RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
lolz, dragon age ftw!!!! XD

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet
Demon's Souls (and not getting very far)
And of course, WoW
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Armored Core: Last Raven

GAME IS FUCKING HARD AS BALLS SON

Rep:
Level 84
Started playing Amnesia, the Dark Descent last night. It's pretty freaky on a 27" monitor.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I've started a couple of games. My N64's powercord got fried, so I have to replace it. No more Zelda for now, sadly. So I picked up the Wii Zelda and played for a bit until I beat the ending (was close already) and now I've started my third run through Final Fantasy 12 and started another new run through my millionth run, of FF6.

Still playing FF9. I don't want it to go too fast xD

I wish my PC could run PC games. I could play all my Star Wars games and all my other PC games :(

@ramon24bullet: xD First time playing 9. Stupid PS2 kept deleting my files at the end of disc 2, so I had to purchase it on PSP. Very fun. :)

Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Currently playing Minecraft. On the server I'm on, I've began building a massive tree using up the entire height limit. It's going to contain a town vertically inside the tree and on shoots of branches. Also I built a smaller scale version as my personal home on the server's main city. :D

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Dude...
Inventive.
I really want Minecraft.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Dark Cloud. Remember that shit? Yeah. Dark Cloud.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I beat Dragon Age: Origins, now I'm moving on to Dragon Age: Awakening

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I just finished replaying Fable 3 so I could make sure no one died. I'll probably do an evil playthrough now. I need to find the second one sometime and finish that, too.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Evil is always easier and much more fun. In Fable II, I owned every single property and became king! Ahahaha!
Sidenote: Killing Lucien is so incredibly fun.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 88
Just finished SMT Strange Journey.

Now playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
Old School JRPG action coming soon!  www.ironpawn.com
About me: www.astroth.com

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You'll have to let me know how you like Golden Sun after you get a bit into it. I've heard good things, and I liked the first ones, but I'm not sure about the $35 for it yet.

Rep:
Level 88
Now playing Persona 3 FES as well.
Old School JRPG action coming soon!  www.ironpawn.com
About me: www.astroth.com

Rep:
Level 96
Wind Waker and Mega Man 4 mofo.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dude. Demon's Souls.

And, of course, WoW... I'm such a slave to Blizzard.

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. :D
  - 

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Doing a nuzlocke run of Pokemon Sapphire because I am truely badass.

Rep:
Level 96
Dat ass be bad.

I'm playing Mega Man III, in an attempt to play all six of the original games and make sure I've still "got it".

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
How's that working out for you? I recently tried MM2 and... well... I guess I'm spoiled by more responsive controls nowadays...

Rep:
Level 96
I actually thought the controls on mega man II were tight. :O But Mega Man III is kicking my ass something fierce. I'd say that it's the hardest of all of them- not counting the first. The first was hard because it was pretty much broken.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
i'm pretty content with getting to wily stage 2 in mm1

Wind Waker still and i just rented bulletstorm because hey it's a more old school style shooter, so it's not GREY BROWN DARK GREY SERIOUS BUSINESS GRRRRRR all the time. can't wait for Duke Nukem.

I'm also working my way through half life 2 on pc finally kinda want to get gmod.

Rep:
Level 94
Dragon Quest V English Translation for PS2
I love the full 3D of it, but the location/monster names aren't as creative as they are in the official DS version. Its still awesome though.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Pokemon HeartGold
Snakes(yes snakes!)