RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: Vagina vs. Penis

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Confession: I didn't know that having sex was mandatory and that you can't just wait until you at least got the stuff.
As it is, I have condoms, but they're such a different sensation that it's an uphill battle to maintain an erection. 

And yes, it was my penis, in her vagina. 

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes, bio, I feel the frustration of which you speak. Fortunately for me, my wife hates condoms too and has an IUD. Lucky me, eh?

My confession: A condom once slipped off me into my partner during the act because of the aforementioned problem.

And yes, it was my penis, in her vagina.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My confession: A condom once slipped off me into my partner during the act because of the aforementioned problem.

I'll confess to that too.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
That's never happened to me, before. Guess my penis is just too big, thick and manly.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That's never happened to me, before. Guess my penis is just too big, thick and manly.

Agreed
Arlen is hot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I just assumed you had a constant hard-on. 24/7. non-stop. all the time. for infinity.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Nah, mine is so thick that her walls press hard enough to peel the condom off.  "Slipped" was his misuse of a word.

Rep:
Level 96
Nice save.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
My dick is so big it won't fit in condoms.

Am I doing that right, Bio?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My dick is so big it won't fit in condoms.

Am I doing that right, Bio?

It was a solid effort, so I'll let it slide.  I have to custom order condoms.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
ITT: Insecure men brag about their penis size :P

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Show us yer penis bio
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Be thankful, men. Proportionally speaking, humans have the biggest penises in the animal kingdom. What a coincidence that RMRK has some of the biggest penises on the internet! :lol:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Actually, a bit of quick research shows that barnacles have the largest penis in proportion to their size.

Also, most guys on RMRK are lying about their sizes. Except for Arlen.

Though I wouldn't mind proof just to be sure.

Rep:
Level 96

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Arlen is a sexy barnacle.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Average sized penis? So you're about 5 foot six?

Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Show us yer penis bio
Alright, brah.  The camera is like a 10 dollar digital/webcam thing, so the quality is shit.  I have a picture next to a ruler, but it's way too fuzzy to actually even see numbers.  I guess my hand is the reference, and I have pretty large hands.  WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, MEIN PENIS!
Spoiler for:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Confession: Irock and Roph now have new RMRK member fapping material.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It looks like you're stretching it with all your might.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It looks like you're stretching it with all your might.
I'm not.
Proof;
Spoiler for:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Nothing says I love you like a nice big erection. :kashii:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Lol, you need to have a sign that proves its you, like saying "I love you Roph" or "Fuck Fadark" or something. If that really is you, then... daaaaaamn. o_o

*averts LadyJ's eyes* <_<

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Lol, you need to have a sign that proves its you, like saying "I love you Roph" or "Fuck Fadark" or something. If that really is you, then... daaaaaamn. o_o

*averts LadyJ's eyes* <_<
Wharblgarble, I knew somebody would want a sign or something... I guess "Fuck Fadark" works, or I could just do the date.  I'm out of double A batteries for this shitty little camera.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox