RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: Vagina vs. Penis

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
beef curtains ;o
bringing sexy back

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I like how bio thinks he knows more about vaginas than a lady.
I know more about my cock and its usefulness than her, and everything I said is right.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
or you know.. I could google for the prettiest vagina and post that.. worked for bio ;)
Yep, I'll post with a sign when I get some batteries, you non-believing fags.

Also, Roph, I'm into anal.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
or you know.. I could google for the prettiest vagina and post that.. worked for bio ;)
Yep, I'll post with a sign when I get some batteries, you non-believing fags.

Also, Roph, I'm into anal.

Pitching or catching?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Pitching only, I don't do anything submissive.  I wouldn't go down on a guy either.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So if a girl wanted to enter you with a strapon, would you let her =o

@grafikal, holk & bio ;o

[edit] & LadyJules
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Nah, unless I was fucking some other girl and she had nothing else to do.  :blizj:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

@grafikal, holk & bio ;o

[edit] & LadyJules

negatory. nothing will ever willingly go in my butt lol.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Eeeexactically.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

@grafikal, holk & bio ;o

[edit] & LadyJules

Depends on the girl  ;8

Confession: I have never stayed awake a full 24 hours.  I can remember running on only a couple hours of sleep.. but I've never made it a full 24 without any sleep.  I'm a lightweight xD

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Eeeexactically.

See my reply.  I know more about how things fit in them, because I've spent a lot of time researching it.  Because it bears signifigance to myself.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
this thread is balls.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
This thread is vagina.
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Eeeexactically.

See my reply.  I know more about how things fit in them, because I've spent a lot of time researching it.  Because it bears signifigance to myself.

lol @ the fact that you think how things fit in a vagina wouldn't be pretty significant to me XD

loved that ^_^

Rep:
Level 102
* Roph enters firerain
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Eeeexactically.

Because women don't have the benefit of experience with their own vaginas.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I would think that the default vagina experts (outside of female gynecologists) are lesbians. They own them vaginas.

[Really late edit] And mothers.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 02:19:29 PM by EvilM00s »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Eeeexactically.

lol @ the fact that you think how things fit in a vagina wouldn't be pretty significant to me XD

loved that ^_^

How often are you trying to put 9 inch things into you?  I'd imagine, not that often.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
confession: I find bio's ignorance entertaining

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
And yes, gradually, and horribly painfully

Actually giving birth isn't naturally painful. It's over the years that it's become to be believed that giving birth is painful so when it actually happens the brain initiates the feeling of pain. In addition to that, the "PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH" that you hear being said in TV and movies and stuff is what can lead to tearing, and of course cause pain.

There are many countries where women give birth without the use of drugs - and sometimes without even needing to be in a hospital - and then just resume whatever they were doing before, obviously pain-free. This should be obvious considering women have been giving birth without the need of pain-eliminating drugs than with them.

So, yes, LadyJ is right. But hey, you apparently have a big dick so you're obviously a vagina expert so what do I know with my education and experience and what does she know with her vagina and experience and education.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
And yes, gradually, and horribly painfully

Actually giving birth isn't naturally painful. It's over the years that it's become to be believed that giving birth is painful so when it actually happens the brain initiates the feeling of pain. In addition to that, the "PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH" that you hear being said in TV and movies and stuff is what can lead to tearing, and of course cause pain.

There are many countries where women give birth without the use of drugs - and sometimes without even needing to be in a hospital - and then just resume whatever they were doing before, obviously pain-free. This should be obvious considering women have been giving birth without the need of pain-eliminating drugs than with them.

So, yes, LadyJ is right. But hey, you apparently have a big dick so you're obviously a vagina expert so what do I know with my education and experience and what does she know with her vagina and experience and education.

Have more experience than you.  Unless you're a gynecologist, your education does not interest me.  Her vagina is wrong.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh, I forgot just saying something makes it true. You don't need facts anymore.

Either that or you're just a trolling idiot. I'll go with the latter. Bye now :)

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Oh, I forgot just saying something makes it true. You don't need facts anymore.

Either that or you're just a trolling idiot. I'll go with the latter. Bye now :)

I was trying to prove something to you?  Strange, I missed the part where you got the impression I care what you think is right.  Because I know I am, and I don't care if you're wrong.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
HaloOfTheSun. :*