RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Minecraft v1.8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'M AWESOME!
If you made Molten Core in Minecraft, you should recreate ALL instances! Imagine Icecrown, Ahn'Qiraj, Zul'Aman, Gurrub and Farrak (if that's what it's called, haven't been there in ages), Tempest Keep, VC (noobs gonna noob), The Stockade, Blackrock (all of them!) and, you know, all the others in Minecraft! Basically, all of WoW in Minecraft. With the Great Sea, Outland (as the nether, of course) Northrend, all of it.
Turns out, it's not a very good idea. But it could be done (if the worlds in Minecraft are big enough) by someone amazing enough at Minecraft and with enough time on their hands.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 69
They're only as big as the hard drive on your computer :p

Edit: pertaining to the strongholds the wiki says, "In 1.8, all Strongholds are located at random in a circle between 640 and 1152 blocks from the origin, 0/0. Due to the generation algorithm[5], the Stronghold proper may extend further in or out of that circle. The three strongholds are spawned at equal angles from the center point of the world (that is, each stronghold is 120 degrees from the others, measured from the origin.) As of the 1.9 Pre-release, Strongholds are no longer limited to 3 a world."
   It makes me feel stupid because I became all-out nomadic and went on a long journey outside of that area looking for a stronghold.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:41:05 PM by Scalinger2 »

Rep:
Level 69
I'M AWESOME!
If you made Molten Core in Minecraft, you should recreate ALL instances! Imagine Icecrown, Ahn'Qiraj, Zul'Aman, Gurrub and Farrak (if that's what it's called, haven't been there in ages), Tempest Keep, VC (noobs gonna noob), The Stockade, Blackrock (all of them!) and, you know, all the others in Minecraft! Basically, all of WoW in Minecraft. With the Great Sea, Outland (as the nether, of course) Northrend, all of it.
Turns out, it's not a very good idea. But it could be done (if the worlds in Minecraft are big enough) by someone amazing enough at Minecraft and with enough time on their hands.
Okay, I take that back. The world ends at 30,000,000 meters...
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Far_Lands

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'M AWESOME!
never gonna happen because the wowfag who'd be willing to do it would miss too many raids and be kicked from their guild.

I also dislike how customizable it is for being an mmo. It kind of takes away its authenticity.
out of all the things to dislike, the fact that it allows you to heavily customize your ui or add handy functions is what you DON'T like. I really hate you scalinger.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 02:45:46 AM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
never gonna happen because the wowfag who'd be willing to do it would miss too many raids and be kicked from their guild.
Not everyone who knows about and plays WoW is religious about WoW. Just most of them.

Rep:
Level 69
Idk, I saw someone with a themed WoW and it made it seem very cheesy.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Not everyone who knows about and plays WoW is religious about WoW. Just most of them.

Anyone willing to spend that amount of time building all the areas would have to be religious about WoW though.

Idk, I saw someone with a themed WoW and it made it seem very cheesy.
Why are you still here. .-.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

Anyone willing to spend that amount of time building all the areas would have to be religious about WoW though.
That is for very true. I know quite a few WoW nuts.
In my family.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I found a stronghold, with a library. And an Enderman librarian.

Guess I was too loud...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 69
Maybe he's just upset because he can't go out and get a different job since he can't fit through the door.

Rep:
Level 96
Maybe they didn't have the book he was looking for.

Rep:
Level 69
w..t..f....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB684ym3QY4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB684ym3QY4</a>

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
it was cool when it was just the one guy who made the computer in minecraft. now it's just a fucking stupid waste of time.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm waiting for Meta-Minecraft. It's gonna happen eventually.

Rep:
Level 69
So eventually with enough planning they're going to make a redstone computer that plays a mini minecraft? lol

Rep:
Level 75
There are so many thing people have figured out how to do in creative mode

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Maybe they didn't have the book he was looking for.

I knew I saw that picture somewhere else, I found your post of it on Reddit.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
It made the front page! (of the minecraft subreddit!)

Not bad for a first post. I didn't even spam that it WAS a first post.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yeah, I saw it a while ago, and then browsed this thread and was like "lolwut someone stole Arlen's post".

But then I saw the username there and I just nodded in approval.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
There are so many thing people have figured out how to do in creative mode

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to get my roller coaster to work properly.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 75
On youtube there are some roller coasters i have seen I do not even try I am content with survival...

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I still haven't found a stronghold. They're a lot harder to find then I thought they would. I was thinking I could look around for a couple hours and find one (creative; flying) but I still haven't found one. How rare are these damn things? I'm glad notch changed it to more then three per world.     *_-_o;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll