RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Slash Bulk

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Thanks dude. You're a good egg. Wanna have sex?

sex with you would be kind of awkward

Billy: hey baby does that feel good?
Girl: not yet C=
Billy: WHAT THE FUCK WHY DONT YOU JUST TRY TO FEEL GOOD INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING ME?!

XD

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Billy: WHAT THE FUCK WHY DONT YOU JUST TRY TO FEEL GOOD INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING ME?!

:moopost:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I fell down laughing.

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin

hahahaha.. thats the best joke
XD

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
Uh... HE'D LIKE TO KEEP IT GOING?

Are you blaming Namkcor, because apparently apologising doesn't satisfy him enough and he wants to argue FOREVER, even though he's a mod and should know better (the topic was locked but you just unlocked it... honestly what is wrong with you?!!)? Or are you saying I'm the one who wants this to go on forever?

Stand back, ask yourself that question, then fuck off.

PS Falcon, why did you unlock this topic?

By your last post you have effectively proven that you are the one who truly wants the topic to carry on. You want it to carry on so bad that you unlocked it just to have a pop at me. Congrats!
http://billybullshot.blogspot.com

Go here and play my game.

Rep:
Level 91
Well, I was about to lock it, when I saw this. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,29511.msg368063.html#msg368063

So I thought you wanted to keep it going.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Uh... HE'D LIKE TO KEEP IT GOING?

Are you blaming Namkcor, because apparently apologising doesn't satisfy him enough and he wants to argue FOREVER, even though he's a mod and should know better (the topic was locked but you just unlocked it... honestly what is wrong with you?!!)? Or are you saying I'm the one who wants this to go on forever?

Stand back, ask yourself that question, then fuck off.
'

you apologize, then effectively take it back in less than 3 posts.
some apology that was.
I could care less if you enjoyed my game, that's not what this is about.
this is about you being a twat over criticism.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I like it being unlocked because you take everything personally, and it's fun to fuck with you.

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
Are you pretending you were about to lock it? Cause I could have sword blind it was LOCKED after I made that post ANYWAY and SOMEONE unlocked it. Thanks Holk.

I didn't take the apology back, I said "whatever". To you, oversensitive cowering little prick of a mod that you are, this is no different than "sike". Maybe you just don't trust anyone enough to be able to tell when someone IS apologising.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Mods can post in locked topics.
Falcon locked it and then unlocked it again.

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]

Rep:
Level 91
You're right, I misworded that, I locked it, then unlocked it when you weren't done. Sorry, that implied I never locked it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I didn't take the apology back, I said "whatever". To you, oversensitive cowering little prick of a mod that you are, this is no different than "sike". Maybe you just don't trust anyone enough to be able to tell when someone IS apologising.

then proceeded to edit your post with more I DONT NEED YOUR CRITICISM YOU ALL SUCK MY GAME IS AWESOM

oh yeah, wtf is sike?

edit: also, try to relax on the insults a bit.  You're only serving to worsen your own image and case in the matter.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Found on the BBF Forums.

Spoiler for:
Yes, Billy Bullshot, you did
Apart from you being a pedophile...

Since you asked me to prove that I'd noticed a message from you calling yourself gay, I thought I would show you what I saw. which really doesn't bother me if anyone is in the first place, as long as I'm not dragged into joining the Anal Love side, it's just not my bag. I saty out of the idea. anyway before I waffle on, may I point out that you suggested that would enjoy being raped by Mr. Jerky.

Allow me to explain:

And I quote:

Mrbeardo said:

I think Billy Bullshot must be dead by now, he's not commented since he said something about being gay. Maybe he's a homophobic gay, which is probably one of the worst things you could be. I'm glad i'm not him...

12/06/08 14:37

which was followed by:

Billy Bullshot said...

Sadly for all concerned I am very much alive and kicking. Perhaps you'd like to direct me to the bit where I said I was gay, cause I can't remember it. As a matter of fact Beardo I am also glad you are not me. very glad indeed in fact.

Well done, Pointz, you are almost funny. I met a guy like you in a pub once. He tok a dump in a church corridor and when he was handed the collecting box he said "no, thankyou".

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
You're right, I misworded that, I locked it, then unlocked it when you weren't done. Sorry, that implied I never locked it.

Aha.

Holk, if you're gonna use the above against me can you confine it to a forum like the Sewers please?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Aha.

Namkcor, if you're gonna use the above against me can you confine it to a forum like the Sewers please? If you were a user that post would be deleted or something.

lol you have no idea how loosely moderated this forum is.  Most of your posts would be deleted and censored if things were NEARLY as strict as you seem to think that they are.

Also, you post shit here, I reply here.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Well, I was about to lock it, when I saw this. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,29511.msg368063.html#msg368063

So I thought you wanted to keep it going.
He obviously wanted to keep the thread open to have sex with you.

Rep:
Level 85
Thats what im going to say. Some people here are just lucky that this forum is kind of a loose forum which you can curse others or posts a "below-the-belt" replies and links. They are lucky that they are not being banned that easily.

Rep:
Level 91
No Irock, only Nouman likes gay sex.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
what does 'slash bulk' mean, anyway?

No Irock, only Nouman likes gay sex.

hey, way to ignore me :tpg:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Thats what im going to say. Some people here are just lucky that this forum is kind of a loose forum which you can curse others or posts a "below-the-belt" replies and links. They are lucky that they are not being banned that easily.
Nobody's lucky. If people were banned for saying 'nigger,' people wouldn't do it. That's a reason why rmrk is so great. Roph doesn't give a shit about people that are offended over everything. People need to grow some balls.

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 85
Nobody's lucky. If people were banned for saying 'nigger,' people wouldn't do it. That's a reason why rmrk is so great. Roph doesn't give a shit about people that are offended over everything. People need to grow some balls.

Yeah. and that is why i like this forum.

@holk

Where the fuck did you get those things?? lolOLOLOL!!! its for like 6 years to answer huh. hahhahahahhaa!

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]