RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
*pats*
Don't worry, I'm always doing moral support to you atm. XD

Seriously I thought the game you made is you know, finish the game easily, but I'm wrong!
Never thought it takes longer! lolololol! and I LOVE IT! XD

I'm at uhh, the dungeon "to human world" or something.
I just finished beating sakuya at the scarlet mansion thing-y.
It's kind of annoying that patchy dies so easily LOL.

( ゚д゚)ο彡゜ Meiling! Meiling!

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Well, she IS super weak to physicals, which is what Sakuya mainly is about so lol. Not like you really NEED Patchy for her since Sakuya is ridiculously easy anyways lol. But don't worry, difficulty does go up later on. I tried to implement Easy > Normal > Hard > Lunatic > Extra > Phantasm, in that order. Only the special dungeons are Phantasm leveled though. End game is essentially Extra mode. If that makes sense to you.

RMRK Junior
Ughh. . . .

Speaking of "difficulty does go up later on." Well yeah, I'm in like still in "Dungeon to Human Word" yea I beat the fairy guy thing. and got his Summon skills for Cirno. Then I don't hella know where to go! LOL
I got lost in that maze thingy, and got annoyed in those random fighting scenes while searching for the whatever it is.

To make it simple, I'm currently stucked up there LOL

Rep:
Level 85
Maze thingy....maze thingy....are you at the Forest of Bamboo? If so, I SHOULD have a video on that on my YT channel. Fairy guy thing...must be Wriggle you're talking about, since that's the only "fairy guy" that I can think of, since everyone calls her a him lol

RMRK Junior
Yeah XD

Luckily, I finished most of the puzzles thing-y.

They took CIRNO! MY GOD! She's my ACE for killing multiple mobs! TT_TT

Now I'm having a hard time killing monsters lollololol! XD

And guess what! I found out something that I could level faster!

Getting 1.8k or 3k exp for One Battle! HAHA! XD

Magic Forest thing-y hard path I leveled like 3 times most of my chars XD

Now I'm with the bunny girl telling me the directions

"When you're facing down you go LEFT got it?" XD

Rep:
Level 85
Yeah, though some people tend to not figure that out lol.

Yeah, those mobs on the Hard Path in the Forest of Magic USED to be much more difficult, hence why they give as much EXP as they do there. I think I fixed that for beta4 though so there goes that! ^^; And yeah, Cirno usually is crucial to both healing and killing mobs early in the game. She still is later....when you get her back, though by that time well....

I need to iron out a lot of things as said before I even think of releasing beta4. Final Fantasy III's difficulty seems to be coming to mind with this though...probably because I've been playing the DS version lately....I do think I need to balance difficulty a bit more...seems to me it's not properly balanced or something. I don't know...maybe it's because Cirno is so ridiculously good from start to finish.

RMRK Junior
It's not something cirno to be balanced or not!

Circno is The STRONGEST OF ALL!  XD

Owww, so that's why I got a lot of exp lolololol.

And I'm stuck in Eientei thing-y building.

You know, when you entered the building.

There's

[ big door ]

[door]                       [door]

And each doors has a trap.

First time I did it, I killed them all,then I entered the big door.

after that It's still the same o_o.

I don't hella know what to do! It's been 2-3 days! and my Potion are running out! TT_TT

And that Reisen thing-y is useless to that trap door monster.
so I made reisen to get "stoned" then I left her being stoned LOL.
sooo I don't always have to use defend on her lolololol XD
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 09:54:18 PM by hazamukara »

Rep:
Level 85
Welllll.....have you tried looking for hidden passages? lol

RMRK Junior
Whew! Finally!
First part I was like, "what's with this weird color line" (near the entrance) then I tried to go there.
Then poop! I got in! *snicker*.

Then Then, with the question thing. 2nd part with 12 questions, it was FUNNEH! LOLOLOL!
1+1 = "9" wtf? Nyahahahaha! And other questions also! the "music" Luckily I copied the musics from "music folder of your game (most of it)" then I put it on my mp3 while I was at school I'm listening into it. whew~ XD

Then the "bomb" part 3mins. I was like a giving me thrills, I survived of all those traps that you will fall down then game over. but on the door part. I failed *snicker*.

Most of the Maze in bamboo forest up to eientei building thing-y. My Logic and Critical thinking improved. THANKS A LOT! WTF XD

Then after beating eirin and guys. then got 10mins to escape.
That gave me nervous break down lolololol.
Those rabbits, are so very duper annoying! every time you walk you'll go battle scene! XD

Then I got escaped. . . Whew~
Then yay! I'm on to scarlet mansion! * dun dun duuun *
Having Reisein is goooood at "ESCAPING" *snicker*!

Well, am I close to the ending of the beta3 or not? XD

Rep:
Level 85
Or lord. Not even lol. You're about at the end of where beta1 would end, IIRC... Ye still got a ways to go before you hit the end of beta3.

RMRK Junior
Ow, then that would be nice <3

Also, what the?!
When I finished the scarlet mansion thing-y and got the HCBI whatever is that to change party members and decided to go to Shrine thing-y.

I've encountered Marisa and Alice, then I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM. then after that,
THERE'S A "BUG" reimu walk through the shrine "building" (bug) then said the "SAME THING BEFORE THE FIGHT" then "ANOTHER FIGHT" O_O.

To make it simple.
It repeated the same thing after entering the shrine and beat em.
Instead of going forward to the story after beating them.

Ugh, should I beat em again? XD
I alt + f4 it. since I'm beat up. XD

Rep:
Level 85
You're not actually supposed to win that fight, which means that you're pretty overpowered at that point lol...

RMRK Junior
LOLOLOLOL! XD

Yesh I'm too good~

First thing I do before I read your post.

I beat the hell up on them like 4 times. then I got bored. Then I remembered the fight between marisa and I in the earlier game. that I should lose in that fight. then I tried it. Then *pop* Done!
I just used "Auto" instead of attack lolololol. Flawless Win! XD

After clearing up that fight, there's a scene, so now I should go to uhh.. Kietei thing-y

And I'm having a problem that's called " Where the hell is this kietei thingy "

Rep:
Level 85
Kietei? Ehhh? Trying to remember where you're supposed to go after the Marisa/Alice fight, but it's been quite a while since I've played through myself that I kinda forgot now x_x

RMRK Junior
Off topic:

For some reason I kept reporting on what I'm achieving or complaints or whatever it is about the game that you made. am I bothering you? I kept making you reply on my every post here. XD

Just tell me if you want me to stop posting I'll just play the game quietly LOL.

P.S. I'm still stuck, no progress searching at the moment LOL.

Rep:
Level 85
Nah. It gives me something to think about for one, and for another, you may find some bugs or something that I haven't addressed yet either

RMRK Junior
Mkai Mkai~  :blizj: :blizj:

And oh, YAY! What the! I got a damn progress now! for some reason I tried to go on Higurashi School thing-y and POOP! A SCENE! Then I fell down woot~

First thing I do is I go south then pushed the rock then clicked the treasure box it said "press the button?" something like that. Then I go north then I found the save point then I explored the dungeon.

For some reason on my other skills I do some imba attacks like 2.5k-4.8k damage to monsters O_O

Once again, I'm hell of a trapped in the damn dungeon, dunno where to go! STUCK! XD
Can't find the way out! TT_TT

P.S.  You do really want to make me trapped :C

Rep:
Level 85
Well, considering that you're not even SUPPOSED to have half of those skills by now, it would do that much damage lol...

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
Xenomic, There's something I'd want to ask you... What is your idea for a final boss? Because there is a project i've been working on for the past month that is crossed over with various anime and gaming universes which is Touhou, Final Fantasy, Bleach Etc... I downloaded your game and I must admit it is truly brilliant... The hardest thing about it is that you can have a lot of trouble knowing your way...

I've made my final boss in my crossover game but if you want to know then I could share on how to make a neo exdeath based boss on your game which is you have to take out the first four parts in order to destroy the boss it's just i had to script it...

But it's your game... It's up to you...
(Not entirely sure if this comment is off-topic)
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 85
How to script it eh....hmmm. I actually was thinking of doing something like that in a way for a boss, though not for final. Final boss is meant to be like....well...I don't think it's ever used in any FF game, but I know it's used in a Ys game. The idea being that you essentially use EVERYONE in the final battle, though in multiple parties (I guess you can say like with Bizarro Sephiroth in FFVII). Though whether or not I'll have it preset per party is a completely different matter. Can't say WHO the final boss is though since that'd spoil it for peoples~

As for knowing your way around in my game, I think I have an idea for it, which is shown in beta4 (which I may show in a video or something, not sure yet). As in, after completing an area, and going to the world map, you get a "A new event has appeared!" message and it shows you where at. Might do that for earlier in the game as well...

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
How to script it eh....hmmm. I actually was thinking of doing something like that in a way for a boss, though not for final. Final boss is meant to be like....well...I don't think it's ever used in any FF game, but I know it's used in a Ys game. The idea being that you essentially use EVERYONE in the final battle, though in multiple parties (I guess you can say like with Bizarro Sephiroth in FFVII). Though whether or not I'll have it preset per party is a completely different matter. Can't say WHO the final boss is though since that'd spoil it for peoples~

As for knowing your way around in my game, I think I have an idea for it, which is shown in beta4 (which I may show in a video or something, not sure yet). As in, after completing an area, and going to the world map, you get a "A new event has appeared!" message and it shows you where at. Might do that for earlier in the game as well...

Cool... Use everyone in the final battle though in multiple parties reminds me of FF6... Presets sounds good so that some people wouldn't go through much trouble deciding... Plus the master himself shouldn't spoil his own story...

Speaking of knowing the way around... Are you trying to say is... You're going to make a video of the 4th beta, making a video which sort of that shows a message that tells the player a hint on where the player should go? Am I correct?
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Rep:
Level 85
Well, the beta4 release video, when I get to it, is going to show SOME things done for beta4, which is going to show a boss fight, and then show the message afterwards. Though which boss I'm going to use for the video, I haven't fully decided yet...I actually haven't decided what all I want to show in the video per say x_x

It is kinda like in FFVI, but in order to even USE everyone, you have to let some people die and not revive them before going to the next part of the fight. Then again, with VII, you don't even HAVE to use the other parties. I used Ys as the reference here since you have no choice BUT to use everyone in your party.

RMRK Junior
You should make a video for beta4! CAN'T WAIT! >:O

Also this is the first time I've seen you online lololololol XD

Rep:
Level 85
I only really come online when I know I have a message really. Or when I have an update to post...which I still have none as of yet. Still putting off working on this dungeon...>_>;;

RMRK Junior
Ahwwwwww... Miss me? XD

Nyahahahaha!

Sorry busy busy at life~

Well while busy of course I play little by little, I was at the wind shrine maiden girl at the youkai mountain.
I love the part when you have to chose party members, you know, splitting parts, hard to explain lololol.
Then when you finished those two party groups ( entrance and above ) You'll get to play Wind Shrine Maiden Girl as solo then yea having a scene where you will get ambushed. And that's the annoying part. XD

Hope you understand? LOL XD

Well yea as you can see still playing your nice game XD.