RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Pokemon Black, Minecraft, Mass Effect, Mortal Kombat, Lightning Warrior Raidy, Phantasy Star 0, Portal 2.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
All at the same time.

The PAC Demo because it won't work anymore.
Then Portal 2.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I left out Assassins Creed II. I'm playing that as well.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
SMGalaxy 2, Mario Kart Wii, Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition and Faceraiders.
  - 

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Minecraft, Portal 2, L4D2, soon to be Brink.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Portal 2, FFXIII, No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle, Dragon Quest VI (DS), Minecraft

o_O

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
How far are you into DQVI? I'm about halfway through, and I really like it. The story is really good, and as always, there are many opportunities for grinding shit.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I just started playing the witcher, and I gotta say, im not enjoying it initially, but I have a feeling it will pick up soon.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
That's exactly what The Witcher does. It gets very interesting after a relatively boring start.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
How far are you into DQVI? I'm about halfway through, and I really like it. The story is really good, and as always, there are many opportunities for grinding shit.
I ... kind of forget.  I think I'm about half way through, as well. Honestly, I find the story a bit lacking. Or, like, just almost barely not a bit lacking. Being able to converse with your allies and getting different responses on each map really spices it up, and adds a much, much needed level of character interaction (the the original didn't have at all), but ... I dunno, the story was never really explained to me. I mean, it's interesting, and fun to play, but I'd like someone to throw me a bone already.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I want Brink.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I want Brink.

I have it already pre-loaded for the release. I can't wait :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I want Brink.

I have it already pre-loaded for the release. I can't wait :)

:jelly:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm working the midnight for that, and I'm really excited for the Witcher 2 in a few days also.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I just got Bad Company 2, so far I think it's great =o

Some of the cut scenes can but a little cheesy however, and I'd prefer if they were better integrated.

[edit] I've only just got to some lumber yard and I guess I'm still very early on in the game still, but I've noticed a couple of times enemies spawning out of nowhere.

Still, I'm having lots of fun.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:49:20 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Yeah I've been playing Bad Company 2 as well.
It's pretty awesome stuff.

I love some of the weapons.

Rep:
Level 94
I like the characters in Bad Company 2. Sometimes its good to go with stereotypes, and DICE did some great stuff with the characterization. But yeah, I just got home with Brink in hand, so I'll be playing that.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Suddenly, everyone is playing Bad Company 2.

I am as well. :X

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
I enjoy BC2. Vietnam addon thing takes about 1/20th of my hard drives space
Playing(On a Retro Holy Pilgrimage[kinda])
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid 2
Zelda AlttP

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I like the characters in Bad Company 2. Sometimes its good to go with stereotypes, and DICE did some great stuff with the characterization. But yeah, I just got home with Brink in hand, so I'll be playing that.
No more Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?! Sheeeyut, get outta my way. I gotta save me some cheerleaders!

Also I just got The Witcher 2, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Pokemon White, and Uncharted 2
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:43:01 PM by Doctor Swordopolis »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
downloading Painkiller: Black.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Meh heh, I just got around to Playing Assassin's Creed. The first one.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Do yourself a favor and read a synopsis, then go play the second one.

Rep:
Level 94
Truth. I hated the first one so much that I put off playing the second. That was a big mistake.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Really? I kind of enjoy it. Tedious at times, but enjoyable all round.
:tinysmile: