RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Solo Sanae is pretty evil. Just have to give her Speed boosting stuff to help her escape quickly to avoid that. And to avoid those enemies too lol

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Loving your game so much *snicker*!

When I fought that rinnouske (or whatever you spell it) the first time. It was like I dunno some sort of tempation or thrill or excitement where sukwako and the goddess of earth or something came suddenly on the battle! with HAX SKILLS! XD I even did 9999 on rinno *snicker*. *drool*.

And For the Second time beating Rinno and Yukari(I think the umbrella girl) yea beat the hell out of them thanks to suwako's level up before the fight ( with some epic battle music )

Then after beating em up. I fought the fragment inside the cave ( of course, I saved first just in case )
Then boom I got beaten up by that crap thrice XD.
Then I decided to level up.
Lvl 20 Wind Shrine Maiden
Lvl 32 Suwako
Lvl 35 Kanako
Lvl 21 Nitorin

Then boom, I raped the fragment boss XD.

After beating that boss, suddenly Kanako is the enemy of mines! she stole the damn fragment!
Then I fought her, " I'M SUPPOSED TO LOSE RIGHT? " So I died, well I even tried winning but can't. she's over powered XD.

This is the fight should be right?

Then after that, there's a scene that we'll go to nether world or something. then "WE'RE GONNA SPLIT UP SOME PARTY"

When we're gonna decide the party (I'll be teleported to some HCBI map thingy where you will get party members)

But.... after that... there's a bug... After teleporting to that map the game Suddenly "GAME OVER"
what the? it's kind of annoying.
I did it twice still same result. well thrice now. XD

Bugs:
1st.
When talking to Nitorin the Wind Shrine Girl's sprite is Nitori

2nd. When deciding to pick a party for each of them suddenly game over.
(I screen shot it "fast" because when it goes at that map I game over)
No chance to walk or whatever you want to do.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 05:44:44 AM by hazamukara »

( ゚д゚)ο彡゜ Meiling! Meiling!

RMRK Junior
Dude fast fast! Go Online! Help me fix my problem!XD

I want to know what will happen next woot! XD

Loving your game so much! LOL.

@Offtopic
While waiting for you I've read the first and second page of your thread something about high space on your rpg. It's fine! I Love your music! keep it as mp3 formats so I can put some musics that I like in my mp3. :D

Rep:
Level 85
Huuuuh? You're not even supposed to get Nitori for that fight...actually, Nitori shouldn't even be there at all (you're supposed to get her with Momiji and Aya). What exactly did you do???

As for random game overs, I don't know why that happens. I think it's something with party members that are put into the party being KO'ed (in this instance, you're supposed to go back to Reimu as the main party member). So uh....I'm not quite sure what's going on?

EDIT - Also, about that with duplicate characters. That happens because I never implemented an event for the main character to always stay there. So in other words, if you change the order of your party and make someone like say....Reisen your leader....and you go into any event that would be like that, you'll always have her as your leader, even though she may be there herself. It's something I'll have to fix up later I think.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:42:42 AM by Xenomic »

RMRK Junior
Huuuuh? You're not even supposed to get Nitori for that fight...actually, Nitori shouldn't even be there at all (you're supposed to get her with Momiji and Aya). What exactly did you do???

As for random game overs, I don't know why that happens. I think it's something with party members that are put into the party being KO'ed (in this instance, you're supposed to go back to Reimu as the main party member). So uh....I'm not quite sure what's going on?

EDIT - Also, about that with duplicate characters. That happens because I never implemented an event for the main character to always stay there. So in other words, if you change the order of your party and make someone like say....Reisen your leader....and you go into any event that would be like that, you'll always have her as your leader, even though she may be there herself. It's something I'll have to fix up later I think.

When I'm rescuing Nitori, "I'm using as WIND SHRINE GIRL ( DOING SOLO )"
That's why I'm getting annoyed with it. so hard to kill. those ambush monsters.

Well on the other hand on what you've said.
I don't know what really happened either. my leader was the wind shrine maiden :C

RMRK Junior
Continuation of my post.

Okay here's what happened,
There are two parties split up Reimu and Momiji.
Reimu going to the entrance and Momiji at the upper mountain.

So I finished Reimu, after that Momiji I beat the peach hat girl ( celestial ).
After those two, I got to played Wind Shrine Girl(SOLO), soo yea I headed to the save point then saved.
after that when I was going to the next map there's a scene that aya pops out of nowhere ( but not my party member) also momiji is talking but I can't see her.

1st battle Surprise attack
Wind shrine girl vs mushroom and bat

2nd Battle Ambush ( surprised by the enemies )
Wind shrine girl and Nitori vs elemental demon, mushroom and flying cat.
(this is where i died a lot of times)

I think Nitori said something about joining the party ( but actually talking to momiji or something I think )
instead it joined The Wind Shrine Girl.

When fighting the first time with rinno, I was with Nitori soo yeah :l.

Then the story goes, I go to shrine and beat the hell up of rinno with the help of suwako and the goddess. then yea. that all.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:09:07 AM by hazamukara »

RMRK Junior
Damn it's really impossible, I can't bypass this problem :c
I think being Nitori died at the suwako part in that picture caused the problem. :C

Don't tell me I have to redo all of this stuff TT_TT

Dude I wanna cry wanna cry wanna cry!!!

I wanna fix this thing even if it costs hacking thru it just to fix this damn bug! TT_TT
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:10:06 AM by hazamukara »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Stop double posting. You want get you answer faster for that, and it isn't allowed.

Rep:
Level 85
Hm...I'll have to have some others test that as well, but yeah, need to calm down kiddo. As for the problem, I still don't know. I've had a couple others have that happen as well, but it shouldn't happen at all....since when you first get to use Aya/Momiji, you have to go to the Tengu Village, at which point you're FORCED to go towards the Moriya Shrine, at which points you're FORCED to rescue Nitori with them...therefore that switch should be on....huh...

You may have to hack it if you want to fix it, as I cannot do so without messing the game up completely. Sides, if you redo it, you'll be able to experience it at the difficulty it SHOULD be instead of overpowering everything lol. Might even help with feedback on difficulty issues and whatnot too.

RMRK Junior
@Other Guy, Sorry XD

@Topic

So to make it simple, I have to redo it? :l
(Since have no knowledge bout hacking lololol)

"if you redo it, you'll be able to experience it at the difficulty it SHOULD be instead of overpowering everything"

That made me cracked up LOLOLOLOL! XD

Well I have no choice but to redo it, so yeah I won't give up ugh! I'll still finish this damn game until you finish it till d last beta! *shouts*

I will start playing this game again for 1-5 days.
I have to move on, remove my negative feelings on this bug. After that I will start again playing this game not over powering myself lolololol! XD

Question:

The Youkai Mountain Part is from what beta is it?
beta 1? beta 2?  beta 3? =o
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:48:34 AM by hazamukara »

RMRK Junior
I think being Nitori died at the suwako part in that picture caused the problem. :C

I wanna fix this thing even if it costs hacking thru it just to fix this damn bug! TT_TT
I feel your pain buddy.
This glitch has happened to me too. to avoid it you have to go on the left path to the tengu village first when it first switches to aya and momiji after the whole incident with tenshi keine and akyuu or else the whole thing F's up. if you dont have a save file that far back then you have to either hack it or restart to bypass it...
The Game overs i think are caused by the lead character having died in the last battle when it switches to them alone. happened when aya left at the scarlet devil mansion after meiling fight where the rest of the party was dead and that unfortunate situation you're in.

RMRK Junior

I feel your pain buddy.
This glitch has happened to me too. to avoid it you have to go on the left path to the tengu village first when it first switches to aya and momiji after the whole incident with tenshi keine and akyuu or else the whole thing F's up. if you dont have a save file that far back then you have to either hack it or restart to bypass it...
The Game overs i think are caused by the lead character having died in the last battle when it switches to them alone. happened when aya left at the scarlet devil mansion after meiling fight where the rest of the party was dead and that unfortunate situation you're in.

*sobs*
Well I guess I do really have to redo all of it. Buddeh! *HUGS*
You gave me courage! I restart it tomorrow! *snif*

Rep:
Level 85
Which is weird, because I believe I HAVE an event specifically to revive and restore all characters HP and MP after that event too. As to why that happens with Nitori/Sanae, I don't know. Are you sure you FULLY patched the game to beta3 ver.1.06? That could be an issue too.

Either way, I'll have to look into it or something, since well....several people's have this happen to them on Youkai Mountain...which is also near the start of beta2 btw.

This is where it's good to have multiple saves just in case. ^^;;

RMRK Junior
Omfg! There "might" be hope! XD

Hmmm, Patching beta3 means, hmmm,

you've downloaded the (first beta) or something then extracted to the folder, after that you've downloaded the beta "3" then extract it to the "first beta folder" right? XD

I've done it before I think, well yea I should do it again! I'll try to extract again~

Man, see!? it's just near to the start of beta2! Still have a lot of fun awaiting for me!
soo lemme try :D

@offtopic

And of Btw, Your "Download Link" to mega upload is invalid now.
Luckily I haven't deleted mines XD

Rep:
Level 85
Eh? Weird....maybe I didn't update the link...

EDIT - First post updated with link. Though I DON'T remember if that's the correct patch or not....I need someone to test it out and whatnot....hopefully it is cuz it's the only ver.1.08 patch in my external x_x
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:22:00 AM by Xenomic »

RMRK Junior
I'll test it out :D

@Problem

Still didn't worked, even tried to make suwako the leader still same problem XD.

I'll try to download that link and patch it up :D

If it does not work, I'll restart it then. XD

Rep:
Level 85
Like I said, I don't even know if it's the right patch. I'm HOPING it is, since again, it is the only version 1.08 patch on my external, and it's supposed to be patched to 1.08 instead of 1.06.

RMRK Junior
I mean I mean, before I've seen your post I tried something to bypass it.
that's my problem. XD

And as for your last post I'm downloading it at the moment :D

"Beta3 patch v1.8 (Lots of things fixed): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2C5ZMSQF" Part.

Edited:
Mkai Still didn't worked out.

I'll give up and restart it again, XD

I'll be back and post in this forum when I recovered where I really am in that game. XD
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 02:06:04 AM by hazamukara »

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
I mean I mean, before I've seen your post I tried something to bypass it.
that's my problem. XD

And as for your last post I'm downloading it at the moment :D

"Beta3 patch v1.8 (Lots of things fixed): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2C5ZMSQF" Part.

Edited:
Mkai Still didn't worked out.

I'll give up and restart it again, XD

I'll be back and post in this forum when I recovered where I really am in that game. XD

I just hope this will work... Bugs and Glitches is a real pain to sort out... Just as I had the script violation screen once or twice...
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 85
If not, then may have to wait until beta4 is released, which won't be for a while yet still. I know I've had some weird bugs and glitches before (Division by Zero error for instance....), which I still don't know how to deal with with some of them >_<

RMRK Junior
Mkai Mkai~

After Three days, I'm back in action woot!

Sooooo I came to tengu village now and "GOT NITORI" with "MOMIJI AND AYA" aaaand! I'm playing the game neatly now! XD

Soooo I'm gonna fight the "first fragment boss" with Wind Shrine, Suwako and Kanako :D

Rep:
Level 85
Nice to hear. Are you using multiple saves this time I hope? lol

Cuz if you are, I'd be interested in seeing you do whatever you did last time and seeing if that happens again~ On another save, of course

RMRK Junior
LOL XD

Well yea at first ( also jus realized there's 15 save slots I thought only 3 LOL XD ). but I got sicked so I got an idea of...

Copying and Saving the Data File then, Make a Folder, then that folder has a categories like, (HigurashiSchoolFolder), (YoukaiMountainFolder), etc etc..
and also they have sub categories which I want to save. like the epic battle of wind shrine girl and rinno.
Which I'm planning to record a video of it and put it on youtube <3.

Like this one if you don't get it. LOL.

Now I'm on a search for "where-the-hell-is-this-netherworld-thing". XD
Before that I'm doing Sub Quest in Tengu Village <3

Rep:
Level 85
Keep in mind that those sidequests that you can do in Tengu Village aren't done at all. Those are going to be done AFTER I finish the main storyline, so as to lessen the amount of work per beta. x_x

RMRK Junior
Psssssssssssssssh >_>

Oh well, luckily I haven't start playing. XD

And also there's a bug, After you go to Tengu Village for the Meeting to go to Netherworld, I explore a bit then the "first map" of youkai mountain in which there's a 'CAVE' that you "CAN'T" go there, you know that?

When I tried going there for some reason I "CAN" go there now. "BUT" When I go inside, I CAN'T MOVE LOLOLOLOL. Soo stuck, resulted to quit the game and go back to the save point XD.

Was wondering where's the nether world >:O

*EDITED*

Tell me where's the netherworld thing! TT_TT
Just this once plox plox plox!!!
I've searched the snow place thing. I found NOTHING there T.T
And other places too .-.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 03:13:27 AM by hazamukara »