RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Slash Bulk

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'll let the mods/admins decide when I get banned, thanks Zy.

throwing a temper tantrum in this thread like you did is really a quick way to get yourself banned, Zylos is right.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
I wasn't dissing you directly, as I already said, if you LOOK WITH YOUR EYES, I was pointing out what kind of effect it has on people to completely piss them off after their first post.

HAHA. I have said this a million times.

THE PEOPLE DISSING MY GAME HAVE NOT PLAYED MY GAME. THEY ARE DISSING MY GAME BECAUSE IT HAS BAD SCREENSHOTS AND THEY HATE ME. WORK IT OUT.

I REPEAT, THE PEOPLE DISSING MY GAME HAVE NOT PLAYED IT (apart from the two or three people the opinions of whom have been submitted here. The ones that liked the game didn't make it here, because the people that chose whose posts would make it here hate me and they basically suck).
http://billybullshot.blogspot.com

Go here and play my game.

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
I realise that. I don't get how Zylos knows when I'm gonna get banned though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
splitted and merged where it belongs

I REPEAT, THE PEOPLE DISSING MY GAME HAVE NOT PLAYED IT (apart from the two or three people the opinions of whom have been submitted here. The ones that liked the game didn't make it here, because the people that chose whose posts would make it here hate me and they basically suck).

nobody chooses whose posts make it
or yours wouldn't be here ;)

if you have better screenshots to show us to prove your game isn't crap, then show them.

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin

the people of RMRK vs billybulltwat.
ROUND 69. FIGHT!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't mind people putting me down, Holk, it reflects more badly on them than it does me

As far as I see it, you're the only one people seem to have a negative opinion of. So much for it reflecting worse on us, huh?

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]

As for me being the only one people have a negative opinion of... I don't really care. I can't help if you all hate me. I hate you all just as much.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
To be fair I haven't really done anything that deserves banning, just some guy took it on himself to start a witch hunt after I called him a twat in a forum that doesn't matter (The Sewers. I wouldn't dare say RMRK doesn't matter).

I don't mind people putting me down, Holk, it reflects more badly on them than it does me, and your "people are going to hate your game" doesn't make sense either. You can't hate a game you haven't played, unless you're stupid. But apparently namkcor has convinced a lot of people that you can.

As for the "My game has worse mapping than a game boy game" statement, if it was not possible to make bad maps on the game boy it wouldn't be the biggest-selling handheld of all time (and Zelda would not be regarded as a classic). "Worse mapping than a gameboy game LOL HAHA" Is a stupid thing to say.

you have a very strange view of what's going on here.  I'd call it denial that your game actually has flaws, but I think even that's a little too forgiving.

this all started because I criticized your game and told you why people most likely ignored your game, and you just flipped out out of nowhere.  This isn't a personal witch hunt, this is the truth.  Your mapping is horrid.

Unless these screen shots I've seen aren't from your game at all, then I've seen your mapping skill.  And it is SUB PAR.  People judge games based on the media produced for it.  Screenshots, Trailers, the information in magazines.  Nobody buys a game or rents a game or downloads a game without knowing SOMETHING about it, and knowing that it LOOKS GOOD.  If you do, you're obviously an idiot that enjoys wasting his time and money.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q315/wcameron2005/Picture3.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q315/wcameron2005/Picture2.jpg

those screenshots aren't much better.
I see a few mapping errors in the top one, it is very square and repetitive.
the bottom one is just weird, snow with sand and rain and grass with water?  Again it is all very organized, linear, and square, not very much like nature at all.

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
Games aren't supposed to be like nature, dude. There are lots of idiots that waste their time and money. They're the ones who buy a game because of the advert only to find out the gameplay sucks.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Games aren't supposed to be like nature, dude.

HURR HURR
HURR
HURR HURR HURR
 :hurr:

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
poor excuse for lack of effort to come up with a new retort.

lame.

Oh, you modified ur post.

If games were supposed to be like nature, they'd be boring and nobody would play them.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Games aren't supposed to be like nature, dude.

Nature is still nature. You have a very narrow mind, lol snow + sand.

If you want your game to oppose the laws of nature then you could explain why it can do that. Rain+snow+sand+grass+SQUARE SQUARE isn't cutting it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 07:28:41 PM by Rasse »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
that's exactly what it is.
I gave you perfectly valid criticism and you say "it's a game it's not supposed to look like nature"

well fine then, I don't feel like playing your unnatural crappy game, from what I've seen, it sucks.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The bottom map is very empty, and to square. And the mix of snow, sand and grass dosen't work that well. If you edit the sand and the grass to fit in with the snow, it would be okay. But right now, it's just "meh".

Games aren't supposed to be like nature

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...That argument lacks big time. The mapping needs to be like the realistic nature. As Rasse said, If you want your game to oppose the laws of nature then you could explain why it can do that.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
If games were supposed to be like nature, they'd be boring and nobody would play them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
Poor excuse for a lack of effort.

People don't laugh in real arguments. If they do, it betrays lack of intellect and capacity to win in an actual argument. The reason you can get away with it here is that nobody gives a fuck.

You see snow and sand, that is correct, vagina-face. If you go to a beach, there is sand, and sea. So actually, my game is natural-looking. You don't get trees and snow and sand and lava all together, do you?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Again, you are wrong. A game needs to be realistic with the nature, as long as you don't make a world with un-realistic nature.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

People don't laugh in real arguments. If they do, it betrays lack of intellect and capacity to win in an actual argument. The reason you can get away with it here is that nobody gives a fuck.

I'm sorry, that argument was just hilarious and well...laughable.

if nature wasn't meant to look like nature then why use grass and trees and mountains and attempt to make it look like a world?

how about we all make games where we have cats instead of grass and 12 foot tall ice cream cones instead of mountains?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
poor excuse for lack of effort to come up with a new retort.

lame.

Now I get it. You care more about winning the argument than you do about the RPG you claim you worked so hard on to prepare. If you really did care that much about the latter, you'd take our advice and improve it. If you'd rather just try and win a scuffle on a message board, then feel free. But if I were you I wouldn't make any claims about how much effort you put into this game because it's painfully obvious you've put far more into coming up with new comebacks to throw at us.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Back at you, pal. All you're doing right now is try to tackle our criticism down one by one. You're the one with lack of intelligence and capacity since you're all ''lol I can't take any of this! ;O;''.

You're real oblivious. Please go away
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
That would be a great idea Namkcor and a lot less boring than you are.

I think The Shadow has played too much Halo 3.

EDIT: I've just come up with a way of winning this argument!

NO U

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
And there you go again, telling me my game sucks. Why should I bother with this forum?

Good, leave, we don't want you here.

You're not helping anyone. You're only helping me to understand what a waste of my time your forum is and that I should probably fuck off and do something rewarding with my time.

We stopped trying to help you after you told the one guy who tried to help you to go fuck himself.

Apparently the shots tell people what little effort I put into my "maps". The guy actually used the plural. How do two screenshots of one map tell people how much effort I put into the other 37?

Post the other 37, we'll tell you they suck too.

Falcon, putting people down doesn't make you look hard, and it doesn't make me want to improve my game.

If you want to improve the game, then why the fuck did you attack NAMKCOR for helping you?

Learn to be polite.

Right back at ya man.

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
Namkcor wasn't trying to help. He said "your game sucks even though I haven't played it."

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
That would be a great idea Namkcor and a lot less boring than you are.

I think The Shadow has played too much Halo 3.

EDIT: I've just come up with a way of winning this argument!

NO U

And you prove my point further yet. You're lucky people are still bothering to try to help.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
read my first post, I told you why people ignored your topic, then you attacked me.