RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Ok, so now I'm having issues....I'm nearing the end of the database for skills for the playable cast (minus the temporary ones), and well....not sure what to do exactly....let's go over what I have so far.

Utsuho: This is where I'm currently at, and right now, she as full-party "Self-Destruct" move (kills herself to do damage to all enemies = current HP), and currently has a Gravity/Demi based move. Now the question is, should Utsuho have % moves? And if so, what spellcards would best fit these moves? Keep in mind that there are also levels to skills now so....

Keine: I have nothing for her. I absolutely DON'T know what to do with her stuff at the current time....I'm sure there's SOMETHING I can do for her to make her unique, but as of right now, nothing I have. Maybe I can have her deal with Amnesia and Exclusion? Oh....speaking of Exclusion, that may be a new status effect (for those who've played DoSM/GoS, you'll already know what THIS status effect does).

Alice: Again, not sure what to do here. Probably just non-elemental magic damage? %MP damage? Something else...?

Koishi: Right now, she has White Wind as a Blue Magic, and will PROBABLY have a ????/Balance move if I get it working right (????/Balance being Damage = Maximum HP - Current HP). If anyone has suggestions for Blue Magic, go for it!

Other characters I gots nothing on. Iku will probably deal with Lightning attacks and Paralyze mostly, and Nue with random stuff. Not sure about Shou or Nazrin though....Nazrin wasn't even MEANT to have any abilities really....hmmmm....

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
Ok, so now I'm having issues....I'm nearing the end of the database for skills for the playable cast (minus the temporary ones), and well....not sure what to do exactly....let's go over what I have so far.

Utsuho: This is where I'm currently at, and right now, she as full-party "Self-Destruct" move (kills herself to do damage to all enemies = current HP), and currently has a Gravity/Demi based move. Now the question is, should Utsuho have % moves? And if so, what spellcards would best fit these moves? Keep in mind that there are also levels to skills now so....

Keine: I have nothing for her. I absolutely DON'T know what to do with her stuff at the current time....I'm sure there's SOMETHING I can do for her to make her unique, but as of right now, nothing I have. Maybe I can have her deal with Amnesia and Exclusion? Oh....speaking of Exclusion, that may be a new status effect (for those who've played DoSM/GoS, you'll already know what THIS status effect does).

Alice: Again, not sure what to do here. Probably just non-elemental magic damage? %MP damage? Something else...?

Koishi: Right now, she has White Wind as a Blue Magic, and will PROBABLY have a ????/Balance move if I get it working right (????/Balance being Damage = Maximum HP - Current HP). If anyone has suggestions for Blue Magic, go for it!

Other characters I gots nothing on. Iku will probably deal with Lightning attacks and Paralyze mostly, and Nue with random stuff. Not sure about Shou or Nazrin though....Nazrin wasn't even MEANT to have any abilities really....hmmmm....

My suggestion for Alice. She is a non-elemental but can pull of more than 2 attacks with her dolls... A multiple non elemental hitter...

Koishi: A blue mage eh? Sounds quite a challenging thing to do... Hmmm I would go for a punch that causes massive damage... Like Goblin Punch... Or a breath that inflicts all status effects... Like Bad Breath... A move that is more powerful than Ultima... I would go for Shockwave Pulsar from FFVIII... Makes up how badass the move is...

Keine: To be honest trying to make a unique class is much harder than I thought... Maybe an Avarage Jack of all trades... Like a Red Mage in a way but can deal with some blue magic and equip any sort of weapon except the Legendaries for the characters...
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 85
Well, this is what I have so far.

Utsuho: Based on dealing non-elemental Piercing damage for the most part, mainly with her Flares (Petit/Mega/Giga), that have low accuracy but high power (and high MP cost). Also has her own version of Demi/Demi2/Demi3, as well as a full-party Self-Destruct ability.

For Alice: Mainly magical attacks (Shanghai/Hourai Dolls as well as the explosion dolls fill in this part). Though she has 2 ultimate moves (Level Titania, which is the final level for Shanghai Doll, and Dolls of War, which is the final level of Doll Placement). Both of these have very unique formulas. Dolls of War's damage (since it's a Switch, it HAS to hit all enemies sadly...) is equal to 50 x the number of Dolls the player has collected, otherwise it'll do a measly 100 damage.

Level Titania is also unique in that it's damage formula is equal to 100 x Alice's level. So at level 99....it will do a constant 9990 damage to all enemies (if it hits).

Keine is going to be very VERY reminiscient of the Calculator class from FFT (even though I've never played FFT), mainly because HER stuff will do damage based on HER stats or the enemy's stats, or other variables. Of course, this means she'll hit all enemies instead of one like I'd like, but not much I can do about that sadly...

Also, some characters are going to end up with a command ability that they themselves can only learn/use. Though I haven't decided whether or not they'll have it when you first get them, or you have to buy/find it for them. The abilities I have in mind are as follows:

Marisa: Steal
Aya: Flee
Sanae: Pray (Upgrades into Miracle)
Komachi: $Toss

I WAS originally going to try and make a Cover ability that Alice could use (as a reference to her being a tank in Genius of Sappheiros), but I don't think I can make it in here. I also tried to make HP+ accessories, but that didn't seem to go well either. Same with the Reraise status, which is something Mokou would've specialized in.

Also, Byakuren WAS gonna be a Red Mage of sorts, since she was going to have various FF spells (Firaga, Curaga, Might, etc.), but I refrained from giving her those spells since I wanted her to be....more unique. Big nerf to her, I know, but she's still good I think. May give her some of those spells just in case though.

Koishi is more than likely going to have something akin to Level ? Holy (which does damage based on the last digit of the player's current money) and probably a Goblin Punch ability. Thing with Goblin Punch though, is I can't buff its damage due to the enemy not having levels....note that she has White Wind right now, and MAY get Mighty Guard. Trying to think of specific Touhou spells that she could learn as Blue Magic too x_x

Rep:
Level 85
Alright....expect a HUGE post here....mainly about Keine and her abilities, because the game WILL NOT tell you how these abilities work. So, for those that want to try and help balance the game more (specifically Keine), I present to you.....ALGORITHMS! Note again, that all of Keine's skills have only 1 level, but she starts with like 2 and the rest must be found/won. Also keep in mind that ALL of Keine's skills are AoE. And the best part? Keine has ALL of her spellcards essentially, save for Three Sacred Treasures and General Headquarters Crisis.

First Pyramid:
MP Cost: 18
80% Accuracy
Damage = Keine's EXP value/500

Ephemerality 137:
MP Cost: 32 MP
80% Accuracy
Damage = Enemy Defense x 5

Buretsu Crisis:
MP Cost: 16 mp
80% Accuracy
Damage = Number of times player has escaped from battle/3

Masakado Crisis:
MP Cost: 30 MP
80% Accuracy
Damage = Number of battles fought/3

Yoshimitsu Crisis:
MP Cost: 36 mp
80% Accuracy
Damage = Enemy's Strength x 5

Phantasmal Emperor:
MP Cost: 40 MP
80% Accuracy
Damage = Keine's Strength x 5

Legend of Gensokyo:
MP Cost: 40 MP
80% Accuracy
Damage = Keine's Magic x 6

Gods' Realm:
MP Cost: 40
100% Accuracy
HP Restored = Character's Level x 50 (In other words, if Reimu's level is 50, this will heal 2500 HP).

Emperor of the East:
MP Cost: 60
70% Accuracy
Damage = Keine's Strength + Keine's Defense + Keine's Magic + Keine's Speed

Light Sign "Amaterasu":
MP Cost: 50 mp
100% Accuracy
MP Restored = Keine's Maximum MP - Current MP (Will however reduce Keine's MP to 0 after using it once, so she cannot restore MP from this).

The remaining spellcards that I have left (and haven't done anything with) are Rain in Showa, Mito no Mitsukuni, and Yamato Kingdom (all from StB). If anyone has any suggestions on these, do let me know! So yeah....there's your Calculator/Arithmetician from FFT! For those curious about other skills and willing to help, I can post each skill for every character (separate posts of course), but do note! It WILL take quite a while to do!

Rep:
Level 85
Ok, some updating in order I suppose.

Maps are close to done now, though I will probably be adding more to dungeons so they're a bit longer (such as probably Forest of Magic), and the SDM is getting yet a 3rd makeover. I have new tilesets, and the flooring/walling is better for this than what I'm using right now. At least with this one, it won't seem like the SDM looks the same as Eientei....If anyone would like to help on mapping, that would cut down on time for me as well, as I'm not really going to be touching maps THAT often between now and finishing up end maps.

Skills are pretty much DONE for the most part for characters, save for Koishi's Blue Magic and future characters. However, THIS is gonna take a while, for for me to make this skill system work right, I have to add in 1326 new switches....yes....that's how many moves have been made alone for the playable characters....that levels up....this is gonna take me quite a while to do, but I'll try and get it done! And this doesn't even include Command abilities yet, which I still need to make and make items for.....blech. There's not much anyone can do for me on this bit, unless they want to do coding and pass coding to me in like....Notepad or screenshots or something, which would help me as well. Current Command abilities are in a couple posts back.

Other things that may change are shops....as I have to add in Skill Scrolls to shops, and some weapons are getting axed for obvious reasons. This also includes treasures as well in various areas, as some things from those areas may contain Skill Scrolls instead, and some monsters MAY drop them as well.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Maps are close to done now, though I will probably be adding more to dungeons so they're a bit longer (such as probably Forest of Magic), and the SDM is getting yet a 3rd makeover. I have new tilesets, and the flooring/walling is better for this than what I'm using right now. At least with this one, it won't seem like the SDM looks the same as Eientei....If anyone would like to help on mapping, that would cut down on time for me as well, as I'm not really going to be touching maps THAT often between now and finishing up end maps.

So you nearly finished the last part... So you decided to add more dungeons in order to make the game longer for the player to complete it... Sounds fair...  I wonder what the new tiles would look like? Hmmm... Which area's are you going to make? Tell me and I'll see on what I can do...

Skills are pretty much DONE for the most part for characters, save for Koishi's Blue Magic and future characters. However, THIS is gonna take a while, for for me to make this skill system work right, I have to add in 1326 new switches....yes....that's how many moves have been made alone for the playable characters....that levels up....this is gonna take me quite a while to do, but I'll try and get it done! And this doesn't even include Command abilities yet, which I still need to make and make items for.....blech. There's not much anyone can do for me on this bit, unless they want to do coding and pass coding to me in like....Notepad or screenshots or something, which would help me as well. Current Command abilities are in a couple posts back.

So you decided to temporarily  stop on Koishi's Blue Magic and characters that are going to be released later on... Creating 1326 new switches?! That's quite a lot there... Coding can be difficult depending on how is it supposed to work...

Other things that may change are shops....as I have to add in Skill Scrolls to shops, and some weapons are getting axed for obvious reasons. This also includes treasures as well in various areas, as some things from those areas may contain Skill Scrolls instead, and some monsters MAY drop them as well.

Add in skill scrolls huh? What... Like a magic shop? Hmmm... I'd say the shop would be at Marisa's place because I hear that she is a magic shopkeeper... If she's going to sell Magic learning scrolls? Then why not? I don't know what you mean by "Axed" but I rather not know... More treasures huh? Sounds fair and some monsters may drop Skill scrolls... Sounds okay to me...
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 85
Well, more like expand on current dungeons to make them longer. Though not sure how much longer I'd make some of them. Some of them though, like SDM, need to be longer. SDM doesn't feel much like a mansion to me, and the mapping for it is pretty ugly IMO. Other optional dungeons will be added at a later date, after I finish the main storyline.

Well, I need to have more abilities first before I can decide on what to make Blue Magic for Koishi so....as for the other characters, they won't be used until beta5 anyways so I have plenty of time to mess around with them. As for the coding, it's not that bad really, though tedious as all hell >_<

I guess you can say like a Magic shop, which a shop in the Human Village is going to be holding (for the most part). And by axed, I mean cut out of the game entirely. This mainly being some of Reimu's weapons for obvious reasons.

Rep:
Level 85
My, my, my, my! (Only a few will get this I bet)

Take the time of the last post, and take this post....that's how long it took to do all of the skill system and to get it operational. Yes, I worked on this non-stop from the last post till now....took forever and was annoying, but got it done. Hopefully it's worth it in the end and doesn't screw me over by the lack of switches!

Now, here's the list of what's left to do for beta4! Some might be moved to beta5, not sure yet.

*Revamp all of SDM
*Finish Blue Magic system for Koishi
*Implement new enemies
*Fix all enemies and balance them
*Implement character-specific armor and helmet
*Implement skills for remaining characters
*Finish Makai Cave map
*Fix dialogues
*Add additional scenes where appropriate
*Implement animations for skills

While that doesn't seem TOO much, some of it really is quite a bit. Mainly #1, 3, 4, 8, 9, and 10 in particular. 10 may take the longest, cuz I have quite a few skills to do now that are new (and some old ones that aren't gonna be used anymore). #1 I'm trying to think of how to make it more akin to how the SDM WOULD look like....while #2 will probably be pushed to beta5 for now...not sure yet. I'll have to look into that after implementing new enemies and whatnot.

Fixing and balancing well...that's due to the massive shifting of the database. Enemy abilities got all mixed and stuff so yeah....also might give some older enemies/bosses new tactics and stuff too. Implementing new enemies shouldn't be too hard at all so....as for character-specific armor and helmet, that might take a while (and will require a shift in the database for items as well....joyous days!). Why character-specifics? Well....why not? Makes the game a bit more interesting I say! And I can probably do some nifty things too while I'm at it!

Makai Cave, as always, is still the last actual map to do in beta4, but I'm trying to make it a decently long dungeon....nothing's really going on in it, and I'm at the halfway point in it as well I think (originally meant to be the end of it. 12 maps long so far...but it splits into different paths soo....). Dialogue and additional scenes are gonna take a while, considering I'm not sure HOW to fix some of the dialogue (this is where I might need people to help me with since they might understand what I'm going for better than me! lol). The additional scenes, I don't plan on putting in TOO many more, but there's definitely going to be more in the intro! That's for certain.

Also, I MAY be taking out a playable character, simply because he HAS no sprites to work with, and I have no spriter to help on that part. I know, I could do that to Yuka and Advent Cirno too, but they're very important to the plot now so that would be bad! Would like to get Nue and Shou some better sprites though....

And that's that for the massive update! Still more to go, but I'm getting there! As for sidequests? Well....still gonna wait until the MAIN story is done before doing anything with that, mainly because of how many switches got used up for the skill system alone (1326/5000 switches is a LOT....and 50 more possibly for the Blue Magic system too...)

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Keep up the Good work! :D
=))

( ゚д゚)ο彡゜ Meiling! Meiling!

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Yeah! Always go for the main storyline before going through fillers of the game...

Rep:
Level 85
Removed the story section from the opening post. No need for that there anymore!~

For those interested in updates, I'm still working on storyline and maps. Very slowly....still don't like doing maps but eh! Hopefully my storytelling hasn't gone down the drain x_x

In other news, also updated the first post with a couple concept arts! Not by me, but by another who wanted to do them for Hope and Chaos (there is a boss sprite for Order, but still waiting on concept art for her).

Chaos:

Hope:

If anyone that can draw wishes to help, or can sprite, feel free to let me know! Always looking for help in several things. Concept art, sprites, original music....all that jazz~

Rep:
Level 85
No folks! I'm not taking a break! Been mainly working on storyline since last post. Yes...this dungeon IS that big....and I'm running out of ideas for what to put in here! Only have Lunatic path to do, and then the last remaining path, and that's it! Oh, and for those wondering if the multiple paths will return (Easy/Hard paths like in Misty Lake and Forest of Magic), those will appear again extensively in Makai in beta5. And in greater depth....as in, better rewards for taking the harder paths, and much more complicated and difficult. Consider the earlier versions tests of those. I think the LAST time a split path like that has been used....was way back in Bamboo Forest come to think of it....sad...

After this map is done, gonna work on character-specific equipment. If anyone wants to try and help with that, feel free to! It's hard enough coming up with original names as it is! >_<;;

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Lolol, Wanna help you but I'm busy wif my College Life =))
too much study study hahaha! yet I'll still help you with! *MORAL SUPPORTS XENOMIC* XDDDD

( ゚д゚)ο彡゜ Meiling! Meiling!

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
No folks! I'm not taking a break! Been mainly working on storyline since last post. Yes...this dungeon IS that big....and I'm running out of ideas for what to put in here! Only have Lunatic path to do, and then the last remaining path, and that's it! Oh, and for those wondering if the multiple paths will return (Easy/Hard paths like in Misty Lake and Forest of Magic), those will appear again extensively in Makai in beta5. And in greater depth....as in, better rewards for taking the harder paths, and much more complicated and difficult. Consider the earlier versions tests of those. I think the LAST time a split path like that has been used....was way back in Bamboo Forest come to think of it....sad...

After this map is done, gonna work on character-specific equipment. If anyone wants to try and help with that, feel free to! It's hard enough coming up with original names as it is! >_<;;

Grrr... I want to help I really would! hmmm... well...
This is just another reference
but I was thinking of giving Patchouli an Instant Kill weapon called "Death Note" 100% death infliction

Utsuho... Hmmm I'll give her the "Kaku ranch?" (Nuke Launcher)
"Kaku y?g?" (Nuclear Fusion)
"Kaku y?kai" (Nuclear Meltdown)
"Mugen no paw?" (Limitless Power)

Komachi
"Cher?burossamu kama" (Cherry Blossom Scythe)
"Shi no shisha" (Death Messenger)
"Sh?ry?" (The End)
"Fainarukurosshingu" (Final Crossing)

Reimu
"Saisho no shink?" (First Faith)
"Shiro ni f?do" (Fade into White)
"Howaitotorun?do" (White Tornado)
"Kiyoshi f?mu" (Holy Form)

Byakuren
"Kiyoshi sukur?ru" (Holy Scroll)
"Fureaai" (Flare Eye)
"Ry?sei no sensu" (Meteor Sense)
"Ky?kyoku no sekai" (Ultimate World)

These meanings I came up with but relyed on using Google Translate for the meanings of the weapons into Japanese... At least I came up with something proving that I can still help... and the reason why I gave the idea's is because i thought it sort of suited them to an extent... But if you're out of idea's... Don't give up! There are a lot of people willing to help... If you want an idea to keep your project forward! Then you can give us a public message in your thread! I want to see this project at it's full completion without any rush but take a steady time not mess up...

(You don't have to read this if you don't want to... But it's something I had to say to show my support and willing to help someone until the very end... even if that someone is 6 yrs younger or older... But as long as I have my reasons then I won't stop trying...)

Xenomic... Your imagination and creativity is far greater than mine... But I share a reason with a friend of mine who would play my project and I'm sure other's reasons could be the same...

That person said...
"Some people have a level or two in their head... But once they come it up... They're stuck and their game is a failiure... But you have infinite supplies in your head..."

That means that your project is not simple and not worth playing... It means that you have a lot of variety and would be worth playing for a lot of people and proved that you spent over 4 or 6 months trying to come up with a large story...

You started making this project two years ago right? But you were trying to come up with what happens next and continued on... I couldn't do a decent game that is worth of two years of working on... I have been working my own project for at least over 4 months of RPGMaker2k3 but I never intended to tell anyone about it... After all... All of my VX, XP projects were a failiure... A waste of 6 months of trying to come up with something... But I still live on with creativity... I not giving up on it... Even if they are a failiure... I do it because it is fun getting a story out of your head...

I don't know about you but I wonder... Do you still try to come up with something? Even if you're asleep? I have a feeling that once you completed the character specific equipment.... You're going to release Beta4...

(P.S Sorry for the long message... I have been using for a laptop for a long time thinking about nothing else but creativity and idea's for my project but remember my reason for helping you... I still owe you something...)

Rep:
Level 85
A lot of the ideas originally came from me thinking about it in my sleep. That's usually how I work with making new things, though granted I don't remember EVERY detail sadly. I always try to come up with new things, though some things I can't really DO cuz of the limitations of 2K3 sadly.

Those weapon names will probably be used too. Probably better than some of the names I have right now lol. I do need names for character-specific armors/helmets/accessories though, which is the biggest part of fixing things up, but even after finishing those, I'll still have a lot to do before beta4 is released....still probably going to be a couple more months if I keep at this rate x_x

Rep:
Level 85
So like....I'm literally at the very end of this map now....the only thing left is one little chipset for the Void....yes, you heard me....the VOID...from FFV. Yet I cannot seem to find this anywhere! Bah! I know, I COULD try it myself, but lord if I'mma be able to do it right! If anyone could help with a chipset on that, it'd be GREATLY appreciated. I'mma need it for later anyways, seeing as the Void is....well....I can't spoil that can I? :3

Anywho, I'm not entirely happy with the very end of the beta with the dialogue. Doesn't feel right...maybe I should get a script writer to take a look at it sometime and see if they can't improve it while maintaining the feel of the end...I dunno. It just...doesn't settle well for me >_<

So yeah, I'mma have to cheese this last part (very minor, but it's still big to me!) by not using a chipset right now...but now I have the last dungeon for this beta done, which means I COULD release it....but I'm not, because there's STILL quite a bit of details to still do, as mentioned earlier. Probably going to rework the SDM next, and then character-specific equipment afterwards. Then monsters, then additional scenes, and that should be it for the beta! Again, if anyone wants to help on the project, do drop me a line. I'm severely needing it now at this point! I ain't no ZUN...and even ZUN would probably get help on something like this if he did a RPG x_x

Rep:
Level 85
For those interested in updates....no, I have not finished the end of the storyline. But I am at the very end of it so it should be done soon. As for story...I'm NOT going to fix anything up (aside from adding in additional scenes) until AFTER the release and whatnot. Reason being is that I need to see what people think of it as is before I make any changes to dialogue and whatnot. That's about it on that...once I'm done with that, I'll get the scenes done, which shouldn't take very long at all since there's not that many I'm going to add (mainly to intro, and that's about it I think), then gonna start another test run of the game to make sure everything works and is balanced accordingly!

Also, 3 new weapon attributes directly from GoS, being Pierce/Blunt/Slash. Why these? Because I didn't like the OLD ones I had (Gohei? Broom? Fist? What kind of weapon attributes are those!?), and those 3 are easier to deal with and categorize weapons with than the old 3, though I don't think many weapons are gonna fall under Pierce...hmm....

Rep:
Level 85
Ok, so debug room is COMPLETELY finished now (I'm leaving some things for later). Right now in the process of rebalancing characters since well...they need it. Like for instance, a level 99 Reimu with no equipment on has 875 attack while a level 99 Aya with no equipment has 967 attack...I think those numbers are a bit TOO high if you ask me....considering a level 99 Momiji with no equipment has only 675 attack, and she's supposed to be the Warrior of the group...so I'm here to ask, what do YOU guys think is a good number for "Average" stats? Being for HP, MP, Attack, Defense, Magic, and Speed? I'm thinking possibly 500 for ATK/DEF/MAG while 400 for SPD, and probably 7000 for HP and 600 for MP. I'm not sure...which is why I'm asking for you guys' input! >_<

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Ok, so debug room is COMPLETELY finished now (I'm leaving some things for later). Right now in the process of rebalancing characters since well...they need it. Like for instance, a level 99 Reimu with no equipment on has 875 attack while a level 99 Aya with no equipment has 967 attack...I think those numbers are a bit TOO high if you ask me....considering a level 99 Momiji with no equipment has only 675 attack, and she's supposed to be the Warrior of the group...so I'm here to ask, what do YOU guys think is a good number for "Average" stats? Being for HP, MP, Attack, Defense, Magic, and Speed? I'm thinking possibly 500 for ATK/DEF/MAG while 400 for SPD, and probably 7000 for HP and 600 for MP. I'm not sure...which is why I'm asking for you guys' input! >_<
Hmmm... You're looking for an average status? I will do my best as I can...

Set 1: (I would say this is suited for an but more adept to attacks)
HP: 5749
MP: 758
ATK: 691
DEF: 549
MAG: 456
SPD: 574

Set 2: (I think this is more better for magical attacks)
HP: 6161
MP: 594
ATK: 453
DEF: 547
MAG: 616
SPD: 598

Set 3: (This is good for defense while Physical and Magic is lower than the defensive stage)
HP: 7163
MP: 459
ATK: 563
DEF: 742
MAG: 547
SPD: 625

I hope this is good enough... Just tell how much "Average" Stats you need like 15 or 30 then anyone can help you using the same method I used for the three sets.

Rep:
Level 85
Well...let's try starting with stats for an all-around type character first. Then we can branch out from there more. Also trying to make this fit for a Level 1 character and then a Level 99 character, so would need two sets of stats; one for Level 1, and another for that same character at Level 99. If that makes any sense to you. Since obviously, magic attackers are going to have far less HP and Attack, but more MP and Magic. I think Speed as I have is perfectly fine for everyone, so can ignore Speed generally as that fits more with each character specifically (i.e. Aya is the fastest while Yuuka is the slowest since that's how they are in actuality).

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Well...let's try starting with stats for an all-around type character first. Then we can branch out from there more. Also trying to make this fit for a Level 1 character and then a Level 99 character, so would need two sets of stats; one for Level 1, and another for that same character at Level 99. If that makes any sense to you. Since obviously, magic attackers are going to have far less HP and Attack, but more MP and Magic. I think Speed as I have is perfectly fine for everyone, so can ignore Speed generally as that fits more with each character specifically (i.e. Aya is the fastest while Yuuka is the slowest since that's how they are in actuality).

So let me get this straight... You need two kinds of sets? One for Level 1 and the other is Level 99's huh?
I see... Besides not all Magic Attackers has Less HP and Attack...

They can be well balanced with Physical Attacks, Magic Attacks and HP much like the Red Mage.

You can have a fast powerhouse but have very low defense and highly on ATK AND MAG
So all I'm basically saying is that you can excel at a very unique class... Like A Dragoon combined with Dark Arts Magic or A Thief that has Arcane and Samurai Abilities...

But I have another way of making sets Level's 1-99 Leave this method to me... (Below is the method)
         LV01  -  LV99
HP:    0000 - 0000
MP:    000  - 000
ATK:  000 - 000
DEF:  000 - 000
MAG: 000 - 000
SPD:  000 - 000
(Above is the method)

Set Number 1
         LV01  -  LV99
HP:    0569 - 6415
MP:    063  - 739
ATK:  068 - 764
DEF:  059 - 717
MAG: 061 - 743
SPD:  071 - 759

How's this?

Rep:
Level 85
Well, minus the speed since that's already universally set for each character, it might work. Though I may drop each value by 100 (save for MP). And yeah, I know that not all magic users have less HP/Attack (Marisa for instance has generally as much HP as Reimu, and about as much attack, even though Reimu is supposed to be all-around).

Rep:
Level 85
Ok, so all characters have been rebalanced so far. Now....the next thing I'm working on is fixing up the inventory. There's a few new items here and there, and there's going to be a max of 5 exclusive armors for each character. This is where I need YOUR guy's help...I need names for these armor/helmet/accessories for each character. Names that are fitting for them as well. That would make this all the more easier for me...for example, this is what the original starting exclusive armors were for each character.

Reimu: Miko Outfit
Sakuya: Maid Outfit
Meiling: Chinese Outfit
Remilia: White Dress
Komachi: Shinigami Robe
Reisen: Silk Shirt

This also includes Meiling's ultimate exclusive armor, Dragon Lord (yes, at least ONE name needs to be the name of that character's final armor).

And the exclusive helmets:

Meiling: Chinese Beret
Aya/Momiji: Tokin
Sakuya: Maid Cap

There were no character-exclusive ultimate helmet, and I don't think its necessary since there's gonna be an armor, weapon, and accessory for them.

And for accessories, these were what I had originally for character-exclusive accessories, all being the strongest for each:

Reimu: Divine Ying-Yang Orb
Sakuya: Lunar Dial
Utsuho: Control Rod
Meiling: Dragon Star
Yuuka: Flower Parasol
Remilia: Special Parasol
Aya: Tengu's Camera
Cirno/Advent Cirno: Advent Ring

They each did various things, but here's the next thing...I'm ALSO going to have certain equipment (probably either weapons or accessories, or character exclusive armor) have command abilities on them that can only be used while they're equipped. For instance, to use Komachi's $Toss command, she'd need one of her exclusive-armor or a weapon that gives her the command to be able to use it. So yeah, there's that....hopefully ya'll can help on that! Oh, and as for the new items? Here's a look at them all!

Large P: Restores 1000 HP.
Lunar Incense: Restores all HP.
Rain Plant: Restores 25% Max MP.
Alarm Clock: Cures Sleep.
Denumber: Cures Paralyze.
Mini Hammer: Cures Amnesia.
Chrono Breaker: Cures Slow/Stop.
Faith: Cures all negative statuses except Death. Originally was Holy Water.

And various scrolls that cast level 1/2/3 elemental magic (Fire/Fira/Firaga for instance) EXCEPT for Poison/Holy. There's even one scroll for Protectga and Regenga. Oh, and Hakurei Scroll is now Fantasy Scroll, which uses Fantasy Orb Lv3. So there's your updates for now! Hopefully you can all come up with names for the exclusive-character stuff x_x

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Ok, so all characters have been rebalanced so far. Now....the next thing I'm working on is fixing up the inventory. There's a few new items here and there, and there's going to be a max of 5 exclusive armors for each character. This is where I need YOUR guy's help...I need names for these armor/helmet/accessories for each character. Names that are fitting for them as well. That would make this all the more easier for me...for example, this is what the original starting exclusive armors were for each character.

So this is the inventory then... hmmm... This is going to be a bit hard to come up with on this one... Hm, For Utsuho her character exclusive armour is "Forbidden Energy." Hmm... Her Accessory exclusive I'd give her is: "Ninth Eye" An Accessory that can make her attacks extremely more powerful. Utsuho's Helmet: "Forsaken Ribbon" A Ribbon that builds resistance to all Elemental attacks.

They each did various things, but here's the next thing...I'm ALSO going to have certain equipment (probably either weapons or accessories, or character exclusive armor) have command abilities on them that can only be used while they're equipped. For instance, to use Komachi's $Toss command, she'd need one of her exclusive-armor or a weapon that gives her the command to be able to use it. So yeah, there's that....hopefully ya'll can help on that! Oh, and as for the new items? Here's a look at them all!

Hmmm... An accessory that can use a command huh? hm... I'd give Suwako "Kerotop" An exclusive item that allow Suwako to summon her frogs to attacks enemies with status or elemental damage.

Large P: Restores 1000 HP.
Lunar Incense: Restores all HP.
Rain Plant: Restores 25% Max MP.
Alarm Clock: Cures Sleep.
Denumber: Cures Paralyze.
Mini Hammer: Cures Amnesia.
Chrono Breaker: Cures Slow/Stop.
Faith: Cures all negative statuses except Death. Originally was Holy Water.

Not bad... I'll give you some of my Items.
Philosophers Elixir: Restores 100% of Max MP.
Shanghai Bangle: Uses "Doll Arrangement" when used.
Alcove's Legacy: Increases all Stats by 20.
Devil's Round: Summons a dark dragon with high power at a 25% chance.
God's Wave: Summons a Light dragon with outstanding power at a 10% chance.
(You don't have to take them but it's just a suggestion... The more you can have the better it gets...)

And various scrolls that cast level 1/2/3 elemental magic (Fire/Fira/Firaga for instance) EXCEPT for Poison/Holy. There's even one scroll for Protectga and Regenga. Oh, and Hakurei Scroll is now Fantasy Scroll, which uses Fantasy Orb Lv3. So there's your updates for now! Hopefully you can all come up with names for the exclusive-character stuff x_x

Scrolls that can use Level 1-3 magic when used... That's okay but you can also do Magic Learning Scrolls as well... But I have a small idea... Why not have an attack that's extremely powerful but cannot be achieved through normal LV up circumstances. (Like in order to get Omnislash in FFVII you must get enough credits from the gold saucer to pay for the item that allows Cloud to learn it.)

Rep:
Level 85
And just about every character has their unique equipment. Here's a quick rundown on equipment.

For Weapons: All characters have their own set of weapons. Originally, I was gonna go the GoS route and have some universal weapons as well, but ultimate decided against it. Besides, I don't want to take EVERYTHING from a game, ya know?

For Armor: There is quite a few universal armor, but each character has 5 exclusive armor, one for each tier (with the exception of Advent Cirno, who has 3 tiers of armor). No, you won't have to craft anything like in FFIX/GoS/etc.. However, I may make them hard to get, or dungeon treasures/rare drops/rare steals or something...hmmm. Mages have their own set of armor as well that the rest of the cast cannot use.

For Helmets: Each character has one exclusive helmet, being their best helmet in the game (namely, whatever they normally have on their head).

For Shields: Luckily, I managed to salvage all of the data of my shields from before I deleted all of my inventory. However, there are far less shields than there used to be. In fact, there's only 10 barriers in the entire game, compared to the 20 so barriers before. Not only THAT, Momiji has her own exclusive set of shields.

For Accessories: Most characters have at least 1 exclusive accessory. There are also quite a few new accessories as well, but listing EVERYTHING new would be quite a hassle. That, and I haven't brought back all equipment either as I'm currently just going through the game seeing when to put in new equipment and the such, to make sure that the game is balanced. For instance, I may have to make Red Inch Cannon be available AFTER the SDM event, as it just completely destroys Patchouli. We don't want to just completely DOMINATE the bosses, now do we?

So here's the current schedule

Working on: Revamping enemies, playtesting through game to make sure events work
Next on list: Shops, treasures
Afterwards: Command abilities, extra scenes, complete revamp of the Scarlet Devil Mansion

That should be the rest of this beta. And yes, all of those will take quite a while to do...I seriously need spriters in order to do unique enemies, cuz I don't WANT to use Final Fantasy sprites now...the less used resources from other games, the more unique and better this will be, but I cannot sprite that well so...yeah...