RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: Vagina vs. Penis

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Confession: Judging from the maturity Bio seems to be trying to make these claims with, I seriously question the amount of experience he's had with normal, sober girls outside of his dreams. Also, I'll take the word of a mother and a married man about these things over a teenager going "I'm right, you're wrong, fuck you".

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Bio, all your conversations are like

Halo: You're wrong.
Bio: No.
LJ: You're wrong.
Zylos: One is a mother and one is married so they obviously know more than you.

dude ._.
Edit: Please don't reply by quoting this post and writing 'no' below it, because that would be expected and dumb :|
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 82
With arousal, the vagina lengthens rapidly to an average of about 4 in.(10 cm), but can continue to lengthen in response to pressure. As the woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina tents (last ²??) expands in length and width, while the cervix retracts. The walls of the vagina are composed of soft elastic folds of mucous membrane skin which stretch or contract (with support from pelvic muscles) to the size of the inserted penis or other object.

source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina#Sexual_activity
------------

And also:
I wouldn't go down in size, that's for sure.  9 inches by six inches.
(bio)
If anything, I'm larger than I would like to be.
(bio)
Isn't it contradictory? Or maybe i just misunderstood.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:08:08 PM by kukusu »

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
How often are you trying to put 9 inch things into you?  I'd imagine, not that often.

Quite often actually, on a regular basis, fortunately for me, it's connected to a human being ;)

Also lol @ your trolling, I find you quite entertaining, please do continue.  :D

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
At the risk of sounding sappy, dig this...  I saw my wife give birth three times. The first two she was medicated and using lamaze, and the whole affair was terribly painful. The last time was natural, and while it did hurt, she said once you accept that there will be some pain, it doesn't bother you NEARLY so much. I found this odd since the last kid was the biggest yet. It amazes me to this day the amount of control she had- control she says was only possible by tossing out preconceived notions of what birth should be like and just letting her body do what it needed to do. Her recovery time was remarkably short as well.

Just sayin'...
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
<3 LadyJules. Bio is a great sport when it comes to things like this, you gotta admit.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
The first time is EXTREMELY frightening.   My first was my largest baby, and it hurt more with him.  But I think mostly because I spent the entire time convinced I was going to die.  lol  After that having my other two children was.. hmm.. not easy, but easier.  That crap you see on TV and movies with women screaming and carrying on is just that.. TV and movies.  It's ridiculous.  I never screamed, I never acted like that.  It was much less traumatic than I thought it would be.  

@SirJack - yup I agree, he is =)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
My deepest respect to you, LadyJ. Well done.

Quote from: Brandon Lee as Eric Draven
Mother is the name for God on the hearts and lips of all children.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Quote from: Wikipedia
vagina tents.
Lol vagina tent.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Watch youself getting in, the floor is slick as hell.

Rep:
Level 83
^ rofl  

@LadyJules - Did it hurt less the second time or it does it not change?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 10:58:09 PM by Mr_Wiggles »
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
So all that stuff about giving birth being more painful than kidney stones is untrue?

Also why do we even keep bio around?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Roph likes having him around to clean dicks with.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Bio, all your conversations are like

Halo: You're wrong.
LJ: You're wrong.
Zylos: One is a mother and one is married so they obviously know more than you.

dude ._.
Edit: Please don't reply by quoting this post and writing 'no' below it, because that would be expected and dumb :|
Yes, I don't care to prove things to people on the internet, I say things, if you disagree, fuck you.  I don't care at all who you are or would I spend time to try to convince you.  I've spent a god damned long time researching it, and if you don't believe me, no skin off my back, really.

Confession: Judging from the maturity Bio seems to be trying to make these claims with, I seriously question the amount of experience he's had with normal, sober girls outside of his dreams. Also, I'll take the word of a mother and a married man about these things over a teenager going "I'm right, you're wrong, fuck you".
Hur hur hur I didn't have enough women.  And people think you're more mature than me?  I don't see how I said anything immature, I realize it's just penis size, and I realize the capabilities of the vagina.  It has some.  It doesn't stretch forever.

With arousal, the vagina lengthens rapidly to an average of about 4 in.(10 cm), but can continue to lengthen in response to pressure. As the woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina tents (last ²??) expands in length and width, while the cervix retracts. The walls of the vagina are composed of soft elastic folds of mucous membrane skin which stretch or contract (with support from pelvic muscles) to the size of the inserted penis or other object.

source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina#Sexual_activity
------------

And also:
I wouldn't go down in size, that's for sure.  9 inches by six inches.
(bio)
If anything, I'm larger than I would like to be.
(bio)
Isn't it contradictory? Or maybe i just misunderstood.
And your quote said everything I already knew.  What it doesn't touch on, is the maximum average depth, as it varies widely from woman to woman.  They don't stretch forever, many can't take more than around 8 inches.

And it is contradictory, what I suppose I'm saying is this; I like that I'm that big.  I don't think it will be a plus for the woman though, so I guess I'm selfish?

How often are you trying to put 9 inch things into you?  I'd imagine, not that often.

Quite often actually, on a regular basis, fortunately for me, it's connected to a human being ;)

Also lol @ your trolling, I find you quite entertaining, please do continue.  :D

I'm not trolling.  I'm right.  You aren't.  Fact.  You're trying to tell me that most any vagina can accommodate upwards of 8 inches?  This isn't true.  You're simply wrong.  If you want to take a long time, and have the girl completely aroused, it can stretch, but it has a limit, and it's different woman to woman.  Most aren't that deep.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Am I the only one who's going to stop and mention that bio posted a picture of his dick?

Jesus christ man, this is an internet forum. Not a goddamn circlejerk.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Insecurity comes in many forms. For some, it's having to brag about having sex with a girl, and then posting your dick on the Internet. For others, it's having to qualify every statement, and rebuking any attempt that others make to show them that they don't know everything. For even more, still, it's all of the above.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
buying a Hummer.

lol.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Rofl, Hummers. ;D I think it might also manifest in fake hair and penis extensions.

Spoiler for:
And maybe also fake penis hair extensions.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
internet forum.

Not a circle jerk.

WU-WU-WHAT?!  WHEN DID THIS CHANGE?!  :mad:

Also, I never bragged.  I'm a scrub at sex, I'm aware of this.  Insecurity is doubting my claim of penis size on the internet, and then still doubting after I post pictures.  And I don't know everything, but THE HUMAN VAGINA ISN'T A MAGICAL FUCKING FAIRY PORTAL.  IT HAS LIMITS, DAMN YOU

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
So all that stuff about giving birth being more painful than kidney stones is untrue?

My kidney stone patients who have also given birth are usually of the opinion that while both experiences are painful, kidney stones are the kind of hideous pain that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, while labour is the kind of pain that can be handled, with extreme effort (or stadol  :-\). Either way, I'm told stones are just a whole new level of agony.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
THE HUMAN VAGINA ISN'T A MAGICAL FUCKING FAIRY PORTAL.  IT HAS LIMITS, DAMN YOU

limit ain't 9 inches my friend.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
THE HUMAN VAGINA ISN'T A MAGICAL FUCKING FAIRY PORTAL.  IT HAS LIMITS, DAMN YOU

limit ain't 9 inches my friend.

Prove it isn't.  The average limit is less than 9.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
@LadyJules - Did it hurt less the second time or it does it not change?

Every time is different, there is no "set" pain that you have.  But the biggest thing that changed from one time to another is that I wasn't scared out of my mind anymore.  I knew what to expect, knew what would happen, and since I knew that I was prepared for the pain more.  I won't say it actually hurt less, though it may have.  But if you know pain is coming, and you know how severe it will be, you can prepare yourself to take it.  Make sense?

When I had Amanda, I had a kidney stone.  I didn't know it and it wasn't found until after she was born.  I went to the hospital several times before I was actually in labor thinking I was in labor when I wasn't.  I gave birth to her on Friday, came home Saturday, and was hospitalized Saturday night when I returned in pain that felt like labor again.. I remember telling the doctor that "he left one in". lol     I wouldn't say it's more painful.. actually the pain is equal.  The pain of a kidney stone is equal to that of giving birth.  HOWEVER, when you give birth, the pain comes and goes.  It has an ebb and flow and you can catch your breath and relax a little between the two.  With the kidney stone, it came on and did not go away.  Which, in some respects, made it the worse of the two pains. 

As to why you keep bio around, I couldn't say, but he is fun xD. 

I'm not trolling.  I'm right.  You aren't.  Fact.  You're trying to tell me that most any vagina can accommodate upwards of 8 inches?  This isn't true.  You're simply wrong.  If you want to take a long time, and have the girl completely aroused, it can stretch, but it has a limit, and it's different woman to woman.  Most aren't that deep.

I'm trying to tell you that your girlfriend isn't the only one.  And that there are more out there than you think.  Of course it has a limit, but it's far greater than what you assume, it can double in length (and in some cases can be almost 3 times as long) given enough stimulation and arousal.  Is it our fault you fail in that department?  :(

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
LadyJules is a sex goddess.
bringing sexy back