I have it's been fun.  :) I hope we get to talk to each other more often.

DrMc: Mariah, you know I love you! I enjoy talking to you whenever I'm over at your place. Your awesome and you know it.  ;)

Zylos: Another person I love talking to.  ;) Your fun to chat with and your posts are fun to read.

NAMKCOR: Hey NAMKCOR! I like your attitude and the fact that you are not afraid to say whats on your mind.

Acolyte: Your a really cool person. One of the sweetest here! I love talking to you!  ;)

I know these are really short and it seems like I'm repeating myself a little but it IS true. I really do love talking to you guys.   ^-^  I mean, I know I don't know all of you really well, but I want to get to know each of you. I have so much fun talking to all of you and I hope you guys take these comments to heart because I mean them. I REALLY DO!  ;)
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
Guin is like a christmas present of love :)

Love you Skanker!  ;)

That was sweet.  :tpg:
     -Tre Cool

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
To any of those that I didn't mention in my post (including any newcomers), as hard as I may be on some (most) of you, I like you all and don't like the veterans like me scare you off when we give you a hard time. It's kind of like the initiation process. Keep being great.

/circlejerk

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I was looking for that game that NAMKCOR made or whoever, but some how I found my name here. I'm happy to see I'm remembered :')

/necro

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I think I'll just put up people I know here!! Also, why aren't I in anyones list  ;9 ;9

Acolyte: Yaaaaaay!!! Aco is the best!!  :aco: :aco:
cozziekuns: Love the scripts but never heard anything from you  ;9
D&P3: My bestest friend on the entire RMRK... Well, ever since you just kept talking to me and chattering through PM's and stuff! Really learning lots from you and your never-ending support  :yuyu:
Doctor Sword: Only met ya in chat once or twice... You didn't say much that stayed in my memories but I still remember you being somewhat nice  :-\
EvilM00s: Like you... Don't know why  :P Just the fact that you are open about pretty much anything I guess...
Firerain: Jerk!! No, just kidding. I actually like your snappy remarks and your harsh answers. They may be snappy and harsh but they are completely true  :V
Gracie: I dare you to troll another place!!
HaloOfTheSun: Love the scripts... Never heard a lot from you though  ;9
Harry Burns/Sir Jack Rex/Mexneto: Don't know you that good... Read some feedback you gave on projects and I guess you're okay :D
Holk: Never had more fun than the arguing topics you were in!! Though, you've been nice to me pretty much all the time  :ma:
Irock: Same as Holk, though you are not as much as nice as Holk... Not to me, at least  ;9
LadyJules: Yaaaaay!!! Love all the ladies in da house... Also, I kind of tend to follow your advice whenever you give that  :malson2:
LoganF: Thanks for the beginnings in RGSS2 :D You are great!!
modern algebra: I always get a "YAAAAY" feeling whenever you reply on my projects to say that it looks promising  :yuyu:
NAMKCOR: You can be a real pain in the *** to me sometimes but I still think you are great!!
Pacman:  :V
Roph: Silent but just... Also, it seems like whenever you say something, everybody either agrees or completely disagrees with you  :=:
yuyubabe: Just one thing:  :yuyu: :yuyu: :yuyu: :yuyu: :yuyu: :yuyu: :yuyu:

Did I miss anyone I know? Tell meeeeee :P

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're not in anyone's list because everybody hates you secretly!

Sike, nah, I necroposted this while doing a search so the post before mine was actually made before you even registered for this site.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm pretty sure I've never done a script in my life...
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
a script of music

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I'm pretty sure I've never done a script in my life...
Oooooops :o I mistook you for someone else :yuyu:
Does it matter?? In a way music is scripting as well, just a different language!!

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
that's probably one of the dumbest things i've read in a while tbh

edit:

i didn't even read what you had to say about me until after i made this post and well here you go