RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
I'm not the type of player who uses freeze, paralyze, posion, sleep, etc etc on opponents, I'm full attacker XDD

Yeah, for some reason I'm lucky at the fight she didn't use epic skills on me lol.
Cirno(tanker) as my epic healer , meiling(tanker) attacker and heal sometimes, Reimu full attack(Dimensional Rift), Patchy as usual magics XD.

I'm kind of sad that it's almost that cirno will leave my party T.T. she's my ace! ~_~
I dunno whut to do without her! XDD
she can do almost everything! "Summon" "Attack Skills" "Heal" "Tank" !! Teh Strongest! LOL

( ゚д゚)ο彡゜ Meiling! Meiling!

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
New update patch! This one adds more animations to attacks and whatnot. Also, Sakuya is a bit easier to deal with when fighting against her.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0YA28PVG

Rep:
Level 85
New update patch. Fixes teleporting bugs in Palace of Earth Spirits and transition errors in beta3's version of  Blazing Fires.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MMOBJ3YE

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
RMRK Junior
Having problems getting the forest of magic to work the first time you enter, after the Shrine gets destroyed.  I went both to the easy path, and the hard path, and after going through both, the end where the paths meet, Rumia and Mystia are just standing there. Going to Karendou did nothing. So, I'm kinda at a loss.

Rep:
Level 85
They're just standing there...? Might be an oversight for me. Did you talk to Hope at the shrine after the event there, and then go to Kourindou?

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
RMRK Junior
Ah, That did it...I never even stopped to talk to Hope. Thanks, and sorry.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
Xenomic...
I got a few questions to ask...
how far have you gotten by Percentage? Around 50% or higher?
How many characters do you now need?
What happens now in the story?

I only ask since it's been a while since anyone has commented in this thread so I'm taking the risk...
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 85
I haven't touched this game since release since I needed a break from working on it for 6 or so months straight. Let's see....since that was beta4 out of 7-8, it's about 50% done or so, yeah. Still need sprites for 4 characters right now (in-battle that is), and as for story, not going to spoil anything on that.

It'll be a long while before I pick this back up though, since I need new maps too which is the big turn-off point for me.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
I haven't touched this game since release since I needed a break from working on it for 6 or so months straight. Let's see....since that was beta4 out of 7-8, it's about 50% done or so, yeah. Still need sprites for 4 characters right now (in-battle that is), and as for story, not going to spoil anything on that.

It'll be a long while before I pick this back up though, since I need new maps too which is the big turn-off point for me.

Alright... Fair enough... Have you got two extra sprites from 10 desires? Kyouko Kasodani And Yoshika Miyako? (In overworld sprites that is...)
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 85
I have overworld sprites for everyone now in the franchise and game (excluding the Fragments of Pandora still).

RMRK Junior
Is back~
Just finished the 2nd Episode that I'm working on plus took a break for a few days (--,)b
Time to play again >:D

P.S.
Ahwww... 6 months+ break.. =/
Well looking at your youtube channel it seems you're doing something xD
Have fun to both of us (--,)b

Rep:
Level 85
Working on finishing off some games before I even think about touching this again. FFXII: Revenant Wings is almost done (2 more chapters left), then gonna be taking out Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Tale, and The 4 Heroes of Light next so that the DS games are out of the way (and I can go back to making vids on games again for YT). Plus, I don't know what to do for maps yet or whatnot, and need to think more on story as well.

6+ months? Maybe...it WAS something like that before beta4 so it might end up like that again. Who knows!

Rep:
Level 85
Well well...hello everyone~ No, no big updates, and no, this game isn't dead. Lack of motivation and just not caring to work on it is all...however, I HAVE started picking up somewhat on it again (still need a good chipset/tileset for the Makai overworld though...), so hey...at least SOME work is being done...mainly when I'm converting videos though. If anything, get SOMETHING done while doing that right? Kill two birds with one stone!

Anywho, the only REAL big thing that's going on right now is that I'm working on Pandaemonium right now...granted, it doesn't FEEL much like a castle...then again, does ANYTHING in this game feel like they should? I mean...SDM still doesn't feel very SDMish to me after all...

Always looking for people to help too of course, but that's not going to happen more than likely methinks...

RMRK Junior
Yea... SDM does not feel very SDMish xD
I rather stick back to old SDM you made (--,)b
plus the new SDM... you can get lost lmao! plus a lot of rooms need to be made.. I dunno if you can copy paste it tho @_@ but...

My own perspective.. wants the old SDM back xD

Rep:
Level 85
I'll probably remake the SDM (again) to be like the old one. I was going for the feel of how the SDM was in another game (I can't remember the doujin game, but it was where you controlled Remilia and it was similar to Code R or whatever other doujin game).

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Good to know you're back! Hmm... Maybe you could make difficulties... But then again... I think you need to make two or more backups of the same game...

One that has low stats on monsters: For those who'd like to see the story unfold.
One that has the original medium stats: For those who are seeking the challenging aspect of the game.
One that has high stats on monsters: For those who think they are expert of RPG's like FF
and Finally...
One that has oversoul or superbosslike stats on monsters: For Weird People who fancies themselves gods...

Rather than making backups... You could make an option that makes a switch after four choices that the player chose. Easy, Normal, Hard and Lunatic. etc... But problem is random encounters system due to switch difficulty... Are they the same as Normal difficulty in terms of stats? Plus this sounds like a lot of work... Either way... Your choice! (I'm just making a suggestion)

Rep:
Level 85
Originally I WAS going to make difficulties based on the main 4 from Touhou, but that would take a lot of work (I'd have to make 4 separate versions of the same enemies and bosses for instance, and have to copy all maps four times over that normally have random encounters...). Maybe someday.....maybe....

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Xenomic... I knows it's been quite some time since you posted anything but If it's alright with you...
What are you up to now? Nearly the completion of Beta 5? Still getting more characters?

Rep:
Level 85
I haven't touched it at all.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
I haven't touched it at all.

You haven't touched it at all?! What do you mean? have you given up on getting what you need for Touhou Fantasy?

Rep:
Level 85
No, I just haven't had any motivation to work on it is all. When you've worked on one portion of the game, probably about 15% or something, for 6 months straight alone, that tends to happen yo.

RMRK Junior
I know what you feel XD

Take your time dood (--,)

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Okay... I understand... Take your time Xenomic...
It's hard to keep up... I'll give you that...

Rep:
Level 85
Oi! Long time no see ya'll! No, no new updates for TF, EXCEPT I NOW have an overworld tileset for Makai, so I COULD start working on the game again...COULD, except I got a schedule I'm following. The order is going to be vid playthroughs for DKC2, DKC3, and then Earthbound to round things off, and THEN work on TF. So expect work to be in about a month or so!

In other news, still need more beta testers, to make sure all bugs are cleared out (for those that's already played through the game, I would highly suggest using the debug room for further testing, to find errors and such). I am ALSO looking for people who are interested in doing a LP or review for this game. I know that's asking quite a bit, but hey! Can't hurt to ask right?!

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Oi! Long time no see ya'll! No, no new updates for TF, EXCEPT I NOW have an overworld tileset for Makai, so I COULD start working on the game again...COULD, except I got a schedule I'm following. The order is going to be vid playthroughs for DKC2, DKC3, and then Earthbound to round things off, and THEN work on TF. So expect work to be in about a month or so!

In other news, still need more beta testers, to make sure all bugs are cleared out (for those that's already played through the game, I would highly suggest using the debug room for further testing, to find errors and such). I am ALSO looking for people who are interested in doing a LP or review for this game. I know that's asking quite a bit, but hey! Can't hurt to ask right?!

(Cant hurt to ask) LOL true...
(overworld tileset for Makai) Do I smell a Final Fantasy IV reference?

Xenomic... I have pretty much a suggestion to give you but I made a Teleportation system that basically you use the cursor to go to one place you desire... I'll tell you on how to make it if you wish...
(For Example: You select Hakurei Shrine and then you get taken to the Hakurei Shrine on the overworld map)

I also done a Time and Date system as well... Basically it's a Parallel Process where it's based on a realistic time system... I also done a day & night routine as a Parallel Process... You start at 9pm as a clear day then once it hits Midnight (24 Hour) It goes all dark... The times go 3am, 6am, 9am, 12am, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm and (24) So It makes 8 different times and then the hue of the screen changes as well to give a realistic feeling... (You can freeze the timer if you wish when it comes to entering a dungeon, Also best to put it a common event to make things faster than placing it all over the maps...)

The last thing I want to tell you is on how to make natural unlockables...  It's another parallel process you put in a common events you don't need a switch to activate it of course... But you've got to make branches!

For example:
Branch if Variable: [0001:Alice Dolls]: 50
Branch if Switch: [0001:Alternate Ending]: OFF
Message: You have collected all 50 Alice dolls! Congratulations, You have earned "The Seeker of Alice"
Switch: [0001:Alternate Ending]: ON

Now you could make more than one achievements... Like maxing out money or collecting every single item in the world... But it's usually best to make sure it's worth doing for like unlocking an extra or phantasm side story... But how you make awards is completely up to you... I'm giving you things that I worked hard on figuring out...