RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask le sexy mixed asian teen.. Guy.. stuff..

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Ask away my glorious little pony friends!
If you're extra nice, I'll make a double rainbow for you! ;8
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
What kind of Asian are you? That is, with what Asian culture do you and your family most identify with?
:tinysmile:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Have you ever traveled outside of your native country?
What was it like?

Also, what style of Music do you listen to?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
What does a sexy mixed Asian teen look like?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
SO ARE YA CHINESE OR JAPANESE

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
also part french.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Have you ever traveled outside of your native country?
What was it like?

Also, what style of Music do you listen to?

I've been to outside countries, but only in Asia. No where near western countries D=
I listen to KPOP (Occasionally, not a die hard fan though), Rock, Metal, Paramore,
and more. =3

What kind of Asian are you? That is, with what Asian culture do you and your family most identify with?
SO ARE YA CHINESE OR JAPANESE
I'm a mix with Korean, Thai, Malay, and Chinese. It's a three in one package. I also celebrate Southeast, and East
asian culture. Ex, Hari Raya, CNY, Moon cake festivals, etc.

What does a sexy mixed Asian teen look like?
I am on le right with le sexy hoody. =D

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/29/128881017435879393.jpg
Yuyubabe, and Dr. Mc.. OFC! =3
なんでやねん

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm a mix with Korean, Thai, Malay, and Chinese. It's a three in one package.
Wat.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
that's four, what the fuck kind of asian kid can't count things. also stop saying le whatever. this isn't a rage comic and using le in a rage comic is for faggots.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
that's four, what the fuck kind of asian kid can't count things. also stop saying le whatever. this isn't a rage comic and using le in a rage comic is for faggots.
Just relax. This also isn't a flame war, or the sewers.
Live life a little.  ^-^

Also.. Oops. I miscounted  :o
なんでやねん

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Live life a little.  ^-^
I suggest taking his advice. People on the internet always know best, especially when they're talking to complete strangers.

Also how is 'le sexy mixed asian teen.. Guy.. stuff..' a stereotype?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Live life a little.  ^-^
I suggest taking his advice. People on the internet always know best, especially when they're talking to complete strangers.

Also how is 'le sexy mixed asian teen.. Guy.. stuff..' a stereotype?

It's just the same as "ask an asian guy" but with.. Flavor, I guess.
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Le is French for 'the'...

So, are you also French in between your mixed bloodline of Korean, Thai, Malaysian, and Chinese?
[/sarcasm]

Why did you decide to learn English?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Le is French for 'the'...

So, are you also French in between your mixed bloodline of Korean, Thai, Malaysian, and Chinese?
[/sarcasm]

Well, actually, I didn't decide.
I'm currently living in Malaysia, and English is taught in all schools.
なんでやねん

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

You can't decide to learn english these days, it's shoved down your throat
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Okay, so you live in Malaysia, cool. Do you or any of your friends practice Penjak Silat or Muay Thai? I've had some exposure to the arts and I found them quite interesting.

The photo you provided looks like you live in a fairly decent home. What economic class would you describe yourself as belonging to? The movies would have me believe that everyone in east Asian countries is either broke or lives in a rural area.

How much would you say Western culture is integrated into your society?

How often is the latin alphabet used compared to Jawi?

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Okay, so you live in Malaysia, cool. Do you or any of your friends practice Penjak Silat or Muay Thai? I've had some exposure to the arts and I found them quite interesting.

The photo you provided looks like you live in a fairly decent home. What economic class would you describe yourself as belonging to? The movies would have me believe that everyone in east Asian countries is either broke or lives in a rural area.

How much would you say Western culture is integrated into your society?

How often is the latin alphabet used compared to Jawi?
I've got a few friends who knows Silat. My family's economic status is middle classed. Also, Malaysia is Southeast Asia.
And about western culture.. There's quite alot of influence actually. Such as fast food restaurants,
western cafes, and more.

Also, Jawi is alot different than Arabic. Because it is spelled not by English, But
by Malaysia's national language, Bahasa Melayu. But it does have some latin
characters.
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Your current Yang-di Pertuan Agong seems to have an arabic name. Is His Majesty Arabic, or Malaysian? How much influence does Arabic culture have on your country, and where does that influence come from?

Your constitution guarantees religious freedom. How practical is that when the state religion is Islam, and the courts follow the Shafi'i school of Muslim Law?

How do you feel about the government ownership of the media, such as newspapers? In the US, we have at least an illusion of freedom of the press with no direct government influence.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Your current Yang-di Pertuan Agong seems to have an arabic name. Is His Majesty Arabic, or Malaysian? How much influence does Arabic culture have on your country, and where does that influence come from?

Your constitution guarantees religious freedom. How practical is that when the state religion is Islam, and the courts follow the Shafi'i school of Muslim Law?

How do you feel about the government ownership of the media, such as newspapers? In the US, we have at least an illusion of freedom of the press with no direct government influence.
It's an arabic name. Because he is a muslim. Muslims must change their name to something like this..
"Muhammad ____ bin ____" Many christian chinese use they christian name
rather than their chinese ones. Same goes with the indians.

About the religious freedom.. If you are not muslim, and you want to change into something non-muslim,
or come into islam, that's fine. But when muslims wants to change their religion, thats forbidden.
By the religion, and by the government.

The media is controlled by the government. So that pretty much means that
any news reports will not criticize the government in any fashion. If they were
given questions about the government being bad, they will twist it around
and change the answer. Kinda like mind games. =P
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Hm. Or like American politicians!

So if I'm Muslim and I want to convert to something else, that's against the law?

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Hm. Or like American politicians!

So if I'm Muslim and I want to convert to something else, that's against the law?
Well.. It's not against the law.
But it is against the religion. And the current, and past prime ministers/sultans
were muslims. So they won't allow muslims to change religion. And if they do,
they will go to the Sha'riah court, then be hanged to death.
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
If I were to go to your house for dinner, what would we have to eat? How does it compare to American food that you would get at a fast food retaurant, like McDonalds?

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
If I were to go to your house for dinner, what would we have to eat? How does it compare to American food that you would get at a fast food retaurant, like McDonalds?

Well.. Even though I'm part malay, my family is more chinese/korean-oriented.
My family usually eat things such as Kongguksu (Korean food, Noodle with bean broth),
Tofu, etc. Most malays usually eat rice with their hands and fried chicken, curry,
like indians, etc. Only the higher class/middle class eats things like Mc'Donalds.
And even they eat more rice than western food  :P
なんでやねん