RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] ~~ Artwork ~~

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Needs more sword D:<
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Amazing artwork. Nice try and i love it.
[

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
[

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
*wakes this thread up*

I'm experimenting with moar coloring styles, I guess. =o This one is simple & stuff. Drawn & Colored by me. I'll name him...Ian. I guess. xD

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
*wakes this thread up*

I'm experimenting with moar coloring styles, I guess. =o This one is simple & stuff. Drawn & Colored by me. I'll name him...Ian. I guess. xD

That's awesome. It's just that his finger looks like a claw.  :o
なんでやねん

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
The coloring on the hair seems a little odd. I can't tell where your light source is coming from.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks for the feedback, guys. ^_^

@Absolute

Yeah, I noticed that, too. ;9 I originally drew him in pencil, but once I do the inking, I tend to make random little errors. Like that. D: And the lines on the strap look funky, too. :s

@Aco

I'm quite bad with light sources. ;9 I normally don't do any coloring, so I haven't had much practice with them yet. My sister is much better at light sourcing and such. So, he just has general shiney-ness. D:

I think I was shooting for a light source to the top-right, but it did not go so bueno. ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I fixed the finger, changed up the colors, and the coloring style. :> I hope it looks better <3

The cropping is a little poor, but oh, well. :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I think the lightsource is much better defined, though I like the original colors better. That's just personal opinion though. :P

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think the lightsource is much better defined, though I like the original colors better. That's just personal opinion though. :P

The original color style? Or just the original colors? xD
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・

The original color style? Or just the original colors? xD
I think Acolyte meant color style.
The finger still looks like a claw though  :Vg;
なんでやねん

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I suck at hands ;9

STOP REMINDING ME AHHH

;9 ;9 ;9 ;9

(he probably needs longer, more thin fingers Dx)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I asked her on the irc, and she said it was the colors. :0

I was bored, so I went ahead a did a recolor to more like the original one. xD Except the rim is still orange, because I accidentally merged it with another layer and didn't realize and was too lazy to go back. ;9

Spoiler for:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've been working on something for my english final project, where I chose to draw a picture to represent my topic. xD

Here's what I've got (just the base drawing and coloring, this isn't the final version for my project):

Spoiler for A creepy guy creepily eating an apple:

So, my topic is about the dangers of pills and the benefits of eating healthy to promote good health instead. =o The pill bottle is going to be crossed out, blah blah, to show that it's a bad thing in this case. The main focal point is going to be that creepy dude and his apple.

This actually reminds me of Djang's art, but that was not my intention at all ^^; haha That's kind of what my art looks like when I steer away from anime-ish stuff, but I wanted the picture to look more silly than anything. :B
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
I like it. I like the colors too. AND that is a nice hand, you're getting better :) keep practicing!
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I've been working on something for my english final project, where I chose to draw a picture to represent my topic. xD

Here's what I've got (just the base drawing and coloring, this isn't the final version for my project):

Spoiler for A creepy guy creepily eating an apple:

So, my topic is about the dangers of pills and the benefits of eating healthy to promote good health instead. =o The pill bottle is going to be crossed out, blah blah, to show that it's a bad thing in this case. The main focal point is going to be that creepy dude and his apple.

This actually reminds me of Djang's art, but that was not my intention at all ^^; haha That's kind of what my art looks like when I steer away from anime-ish stuff, but I wanted the picture to look more silly than anything. :B
Dem' teeth sinkin' into dem' apples.  :V
なんでやねん

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like it. I like the colors too. AND that is a nice hand, you're getting better :) keep practicing!

Thank you so much!! xD I'm glad you like it~ I'm kinda proud of it, haha. I feel like I do better when I don't try too hard to make the characters look attractive. o.o This time, I went for "realistic", yet still cartoon. :) My drawings typically look better before I ink them. >_< But I'm happy with this one.~

Dem' teeth sinkin' into dem' apples.  :V

Exactly. xD It leaves an impression, yes?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
back in bidnus

added 2 pics from this year *_* possibly more on the wei~

all old shite hath been moved into one spoiler because it is weird to look at, but I shall keep it for comparison

yes
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wow. Looking at my last two posts (2ish years apart) really reminds me of how much my typing has changed over the years B( talk about light-switch !!

anyways, I do have some more artwork. It's not super awesome (both drawn with a mouse), but it's personal and related to my spiritualy-ness. ;o

Spoiler for Intuitive Spiritual World:
Medium: Digital (GIMP and a mouse. Dr. Mc hijacked my tablet :mad:)
As part of a pretty fab intuitive course I'm taking, I got to meditate, look like an idiot, and make some calming artwork. Probably not my best, especially given the medium I used (lol), but I really loved making this. For those of you into the same mumbo-jumbo as me: this is my astral world. :)
*Keep in mind that I'm pretty terrible with scenery. ;9

Spoiler for Intuitive Neutral World:
Medium: Digital (GIMP and a mouse. Dr. Mc hijacked my tablet :mad:)
Also part of that fabtab intuitive course. I was asked to create a "neutral" world, free of good and bad and whatever. So, I ended up with this weird violet ocean/cloud bright moon starry whatever scenery. To be perfectly honest, I still don't understand this one quite well. ;[ I'm too mystical for myself ~(o_o)~

I honestly haven't had much time to draw something actually nice and detailed lately. ;[
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and this thing I intuitively drew for a friend and picked dry for symbolism ;o

thats a wing, not a mlp ;[
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 07:49:30 AM by yuyu! »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Another intuitive drawing...kinda dark :( usually not my thing

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
WHERE ARE MY GLASSES?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah...trying to work on making them less blurry. I keep using the blurry paint tool because it keeps them from being too sloppy when I'm drawing them with a mouse. B( Next time, I might look for some neater effects to help with that. ;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
You could try "drawing" with the polygonal lasso (or lasso) tool. That's what I use for like everything.