RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: Vagina vs. Penis

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Liar.
Oh fuck off, I already posted a picture, I'm sorry I don't have absolute proof for you.  I'll take a picture later with a sign.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Irock's just jealous 'cause it's a bigger dick than he is.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Are you calling me a dick :madcop:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No moo, nobody on the planet has a large penis.  It's all just a lie.  Keep telling him that or his ego will die.
Anyway, it's not like it's a big plus, I'm sure most girls couldn't even take it.  My girlfriend somehow can though, so no complaints.  I wouldn't go down in size, that's for sure.  9 inches by six inches.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Are you calling me a dick :madcop:

I would never do that, sir. I love you as if you were my very own.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
9 inches by six inches.
|___________|/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:38:19 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Didn't click the spoiler cause the quote gave me context.  So onto my post XD

Anyway, it's not like it's a big plus, I'm sure most girls couldn't even take it.  My girlfriend somehow can though, so no complaints.  I wouldn't go down in size, that's for sure.  9 inches by six inches.

I'd like to address that part.   Your penis size might get you kudos from the men.  But perhaps you forgot that the vagina was made (or has the ability to) give birth to a child?   It doesn't matter how long or short your penis is, (or how wide for that matter) the vagina will accommodate itself to any length.  The average female vagina is around 4 inches (10cm) long when aroused.  It's only around 3 inches long (7.5cm) when she isn't aroused, and women who have given birth have slightly longer vaginas.  The point here is if your erect penis is 4 inches, you can fully fill most vaginas.  This backs up my assertion that it isn't how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm.  You can have the worlds largest penis, and still not be able to satisfy your partner.   ^-^

Now, maybe you're thinking, then how can I ever get my huge manhood inside a woman, remember what I said at first?  that the vagina has the ability to give birth to a child?  It has the amazing ability to elongate if something is introduced into it gradually.  Which means if you take your time.  And do your job, there are very few women who couldn't "take it".  If you've had previous partners who couldn't "take it" or who you hurt, then you weren't doing it right ;)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 05:15:30 PM by LadyJules »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
* Arrow-1 applauds Lady J, laughing his ass off erstwhile.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'd like to address that part.   Your penis size might get you kudos from the men.  But perhaps you forgot that the vagina was made (or has the ability to) give birth to a child?   It doesn't matter how long or short your penis is, (or how wide for that matter) the vagina will accommodate itself to any length.  The average female vagina is around 4 inches (10cm) long when aroused.  It's only around 3 inches long (7.5cm) when she isn't aroused, and women who have given birth have slightly longer vaginas.  The point here is if your erect penis is 4 inches, you can fully fill most vaginas.  This backs up my assertion that it isn't how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm.  You can have the worlds largest penis, and still not be able to satisfy your partner.   ^-^
Yes, I realize that through horrible pain and occasional tearing, a vagina can fit a child through it.  This holds bearing how?  And it does matter, to a certain extent.  If anything, I'm larger than I would like to be.  And as for length, no, it's not very important as long as you're over 4 inches, but girth depends on how much pressure you put on the vaginal walls, more pressure generally means more sensation.  Size does matter, but length isn't as important as most people seem to think.  And yes, if you have the worlds largest penis, you wouldn't satisfy a woman, because most people would have virtually no chance of comfortably accommodating such a size.
To say that any girl can take any size penis is just wrong.  Physically speaking, it isn't true, and I'm sure most girls couldn't take the entire length of me.  There are limits, lots of girls "bottom out" at around 8 inches, sometimes even 7.

Now, maybe you're thinking, then how can I ever get my huge manhood inside a woman, remember what I said at first?  that the vagina has the ability to give birth to a child?  It has the amazing ability to elongate if something is introduced into it gradually.  Which means if you take your time.  And do your job, there are very few women who couldn't "take it".  If you've had previous partners who couldn't "take it" or who you hurt, then you weren't doing it right ;)
And yes, gradually, and horribly painfully, sometimes causing death, it can have a baby come through it.  But generally, women want their sex to be pleasurable, rather than TERRIBLE PAIN.  And yes, vaginal depth changes based on arousal, but there are limits.  Most girls can not fully take a 9 inch penis.  This is not speculation, I know this to be true.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
bio has a chode

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
bio has a chode
A chode means more girth than length, which I do not have.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
i know what chode means.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Then you know I don't.  :-\

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ever stuck it in an ass?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
 I thought chode was the skin between your testicles and your rectum.

This thread has become so unclassy.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I thought chode was the skin between your testicles and your rectum.

That's a taint.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
This thread has become so unclassy.

Welcome to RMRK.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I like how bio thinks he knows more about vaginas than a lady.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I like how bio thinks he knows more about vaginas than a lady.

I think that said everything I wanted to, no need to say more ^_^  lol

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Show us yer vagina lady =o
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
haha... no  =) 

or you know.. I could google for the prettiest vagina and post that.. worked for bio ;)

Rep:
Level 102
"Pretty" and "Vagina" don't really go well together ._.
bringing sexy back

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
This is true. You could also google the prettiest box of cow tongues and find the same result. =o

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Probably =o  But then "biggest vagina" wouldn't exactly appeal to you either, now would it :P

Confession: I think I turned the confession thread into a discussion thread.   woops. xD