RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
FFX
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Fire Emblem: Awakening

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
you enjoying them?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
FFX
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Good choices. B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, I like all of them. When I actually have time to play them, I spend like half of that time just deciding which one I would most[/i] like to play. It's a problem.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
OMG, Warframe. And Dark Souls when the wi-fi takes a shit.

I also have a SNES emulator on me phone, currently playing Arcana.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
I've not really had times to play videogames this week. Sad times :(

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Dark Souls 1
 Where am I? Guess I'll just move forward... oh, I have to ring some bells? Cool.
 I rung the bells, now what? Oh something opened up, cool cool.
 I have to collect the lord souls? On it.
 Time to end this.

Dark Souls 2 (At least, for me so far.)
 Where am I? Oh... that's not really an answer.
 What am I doing? Looking for a castle, so I can talk to the king?
 Where is the castle?
 Wait, what was I doing?
 Have I even been near the castle?
 Are you the castle?
 What am I doing?
 What is going on?

Edit:

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:55:21 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Still, the challenges the game pose are somehow appealing. Then again, I was raised in an abusive household.

I'm still hooked on Warframe.
Also delving the old emulator files, and the wifey just got SimCity 4.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
you're still missing a bunch of bosses
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
I know, I just, what am I doing? What is my goal?
Have I seen the castle?
Where is the castle?
Why do I need to speak to the king?
Do I ever actually talk to the king?

I feel like I'm just wandering around killing shit.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Well, for a while you will be. The Emerald lady chicky is REALLY vague about the main point of the game, but its not unlike the original Dark Souls. That's all I will say lest I spoil shit.

Just know that the king may be responsible for the darkness consuming the world.

Rep:
Level 96
Killed Nitoette, sat in chair
i win!

Also, read this. I agree...

DS1 was fine even if you didn't masturbate about the 2deep lore; the big snake dude tells you to go kill some bosses and become Gwyn's successor to prevent an age of darkness. Ok, swell.

In 2, you start off trying to lift the curse, then you... wander around a forest for some reason, then kill some guys, then... wander around some other areas, then fight some bosses, and then suddenly you're trying to take a throne? And green lady is a robot or something? And there's a queen? And suddenly the queen is a zombie? And then you get locked in a tiny room with a chair?

>you actually have a motivation in DS2
you arguably have a motivation to "seek the king," since that's your only lead to a cure. but by the time you're dream-diving into giant trees so you can unblock a chasm that's gated by soul-golems and seal yourself inside a kiln, you're just woolgathering key collectibles

DaS1 had plenty of keys but you had a coherent objective of succeeding Gwynn that was accomplished in the final boss fight. neshandra has fucking nothing to do with your character's quest for a cure, except being a generic Evil standing between you and the ending cutscene
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
At the moment I played a game called "Meadowland" on steam, nothing huge, but a nice little experience. :)

The next one I'm going to finish is "Shadow Of Modor". ;) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
..OMG, Warframe..

I just re-installed that game myself haha
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
league of legends because i hate myself

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 84
Play Starcraft if you really want to hate yourself. Besides, I thought that people played LoL and DotA to hate on other people!

I decided that I wanted to play Gothic since I never really got into it way back when (I wasn't really into open-world RPGs when it first came out). Damn are the controls difficult, but I'm actually liking it a lot more this time around. I guess I should thank Bethesda for making Fallout 3 and Skyrim so good that it got me into the genre more...

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Play Starcraft if you really want to hate yourself.

i always figured that people that play starcraft are the sort of people that suspend themselves on iron hooks through their back to try and recreate the suffering starcraft puts them through in their free time

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
that and league of legends

at least with Starcraft a game is pretty much decided in 15 minutes, if you've got even a drop of skill you can put up a good fight and eventually win or lose around the 30 minute mark

with league of legends you're basically fucked in the ass, you get steamrolled and hope everyone on your team isn't a bunch of pouty babies who won't surrender at the 20 minute mark, or you end up fighting hard and someone fucking throws it at 50 minutes in when it's basically down to the wire

in starcraft when you fuck up it's all your fault, not the 13 year old kid in california who spent the first 5 minutes of the game afk because his mom made him fold the laundry
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
that and league of legends

at least with Starcraft a game is pretty much decided in 15 minutes, if you've got even a drop of skill you can put up a good fight and eventually win or lose around the 30 minute mark

with league of legends you're basically fucked in the ass, you get steamrolled and hope everyone on your team isn't a bunch of pouty babies who won't surrender at the 20 minute mark, or you end up fighting hard and someone fucking throws it at 50 minutes in when it's basically down to the wire

in starcraft when you fuck up it's all your fault, not the 13 year old kid in california who spent the first 5 minutes of the game afk because his mom made him fold the laundry

that never happens to me
but i'm a gold scrub so that might b why

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Still hooked on Warframe.  Being a "free to play" format, it encourages payment in real mine for virtual items which can be acquired through normal gameplay, albeit much more slowly. But since I come from the first generation of gamers (read: Old) I dont mind the grind. So far, I've only put in $20.00 for some super exclusive purchase only stuff. Worth it? Still deciding.

Rep:
Level 84
Which is why SC is for hating yourself and LoL is for hating other people =P

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Nah people that play LoL should still hate themselves, too.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
damn it cody
this is war
there is no time for laundry cody
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&