RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Twisted Metal Black

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ff Dissidia
tales of symphonia 2
animal crossing (DOES IT EVER END)
ive been playing lots of halo pc
Lost planet
ratchet and clank tod

Rep:
Level 89
Aion
Uncharted 2

Rep:
Level 83
All that you know is at an end...
WoW

TONS and TONS of WoW....

Kinda sad, really...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Ace Attorney - Phoenix Wright. :3

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Borderlands

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Vampires + RPG = Awesome.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Crimson Gem Saga
Half-Minute Hero
Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Borderlands

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Vampires + RPG = Awesome.

I have the first one sitting on ym desk. :D
It was great until the shitty save system saved over my halfway through game. >:|

UT2K4
Icewind Dale 2

I want borderlands but I have to buy christmas presents.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Final Fantasy V Advance.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Just finishing up Jeanne D'Arc. It was excellent.

Now I'm playing Phantom Brave and Arc the Lad I.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
I jumped on the Borderlands train a little late, but that's what I've been playing recently. Heavy Gunner Soldier with metal storm and a 100+ clip gun = lots of bullets. Fast.

Other than that, it's been the usual LittleBigPlanet, Rock Band cycle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Dragon Age, resolute on finishing Digital Devil Saga 2 soon
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
Playing Disgaea 2 for PSP, though sometime this or next week I'll be playing Tales of Graces.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Resident Evil 5 PS2 . Lol it's so funny  :tpg:
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 82
Treat Every Game Like Your Last.
God of War, BA game!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
TF2 (Glad Soldiers won!)
Alien Shooter - This game is so boring. So repetitive. So shitty looking, it won't even give me a windowed option to keep the rest of my computer at native res. :P
Heroes of Newerth - It's pretty fun.

Rep:
Level 94
Trying to figure out what all the commands do in Daisenryaku PSP, since it's only in Japanese. I'm also still level grinding in the after game of Jeanne D'Arc, since the colloseum battle after the main story is so fucking hard. Oh, and I just restarted my Yggdra Union game because I forgot what happened up until where I was.

Can you tell I'm on an SRPG kick?

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Finished up Pokemon with 138/151  ;D Pretty good for a month run. Also, got some new games for Christmas. Those are in bold.

:gba:
Mother 3 (Starting over, I only got to the 4th chapter last time and lost my save :( )
(No X360 Love?)
Forza Motorsport 3
GTAIv Episodes From Liberty City Currently playing The Ballad of Gay Tony, I tried the Lost and Damned but it was no where near as good as the other one.
:wiiw:
Link's Crossbow Training
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories The first SH game is still on my Top 10 list, and this game, even tho it is very different, is AMAZING.
Super Mario Bros. Wii
    :m::luigi:
PC
Getting back into playing CS:S  :( Wish me luck.

Someone else post, I want to see what others are playing on here.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 07:21:04 AM by FairlyZ »

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The Witcher Enhanced  :)
Half Life Source

And I'll probably buy Counter Strike Source today, and maybe something else, too.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Fallout 3
and
Rainbow Six: Vegas

I'm playing a new character on FO3.
RSV is a hard game. It makes me cry.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Dragon Age: Origins
Assassin's Creed II
TF2
Lineage II

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Just finished off FF4 Advance. Took a few days, but I got everything in the game - minus the stupid summons from some monsters like Goblin and Cocktrice and Bomb, etc. I got all the good ones and destroyed the Lunar Dungeon. There's nothing to do in it anymore.

I also finished off KH Chain of Memories the other day, but didn't really finish it. I beat the last boss, but no matter how hard I try, the game glitches just after I collect his drops (which you have to collect to continue). :mad: so I haven't seen the ending.   -    youtube awayyyy (/'o')/